Resting Exp and Exp Tables | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Resting Exp and Exp Tables

so wierd a few chars ive been playing and all their resting exps have been totally fine :S

Maybe it's somthing to do with my second character in same account and the 70% exp buff? I don't know. Why don't we just get rid of resting exp all together? It's clear people won't lvl without it and even the higher lvls that lvl all the time have resting exp stacked up, just make the 100% perm and do away with it. Job done

That's crazy. I was in town watching how much it increased 50K per minute then a pet died as I was not moving the cursor to see how long they had and then it went from 50K to 25K !!!
Logged off last night at 21.13pm with 124 million mash points logged on now at 11.14 am and have 150 million mash points (mash = odd + points on end)
So in 14 hours I gained 26 miliion !
This needs fixing asap

Same thing today, logged off at 9 last night, logged back on at 2 today so 17 hours with 25mil,used it and it went to 4.3 bil. So I used an exp pot and after a lure or 2 it disapeard again

This still has not been fixed???
Why???
Why should some players have an unfair advantage over other players that is a bug in an update and nothing for days now is being done about it???

man give it a rest im sure hes not ignoring you , hes probs busy tryna FIND the problem and fix it. Not really giving people an unfair advantage when we all get it... Just the time thats lost ... Chill

man give it a rest im sure hes not ignoring you , hes probs busy tryna FIND the problem and fix it. Not really giving people an unfair advantage when we all get it... Just the time thats lost ... Chill

Just because all your chars have 5billion each 😂, I do agree though, if he had found the solution I'm sure he would say

Debugging things can be horrifically complicated. I'm currently working on a project with 1.5M lines of code across 24K files, and I expect Arcadia is probably a bigger project than that... it's a mammoth task dealing with that shit and the worst thing someone can do is ask every day how you're getting on. He knows about the problem. It'll be fixed when it's fixed.

Bump andy please say ur fixing this been lvling for 3 hours today wanted to geek more however cant coz ive gone from 4billion to 0?

Guys, when it says 4bn, I'm guessing it's actually 4294967296. That's the same number is -1 (minus 1) when stored in an unsigned 32 bit integer field.

It's simply a display bug where instead of showing the number "minus 1", which is what your resting exp really is, it gives this rolled over equivalent. There must be a minor bug in the display output, as soon as you hit a mob it will run through a different routine and make the correct calculation, showing 0 instead of -1.

That is a minor display bug that isn't actually affecting your resting exp at all, I'm sure that will be fixed in due course and is probably an easy fix.

The "regen rate" of resting exp is a completely different issue, that I assume Andy will be investigating, but may take significantly longer to identify and correct

Would be nice to hear from Andy that he is fixing this problem.
For clearly there is a problem for a lot of players.

Or take it completely away and see who gets down to the grit!

I am with this option. Why the bonus ?? Ppl that realy want to lvl fast already do. What is the point realy in lvl in turbo speed. Slow down ffs. When you have hit the highest lvl what shall you do then ? Remove all bonus resteing. Pots are in shop if you want some advantage. You= not Bond but whoever

I am with this option. Why the bonus ?? Ppl that realy want to lvl fast already do. What is the point realy in lvl in turbo speed. Slow down ffs. When you have hit the highest lvl what shall you do then ? Remove all bonus resteing. Pots are in shop if you want some advantage. You= not Bond but whoever

Exactly , seems all anyone wants is a free TrainingExlir

My restin xp is completely gone it goes from 245% to 145%
The reason we have resting xp is to give people that little extra boost in order to catch up to the higher lvls its a great concept however I went afk fro 12 hours only got 24mill resting so no lvling for me today

I don't mind buying the exp pots, I always buy them. But why should I be buying them to get the same exp everyone else has, and no I don't lvl anywhere near fast enough to use the resting exp that I should have. So yeah either do away with it completely or just make it so you get it up to a certain lvl or somthing

Back