Rejuv arm scammed. | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Rejuv arm scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, if items can be recovered from banned accounts (as they have previously to people named in this chat), then they will generally be returned to their owners should foul play be suspected.

what does that mean now mate? i will get it replaced?

Kotoz let fuji play hes account coz they made a friendship and i presume he felt sorry for him as did others, kotoz is in now way to blame i saw nothing of kotoZ char within the chats i saw between wummy and char he was trading with it was called 5starstore not KOTOZ

bruh you just dont get the point lmfao. everything fuji doing on his account that is against the rules will get kotoz banned

Kotoz let fuji play hes account coz they made a friendship and i presume he felt sorry for him as did others, kotoz is in now way to blame i saw nothing of kotoZ char within the chats i saw between wummy and char he was trading with it was called 5starstore not KOTOZ

Furthermore at no point did this account tell wummy he was cizz aka 5startao, wummy assumed it was him he could have easily verified within his own guild but didn’t , looks like ur getting armour back wummy for being stupid. 😂

Furthermore at no point did this account tell wummy he was cizz aka 5startao, wummy assumed it was him he could have easily verified within his own guild but didn’t , looks like ur getting armour back wummy for being stupid. ��

i dont know why you that mad man,i did nothing wrong to you. you also got items back and no 1 said something

Wish I got some items back, not nice begging in guilds / off ya mates for kit. #DeleteTheArmour

I rather take the #DontShareAccount . Not your buisness anymore. Cya in game

- - - Updated - - -

Another point is that your items got sold to others, my armour just on a banned Account that scammed me like 20 mins befor he got banned,that means the armour just on the Account and no 1 will have any problems when armour get replaced to original owner

And I want my store account back. Its mine not Fuji's. I have never shared account. Thank you in advance. Name Lanacroft account.

On topic- I dont get involved.

Wummy there’s one key point that your ignoring here. You want one rule for you and other rules for other people. I know you think your special but it’s more your needs that are, not you.

You had the armour the a day, build a bridge and get over it!

My personal view is scammer should be banned and armour along with it.

Who is to say wummy wasnt paying him to upgrade it and it all went wrong and this is just an elaborate ploy to cover up the fact he was trading real life cash..... just to be clear I’m not accusing him of doing this but the point is he can’t prove he didn’t

Wummy there’s one key point that your ignoring here. You want one rule for you and other rules for other people. I know you think your special but it’s more your needs that are, not you.

Who is to say wummy wasnt paying him to upgrade it and it all went wrong and this is just an elaborate ploy to cover up the fact he was trading real life cash..... just to be clear I’m not accusing him of doing this but the point is he can’t prove he didn’t

How is it one rule for one and one for another? Sharing accounts is not the same as someone posing as your friend, giving you items to help you then stealing an item. The armour should be returned if possible and anyone that let's fuji on there account should be banned, end of

WOW!

Resorting to insulting a kid, claiming he has special needs. For what? Because you don't like him in-game?

You seriously want to have a little think about the kind of person you are. It's a sad day, when sorry excuses for grownups, resort to that kind of behavior. Was Wummy Stupid obviously, as you can tell from the screen shots the person just wanted the rej robe. But we can all be a little stupid from time to time.

I wonder how many immortals insulted or talked about you and your personal life, When you, not so long ago encountered problems. I can bet it was 0. Because despite what side we are on, Despite if we are friends or not, sometimes people need a break. Attacking someone's person! Because of the character they are online, says more about the person you are. Sadly, as a man attempting to belittle a kid, online is kind of pathetic. I can see why Wummy is the way he is with half the server, For a kid of his age to suffer the kind of racism he has done since playing here, Over being from Germany. Is it any wonder he is negative towards half the community.

This is a small community, what happened was wrong, I'm sure Scorp wouldn't of banned any account if he could avoid it. But sometimes, like when ner0z was banned. It's done for the sake of the community.

Kotoz and Blazinghero both took a risk in letting someone who not so long ago was banned share. When you do that then sadly you suffer because of the actions of that player. If they weren't banned, then what's to stop Fuji from getting back on their accounts? Or other accounts?

Glad you got sorted Wummy. Next time don't be so stupid!

Never seen so many handbags swinging, Kleenex however have a new account member in wummy, stupid mistakes happen and you will learn from it as other have. Move on and forward, stuff like this is getting common now anyway.

WOW!

Resorting to insulting a kid, claiming he has special needs. For what? Because you don't like him in-game?

