Content | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is it's simply not possible to cater to every type of player. Most people can't bike a char to level cap immediately every time there's a rise and just buy the best of everything. There's a lot of fun to be had and a lot of gameplay out there, you just chose to skip it all with cash. If you played the game the same as everyone else then you'd have more fun and you'd still have things to aim for. If that isn't your idea of fun then this might be the wrong game for you. If he changes the game to suit the very small minority of players who want to play in your style, then it would become completely pay-to-win and that would alienate 99% of the server and kill it off.

Personally i would welcome a new set of Uber kit at a very rare rate. Everyone plays this game for a number of reasons and for some, the “holy shit look at that drop moment” is missing big style right now.

I think everyone would more then welcome some new items especially end game items I think it would also benefit the mid levels like my self and lower lvls because things like cele/hc will become abit more achievable.

Drops to be honest I think may need a lil buff like em maybe this was alrdy a thing before I dnt know but maybe the higher the lvl the em is the better chance of a decent drop might be a silly idea but maybe you disagree but can be abit dishearting if you go to kill let's say a lvl 10 plus em and it drops grand items your probly end up spending twice the worth on gg for rev scrolls buffs etc

I would really like to see a new go one like rdd/bdd there brilliant I like there's rooms you have to be careful with and not go all guns blazing and some rooms you have to i like it all. Again I dont know if this was ever a thing but maybe a gp like rdd/bdd . but with old school bosses on each floor then the kr maybe a all new boss that we haven't seen or something again I dont know if this was ever a thing just putting it out there

New skills aswell I defo agree with Al maybe you can do something like bring back clone for a wizzy / a buff for warrs that increases there mdr / tao I think shield come with pdr aswell as mdr and a spell like trans/bc they have no spell to get them away from the damage.

These are just a few of my opinions maybe some you disagree or agree ethier way I'm open to hear ya'lls ideas/opinions.

The King of the bong - benhurjr

I think everyone would more then welcome some new items especially end game items I think it would also benefit the mid levels like my self and lower lvls because things like cele/hc will become abit more achievable.

Drops to be honest I think may need a lil buff like em maybe this was alrdy a thing before I dnt know but maybe the higher the lvl the em is the better chance of a decent drop might be a silly idea but maybe you disagree but can be abit dishearting if you go to kill let's say a lvl 10 plus em and it drops grand items your probly end up spending twice the worth on gg for rev scrolls buffs etc

I would really like to see a new go one like rdd/bdd there brilliant I like there's rooms you have to be careful with and not go all guns blazing and some rooms you have to i like it all. Again I dont know if this was ever a thing but maybe a gp like rdd/bdd . but with old school bosses on each floor then the kr maybe a all new boss that we haven't seen or something again I dont know if this was ever a thing just putting it out there

New skills aswell I defo agree with Al maybe you can do something like bring back clone for a wizzy / a buff for warrs that increases there mdr / tao I think shield come with pdr aswell as mdr and a spell like trans/bc they have no spell to get them away from the damage.

These are just a few of my opinions maybe some you disagree or agree ethier way I'm open to hear ya'lls ideas/opinions.

The King of the bong - benhurjr

With you on all of this. The only thing I would say would be around EM, make it’s lvl effect the number of gold bars it drops maybe.

Only thing I disagree with Ben is that tao need a mobility spell. I played tao and wasn't too shabby, they are absolutely insane compared to other classes in almost every aspect of the game. 3 pets and a arcamon with boreal tiger's high slow % provides plenty of mobility!

Scorpian has content in his locker what this game hasn't seen, I think the time has come to introduce DarkArcher and Darkfallz - maybe cut and change some skins/abilities but they were old skool p69 bosses and was nails when they were released.

Only thing I disagree with Ben is that tao need a mobility spell. I played tao and wasn't too shabby, they are absolutely insane compared to other classes in almost every aspect of the game. 3 pets and a arcamon with boreal tiger's high slow % provides plenty of mobility!

Scorpian has content in his locker what this game hasn't seen, I think the time has come to introduce DarkArcher and Darkfallz - maybe cut and change some skins/abilities but they were old skool p69 bosses and was nails when they were released.

Please advise noobs like me, what is DarkArcher and Darkfallz? Got pics of them? What maps were they previously on, what kind of attacks do they have?

DarkArcher just had the skin of a town archer, he was in a secret door in gi-ryoong in a massive full black map you just had to run around and try find it, if it was even there (would be kind of cheese to have it the same as that, he deserves a castle type map imo). It hit really fast and hurt a lot.

Darkfallz I didn't really kill much, I was too low of a level but I think it was in jibcave when that got released you killed a ghost to initiate the fight and then one would hit with roots through the floor like WTK then another would spawn would attack like an evil centipede I think.. still they were old files and kind of cheesy probably now, but those bosses were respected and I like them I think with some rework and put at the end of a good map would be nice

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure he even removed them from P69 in the end. Dunno why, maybe he doesn't like those names but I actually think they're cool lol

With you on all of this. The only thing I would say would be around EM, make it’s lvl effect the number of gold bars it drops maybe.

Yeah gold bars aswell but I personally think the drops may need a lil buff or even make it so its 160+ items that will drop I'd much rather or maybe even buff on runes I'd rather have em drop a shit ton of runes an gold then some direwolf item.

- - - Updated - - -

A new RDD style cave would make me extremely happy.

