Resting Exp and Exp Tables | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Resting Exp and Exp Tables

in my opinion you've screwed up resting xp, ive gone from 3.4billion to 600million I need 1.7billion to lvl, lvling was boring as fuck and grindy in the first place now I have to wait around to get resting xp think this should be revised people already hate lvling as it is

I do hope the reboot is to rectify the mess the resting experience bonus is in.

- - - Updated - - -

Why has it not been fixed???
I have been speaking to other players asking their resting points a level 149 with 1.7 billion, a level 156 with 1.8 billion and others all same areas of level 1.+ Billion I am 153 and have 180 Million and others too are saying how low their points are.
There is clearly something wrong.
Please fix this.

Are you not fixing this please???
I did some levelling yesterday and my 180.065.480 million not billion reduced to 102.037.566 at 00.31am. I logged on just now 12.31pm and it has only regen'd 33.519.764 in 12 hours.
That's 33 million NOT billion.
So in about 2 days time if I level as I had yesterday I will have 0 resting bonus and barely any each day.
Is this correct for a level 153 wizard who obviously will have pets and cannot just stand about in town???
Please fix this it is most unfair.

At higher levels you will get about 425 million if you log out for 12 hours on a subscribed account, half that if you are not subscribed

Please sort this out
I only have 180 million points level 153!!!
No matter how long I am offline for once it reaches 180 Million thats it.
How can others lower/higher than me have over 1.7 Billion???
Please there is a serious fault in this.
I have a subscribed account.
After 12 hours logged out all that regened was 33 Million.
So yesterday I had 135 Million points thats it.
I will post after 11.36 am how much it gained since I logged out last night at 11.36pm and having only 98 Million points remaining after hunting.

Last edited:
At higher levels you will get about 425 million if you log out for 12 hours on a subscribed account, half that if you are not subscribed

Definitely broke then andy
Check my account, /esme
I have about 160mil and been logged off for about 60 hours in the last 3 days

Please sort this out
I only have 180 million points level 153!!!
No matter how long I am offline for once it reaches 180 Million thats it.
How can others lower/higher than me have over 1.7 Billion???
Please there is a serious fault in this.
I have a subscribed account.
After 12 hours logged out all that regened was 33 Million.
So yesterday I had 135 Million points thats it.
I will post after 11.36 am how much it gained since I logged out last night at 11.36pm and having only 98 Million points remaining after hunting.

Ok so at logging on 12 hours and 4 minutes lol I have accumulated just under 25 million resting points!!! So I now have 123 million.

I realy don't understand why there's so much moaning when it's not like if you have 0 resting exp , when that happens then by all means come and spam the forums lol

I realy don't understand why there's so much moaning when it's not like if you have 0 resting exp , when that happens then by all means come and spam the forums lol

I have totally run out of resting exp. I get about an hours worth of lvling for 12 hours afk

There is every right to complain spam etc and I will go on until this is sorted.
I have her afk and all she is gaining is 25009 points per minute and thats half she was getting yesterday.This post states the maximum amount is 4.25Billion.
That is clearly for level 170 which the game is capped at.
So all those with the bonus of 1.7 billion+ at present in their 156+ levels are also clearly losing a lot of bonus points.
We should not ever be able to run out of the bonus.
180 million is soon used up.
It's easy for those to come on here and criticise those who are not receiving their fair amount when they probably have over a Billion exp.
If it was you I am sure you would be complaining.
Please sort this out.

Last edited:
There is every right to complain spam etc and I will go on until this is sorted.
I have her afk and all she is gaining is 25009 points per minute and thats half she was getting yesterday.This post states the maximum amount is 4.25Billion.
That is clearly for level 170 which the game is capped at.
So all those with the bonus of 1.7 billion+ at present in their 156+ levels are also clearly losing a lot of bonus points.
We should not ever be able to run out of the bonus.
180 million is soon used up.
It's easy for those to come on here and criticise those who are not receiving their fair amount when they probably have over a Billion exp.
If it was you I am sure you would be complaining.
Please sort this out.

This is true I have like 3.8bill last time it was logged in

Dark style - yeh that's total balls bro if youhave none at all didn't realise it was effecting so many ppl , thought it was just "forgotten " having a nervousness breakdown lol

I've not really bothered about this because I'm lucky enough to have plenty, but I'll try to remember to keep an eye on the numbers and see how they look over the next few days, might be able to help work out what's going on

OK, so I had 180mil,so I went lvln and used it up, then it went from 1mil to 4.2bil,so I thought finally it's just a visual bug, so then bought and exp pot ect, then it went down to 60mil while hunting, so I used that and back it went to 4.2bil. So I carried on thinking all was fine and then all of it disapeard. So I now have 0 haha. Exp definitely drops. Was getting 270k a mob then dropped to 190k

Is not this enough evidence for Scorpion to realise there is a serious problem with Resting experience bonus???
I have been offline for 4 hours and made 6 million. Ridiculous. I have a total of 132 million to hunt with this evening..... then it will be 0

Dunno if it will help but I just waited in town for abit of resting exp to see if the same happened, got 150k so went and killed a few mobs, first one used the 150k and it went to 4.2bil.then the next one made it disappear again

Back