You seriously want to have a little think about the kind of person you are. It's a sad day, when sorry excuses for grownups, resort to that kind of behavior. Was Wummy Stupid obviously, as you can tell from the screen shots the person just wanted the rej robe. But we can all be a little stupid from time to time.

I wonder how many immortals insulted or talked about you and your personal life, When you, not so long ago encountered problems. I can bet it was 0. Because despite what side we are on, Despite if we are friends or not, sometimes people need a break. Attacking someone's person! Because of the character they are online, says more about the person you are. Sadly, as a man attempting to belittle a kid, online is kind of pathetic. I can see why Wummy is the way he is with half the server, For a kid of his age to suffer the kind of racism he has done since playing here, Over being from Germany. Is it any wonder he is negative towards half the community.

This is a small community, what happened was wrong, I'm sure Scorp wouldn't of banned any account if he could avoid it. But sometimes, like when ner0z was banned. It's done for the sake of the community.

Kotoz and Blazinghero both took a risk in letting someone who not so long ago was banned share. When you do that then sadly you suffer because of the actions of that player. If they weren't banned, then what's to stop Fuji from getting back on their accounts? Or other accounts?

Thanks alot mate you legit just said the words i wanted to say a while ago but my english isnt good enough ha xD

- - - Updated - - -

i just dont understand why people compare personal problems with me with a Scam that was against the rules (scorpian just said yesterday)

WOW!

WOW indeed, knew you would jump on this in no time.

Let’s break it down, tit for tat insults between the 2 sides has been going on forever and all taken with a pick of salt, bit of banter, lighten up.

2nd, please can we stop with this age shit!!! 90% of the server played euro in their teens and didn’t act out. Now we all grown up and a kid acts out all of a sudden age is an excuse!! Personally think you should treat everyone the same and not as “a kid”

3rd, a lot of people in game get annoyed cos wummy PK’s then. Unless he wants to Lie then wummy will be the first to tell you I don’t mind this behaviour by him in the slightest (we have had many conversations about it), we will have a tussle over a boss now and then but I don’t generally encounter him much in that sense.

4th, who’s been racist??

Let’s break it down, tit for tat insults between the 2 sides has been going on forever and all taken with a pick of salt, bit of banter, lighten up.

2nd, please can we stop with this age shit!!! 90% of the server played euro in their teens and didn’t act out. Now we all grown up and a kid acts out all of a sudden age is an excuse!! Personally think you should treat everyone the same and not as “a kid”

3rd, a lot of people in game get annoyed cos wummy PK’s then. Unless he wants to Lie then wummy will be the first to tell you I don’t mind this behaviour by him in the slightest (we have had many conversations about it), we will have a tussle over a boss now and then but I don’t generally encounter him much in that sense.

4th, who’s been racist??

Did I single you out in particular, to say your racist? No I singled you out for your personal attack saying he's special needs?

I posted to explain why he had the attitude toward dragons and doom, as he's racially abused, has been for a long time.

I used age because, for a grown man (you) feels the need to display such attitude towards a child, is disgusting. Is there something wrong with people who have special needs? Do you often discriminate against people who have problems that are out of there control?

You think you should treat everyone the same, yet feel the need to abuse Wummy for what then? Cause your comments are shocking.

4th, who’s been racist??

This post is clutching at straws Al and I'm sure even you can see that! You should've just apologised because Dean has just sat you down amd put you straight, proper.

Long time no speak Wummy, but I came here just to check out the forums and am shocked by Fuji doing this to scam you. Didnt think he was like that to be honest... unlucky kotoz being collateral damage too but he should be taking that issue up with Fuji in my opinion.

Glad to see you're still tearing up the pvp scene though Wummy! Did you get your armour back?

Did I single you out in particular, to say your racist? No I singled you out for your personal attack saying he's special needs?

I posted to explain why he had the attitude toward dragons and doom, as he's racially abused, has been for a long time.

I used age because, for a grown man (you) feels the need to display such attitude towards a child, is disgusting. Is there something wrong with people who have special needs? Do you often discriminate against people who have problems that are out of there control?

You think you should treat everyone the same, yet feel the need to abuse Wummy for what then? Cause your comments are shocking.

I asked who’s been racist? I know your not singling me out. Name and shame them, I don’t condone that kind of language in any form, pretty sure some screen shots to back it up and sent to Andy would lead to some short bans to put people in line.

If you think a single little comment is shocking or what I said it actual abuse then you need to open your eyes to the big wide world and get out a bit more.

If wummy does have special needs then I genuinely apologise for the obvious reason and that the off the cuff joke obviously hasn’t landed well with poor old nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back