Rejuv arm scammed. | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Rejuv arm scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you dont know what fuji did.... He used to sell Gamegold under server price getting got his money with that. he griefed alot of players to get their items.
Fujis main account got banned a while ago already then he just bought kotoz and xBlazinheros. pretty sure that he bought accounts and just played on them because his main got banned is a bannable reason...pls get informations befor you talk shit

It was Fuji sadly. And this is exactly why we have rules in place. People get desperate and greedy.

What rules? Their are no rules? Jus msgs that tell u not to trust people? And if they do and fuck up then that’s their problem like it was rages and lps problem not like we got all the shit back is it ? It’s a tough life and sometimes u gotta learn from ur mistakes.

you dont got all items back,but you got a few back? soo i dont see anything wrong to get my armour back as well then..... anyway if i dont get it back i hope andy just delete the armour so no 1 get advantage of it

you dont got all items back,but you got a few back? soo i dont see anything wrong to get my armour back as well then..... anyway if i dont get it back i hope andy just delete the armour so no 1 get advantage of it

Bro we lost all the cele gear gm cud have easy given back but wasn’t , we got the char back with some below average shit on it we only got char back Cos I’m the owner , in regard to the armour u fucked up, u handed it to another person that’s your fault no one else’s.

i think you dont know what fuji did.... He used to sell Gamegold under server price getting got his money with that. he griefed alot of players to get their items.
Fujis main account got banned a while ago already then he just bought kotoz and xBlazinheros. pretty sure that he bought accounts and just played on them because his main got banned is a bannable reason...pls get informations befor you talk shit

Fuji didn't buy kotoz or blazing, original still played them alongside Fuji. I'm not defending Fuji in any way shape or form, it's a cunts trick what he's done and a shit way for you to lose your armour, id much rather you dropped it to me @ war. However, I don't feel Fuji broke a rule for your mistrust? Its your stupid mistake, the same thing has happened many of times in the past. I'd also like to point out that when RageFire and LordPyrial got stripped off Pandemonium aka Tom, they got nothing back and they lost a lot more than a 3kgg armour.

You handed an armour over of free will, you had no idea if it was or wasnt 5startao but for god sake you could have asked in guild at least. LP got ZERO gear back when tom robbed him. ABSOLUTE ZERO. Because it was his own fault for handing it over.

Do I understand correctly that someone traded armour without being forced and the person decided to keep and is now banned ?
It’s dirty play, and guy is obviously a scum bag but surely not a reason to ban someone

who said hes banned because i scammed me? oh ye no 1,hes banned because he sold gg under server price,and its not how it works building/buying a new charakter and do same?
i think you dont understand what a ban means then. otherwise he dont need to ban people because they legit can just create a new charakter and do same?

- - - Updated - - -

anyway its not your thing,its between me and the gamemaster,there alot more people that want that i get the armour back. (even the enemys want that )
dunno what you guys rather that the armour never get back in the game or theres a chance of you getting the armour ?

who said hes banned because i scammed me? oh ye no 1,hes banned because he sold gg under server price,and its not how it works building/buying a new charakter and do same?
i think you dont understand what a ban means then. otherwise he dont need to ban people because they legit can just create a new charakter and do same?

- - - Updated - - -

anyway its not your thing,its between me and the gamemaster,there alot more people that want that i get the armour back. (even the enemys want that )
dunno what you guys rather that the armour never get back in the game or theres a chance of you getting the armour ?

You need to learn to read... kotoz & blazinhero, who Fuji has been playing ALONGSIDE original owners was banned today. Its not a case of us wanting you to lose the armour, its a case of not having 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for another. Simply put, if you get the armour back for your own stupidity then RageFire and LP should get all their kit back for theirs.

Is it possible to get armour back?

No way you getting armour back... same shit had happened to other players and NOTHING was done by GM. Even LP/Rage when they got robbed they didn’t get any items back.... you didn’t get hacked you simply gave your armour to some one who fooled you.

Characters get banned, not people.. speed79, ner0z, fuji, etc have all played after their mains got banned.

and now.. .at least 2 out of 3 have caused issues even after the ban, by using other characters.

The character Fuji was banned a few weeks(?) ago, but the dude who played it is still playing other characters.

+1 for not returning the armor, precedent has been made ages ago.

You are an old player, this is an old scam, you should have known better.

The following will result in a permanent ban of your active character and possible ban of all characters linked to your IP:

1. Cheating – this includes any attempt to edit the game’s executables or using other applications to artificially improve game play
  2. Bug Exploiting – abusing faults in the game. Bugs must be reported the moment they are discovered.
  3. Buying, selling and trading of characters is categorically forbidden.
  4. Trading of in-game items, currency, points or other assets must be done within the constraints of the game interface. Trading of these assets for fiat currency, “real world” objects, or for virtual goods outside of the game is forbidden. This included trading between two of our servers.
  5. Causing greif (greifing) by trolling or otherwise
  6. Impersonating another player or member of staff

It is clear from this situation that the player was impersonating 5StarTao. Further inspection of the accounts used showed clear evidence of other impersonations.

Last edited:
what does that mean for my armour now mate? i will get it back or it just getting deleted? i mean he broke the rules and got my armour because of that

Last edited:
Furthermore, if items can be recovered from banned accounts (as they have previously to people named in this chat), then they will generally be returned to their owners should foul play be suspected.

Absolutel madness, he didnt pretend to be you or warda or for all we know even 5star he just made a char called 5star unless he said to wummy in chat hi im 5star what has he done wrong, wummy was stupid enuff to give it, if wummy gets robe back and u keep kotoz banned who was nothing to do with this then im out. Aka big roy aka #theproblem #countingmoney #orderingthaibrides

Furthermore, if items can be recovered from banned accounts (as they have previously to people named in this chat), then they will generally be returned to their owners should foul play be suspected.

How come LordPyrial didn't get any kit back? I believe Rage got very little back in comparison to what he lost.

what does that mean for my armour now mate? i will get it back or it just getting deleted? i mean he broke the rules and got my armour because of that[/QUOTE

Idiot its ur own fault

- - - Updated - - -

And you will most certainly not be getting anymore dino videos!!!

if kotoz let fuji have his account, he (the kotoz account) is also responsible/bannable for anything that fuji does while using it..

having said that, i didn't see that fuji was trying to impersonate, but , to me, it looked rather that he was counting on wummy not asking, or noticing. GM probably has more visibility into what happened before / after. And ultimately GM can do something even if he 'feels' it is right.

We had loads of characters created with names that look like other characters' name. the only way around that is to have GM approve all character names... which would ruin the ability of new users to just hop on and play....

- - - Updated - - -

don't share accounts... for the love of god

what does that mean for my armour now mate? i will get it back or it just getting deleted? i mean he broke the rules and got my armour because of that[/QUOTE

Idiot its ur own fault

- - - Updated - - -

And you will most certainly not be getting anymore dino videos!!!

Nooooooooooo it only takes one person to ruin it for everyone very sad the 1st season of the dino videos have been cut short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back