Maybe a lil harder then rdd/bdd it's fun running through them caves in a grp

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm yeah to be fair I see your point but all that will rly only help you in pvp when it comes to bossing or pve they have spell to get away

Balance?? Balance what current content we already have??? The only thing that needs balancing is PDR.
Usercount tells a different story to u bigbada.

- - - Updated - - -

The next rdd/bdp cave needs to be 175+ and be stupidly hard. I mean like 6 months before anyone even reaches kr.

- - - Updated - - -

Got people 23 lvls lower than me using same kit? Ridiculous fella.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was that worried about being top of rankings then I’d just do all the farmer quests? Ezy pzy. I hit caps fast so I can use my spells vs mobs in the high lvl caves and so I get a better drop rate. Rankings mean 0 to me

Balance?? Balance what current content we already have??? The only thing that needs balancing is PDR.

- - - Updated - - -

The next rdd/bdp cave needs to be 175+ and be stupidly hard. I mean like 6 months before anyone even reaches kr.

- - - Updated - - -

People 23 levels lower than you do not have the same kit. Nobody has kit like you. Just because an item is the same basic item, what you've got added to your kit is ridiculous and only obtainable by a very small minority. Catering to the minority is a fast way to end a server. Catering to the majority is how to make a server last.

I've been playing 3 years and the user count is about the same as it was when I started, so not sure what point you're trying to make there. Seems pretty stable to me.

I’ve peaked and there’s nothing left to do and I love the game and don’t want to stop playing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t think a new super kit will cause any harm. Will be months before it can be upgraded. Months before I can use it. But it’s there. Somthing to hope for. Somthing to work for and look forward to. Somthing to create suspense when ur killing a boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t even have to be much better. Cele is not much better than holy crystal. But the value and stigma of the item is way way more. Someone in cele kit is not WAY more OP than someone in a decent HC KIT. It’s all relevant

- - - Updated - - -

If I want a new zuma mythic item it’s obtainable in a day. That’s no fun

Let's be perfectly honest the only reason people are disagreeing with this is because it's ds that's sayin it he's just trying to get some new content for all you end game levels your all telling me that if scorp/warda did add some new items like cele 180 plus you would all turn your head to it. Yes defo majority over minority but if new items was added like that I think it would help the lower lvls aswell like I said it would make hc/cele more common for us to get hold of

New gp cave i would love to be super hard litterly and ever floor is even more challenging then the last be great fun

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If I was that worried about being top of rankings then I’d just do all the farmer quests? Ezy pzy. I hit caps fast so I can use my spells vs mobs in the high lvl caves and so I get a better drop rate. Rankings mean 0 to me

Bore of with ya crying over pdr.... Had you a fight at zt did pdr make a diff? Balance I'm talking about is a dps balance across all 3 classes. Then sure work on pdr and other resistance.

User count falls off after every event always has.

Updates are released when they are done and when the games ready for them. Not the top 5/10% of players start crying for them.

We get regular updates and for the most part they are pretty good.

If you want healthier replies try not being an utter ball bag all your life.

The servers not left wing. Scorps not Kim Jong-un. But your deffo a bell.

Have fun crying while the rest of us enjoy the Easter event.

I’ve peaked and there’s nothing left to do and I love the game and don’t want to stop playing it.

I can appreciate that to a point, but I feel like you've missed the point a bit.

For me anyway, the fun is in the journey, I want to explore and learn and discover and reach goals and the process of working towards that is the enjoyment. You say you get the same enjoyment, but you throw cash at the game to skip 90% of it, get to the end game pretty much immediately, then complain there's nothing to do.

Try playing the game a bit more and spending a bit less, and enjoy the same experiences and challenges the rest of us are still enjoying now and will be for plenty time to come.

DarkStyle you should go a runescape mode with this :

Iron-man mode: not use the currency of GameGold

Ultimate iron-man mode: not use the currency of GameGold, or trade with anything with anoher player

If I could be arsed, that would be an achievement if you still hit level cap with all the spells let alone a nice kit!

- - - Updated - - -

Scorp should bring in these ironman modes what you opt in at border Village, and your name should get a unique colour and you lose that colour if the character breaches the requirements to be an ironman (trading or using GameGold) .. let's see some hardcore iron man players

But if he brings iron man mode maybe I’ll wana be Spider-Man once i complete that so I’ll be back on forums crying again

Doesn't want everyone to be the same kit but wants even more bosses dropping cele? Cele isn't rare. Too many bosses drop celestial as it is. Seen loki drop 2 armours and a weap in 1 drop lol....

seen loki drop 2 Hc items in 30 kills :)

It got nerfed a month ago,so dont bring um something that not possible anymore

Cele is 3 years old. I understand why scorp is reluctant to add new sets but I’m afraid the game need ultra rares or it’s just gonna fizzle out and die. Unless u just want influxes of new players who play for a few months then quit when they realise what’s going on.
The left wing comments was a joke.
Lighten up abit.
Would appreciate some gm feedback. No need for a discussion, just some feedback on my questions about the 178 items.
What are they? Patch notes say 174 and 178 items for each class? I haven’t seen 178 items? Do they exist? Are they full sets? Are they multi class?

When can we do multiple weapon crafts at pb orcs and zt? At the moment this is restricted to one type of upgrade. I thought all 3 could be done adding 6 lvls to ur weps?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m asking because there was mis information in previous patch notes. Christmas patch notes said there was event mobs in ice temple. I searched all of ice temple. There wasn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back