Sick of bdp being camped by the same person | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Sick of bdp being camped by the same person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this seems to be stupid I guess. It’s not what the cave was made for.

As a new player I begin to question what the point is. In order to get decent kit I’m either needing generosity from others or needing to spend real money. It’s very off putting for longevity imho. Just another cave I won’t be able to experience.

Existing high levels are effectively blocking and controlling content for other newer players.

Same complaint, same exploiter, GMs still turning a blind eye, sad times for arcadia...

Yeah this seems to be stupid I guess. It’s not what the cave was made for.

As a new player I begin to question what the point is. In order to get decent kit I’m either needing generosity from others or needing to spend real money. It’s very off putting for longevity imho. Just another cave I won’t be able to experience.

Existing high levels are effectively blocking and controlling content for other newer players.
You are correct, for the casual player, like myself, you will have to dig deep in them pockets to get the kit you deisre. My advice is do not worry about kit until you get to level 160 and obtain some Celestial items, least you will get some good use of of it before you change again.

You are correct, for the casual player, like myself, you will have to dig deep in them pockets to get the kit you deisre. My advice is do not worry about kit until you get to level 160 and obtain some Celestial items, least you will get some good use of of it before you change again.
Having 'best' kit only really matters for pvp and for showing off. Most top level content can be done in pretty basic kit. Don't worry about spending money to 'compete' with other people who have, it's really not necessary, you can still enjoy top level content without it

Having 'best' kit only really matters for pvp and for showing off. Most top level content can be done in pretty basic kit. Don't worry about spending money to 'compete' with other people who have, it's really not necessary, you can still enjoy top level content without it
Of course you can enjoy but what’s the point when the plan is to strive towards kit.

I think it makes a huge difference levelling if your kit is better and gives you better attack and defence power. Made a massive difference to me and I’m thankful for the help I was given.

My next task is to try find holy crystal armour that doesn’t cost silly GG

Of course you can enjoy but what’s the point when the plan is to strive towards kit.

I think it makes a huge difference levelling if your kit is better and gives you better attack and defence power. Made a massive difference to me and I’m thankful for the help I was given.

I recently sold 2 for under 14mill each!

Be hitting 142 soon so really holy crystal armour (m) and any brace/ring/boots of that set.
I suggest that u focus on make goldcoins while u are still at that lvl. As your kit will progress along with lvl. I'm not saying that lvl is not important, but u need goldcoins to develop and craft your kit as well. Try sell some coins (goldbar) with reasonable price and make gamegold from it. From there, you can choose either to buy endgame kit or craft up to your expectations. Selling mindfood is a good idea back then. But now it's quite cheap. Goldbar starts from 24gg. Sell it individually instead of making bundle or chess. Not everyone afford to buy bundle or chest. You can try to sell lower than market price to balance the market. I still remember the lowest is 90gg per chest when the market is super slow. Anyway, happy hunting and explore more. Good luck buddy.

Feel free msg me on game u can have them for free . Maybe got brace ring an some more.

Brolly

Thanks. I’ve been trying make money. It it’s slow going with costs of repair. Though in the event there I managed to do okay. I’ll continue to work not that one.

It would seem that there are a few Viruses/Pests ingame, these days, that just do the same thing, day in & day out.
Check this guy Beebo with 15 Stalls in Arcadia. AZAD camping zt over & over, Danielle now with all these inactive accounts that he has somehow acquired, in order to exploit.
Unfortunately, it's Human nature, to seek comfort in routines that benefit them. We all do it in the same way, but not, every minute of everyday like these Viruses do. (In my Opinion, they behave like a virus &in no way do I use the word as an insult or in a derogatory way)
How many others are the same? List the names below?
1)Danielle
2)Beebo
3)AZAD
4)?
5)?
U forgot to add ur name too

Wouldn't an easy solution to this just to add a random timer anywhere between 0-30 mins after last person teles out so noone actually knows when it will be available again. In addition to this could make two bdp instances to allow for the loss of time to the new system each accessible from the same npc and identical but allows twice as many people to enter and stops camping? Server load wouldn't be greatly increased with a second instance along as you don't make private instances.

Just need more high end content, player group has been bunched right to the top end so tight that every one after the same stuff

Still being blocked now? this cant be just 1 person
I actually thought it was a bug . From 8am untill I went to sleep BDP was engaged . Same again today I imagine . I think it is just one person gg .

Hope GM changes the system . Either make it multi instance or tighten up the entry rules so it can't be blocked with alts .

Multi entry seems like the best idea . If someone wants to farm ore that's cool but it shouldn't affect everyone else .

I actually thought it was a bug . From 8am untill I went to sleep BDP was engaged . Same again today I imagine . I think it is just one person gg .

Hope GM changes the system . Either make it multi instance or tighten up the entry rules so it can't be blocked with alts .

Multi entry seems like the best idea . If someone wants to farm ore that's cool but it shouldn't affect everyone else .
Yesterday I logged on early evening and checked if BDP was available, it was, so I spent about 5 minutes preparing then went in. Was no issue. When I was about to finish I asked around a few people if anyone wanted to go in next and nobody seemed to want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back