Content | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same story every time. The people who complain about no content or nothing to do are the same people who would still complain if there was a new cave every single week. No point trying to please people who can't be pleased. There's plenty content and plenty to do. I'm level 182 and still find stuff to do every day that keeps me entertained and don't see any end in sight. It's an MMORPG, the key letters there are RP, Role Playing. That involves using your imagination and making your own adventures. If you have zero imagination and need everything laid out to you with a single clear goal, I think you should buy a PS5 and play FIFA.

On a different note tho I would fuck up every1
on fifa ����

Last edited:
This server is like 8 years old, did you not stop to consider that maybe one time the level cap was 150 / 155 and the bulk of players was mid 140s.

You just sound like someone who is crying because you haven't got the grit or determination to make it to the big leagues.

Go play Minecraft kidda.

The game has content for low level because most of the servers files are copied from p69.

New content has not been introduced

People keep playing and getting higher level.

THUS , lack of content for higher levels. Why is it that you have no new spells are 154?
Why is it that mirror spell hasn't been fixed?
Why say on forum that you will include updates and then just forget.

I get it , you have nothing else going , ypu play 24 7 and your addicted to the game . Nothing wrong with it big boi, keep on grinding , get to level 1000 and when you reach it, delete or make another character lmfao. 15 year old kids that just discovered puberty or construction workers in their 40s reliving their childhood. Spare me the theatricals

And lol at the big leagues. Get a grasp of yourself big boiiii

I find it funny only people commenting on this is the people that spent their whole lives on this game or a large portion of it and that's cool. You got nothing else going in your lives and that's good for you.

What was otherwise an interesting discussion has now been trashed so I will close this thread.

Thank you all for the posts. The insights are good and hopefully we can try and address some of these matters soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back