Content | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen loki drop 2 Hc items in 30 kills :)

It got nerfed a month ago,so dont bring um something that not possible anymore

Maybe you lack the brain capacity to understand why it's relevant and a problem, allow me to help.

When loki is dropping cele and multiple cele each time or dropping cele every other kill it's no longer rare, so then people become bored. If scorp has nerfed it, we'll done about 6 months too late but none the less. That boss single handedly put more cele in-game than any other boss and at a much higher rate.

When holy crystal was rare you'd be lucky to see 1 or 2 in a 6 month period. Keeping it rare keeping people wanting it.

Maybe you lack the brain capacity to understand why it's relevant and a problem, allow me to help.

When loki is dropping cele and multiple cele each time or dropping cele every other kill it's no longer rare, so then people become bored. If scorp has nerfed it, we'll done about 6 months too late but none the less. That boss single handedly put more cele in-game than any other boss and at a much higher rate.

When holy crystal was rare you'd be lucky to see 1 or 2 in a 6 month period. Keeping it rare keeping people wanting it.

How do you breathe up there on your high horse? So condescending and so hostile.

You don't know what drops because you barely touch bosses. Nerd likes to drop tele rings tho.

Loki has never dropped consistently over the time I've been hunting it, same with em, tk or lotd. Honestly had tons more success with em alongside super dry streaks that make you not want to go.

It's so funny how things work on here, your jump on an idea and your band of lemmings do the same. People need something to keep working towards. That's why alot of the higher lvl players grind it out then get bored.

New range of stat items be nice, new revamped lotr items be sick, endgame "cele" with insane quest to upgrade be nice(as has been said when cele came out it was months before anyone could properly upgrade so here's the chance) and something like seasons or paragon for the lvl capped players.

How do you breathe up there on your high horse? So condescending and so hostile.

You don't know what drops because you barely touch bosses. Nerd likes to drop tele rings tho.

Loki has never dropped consistently over the time I've been hunting it, same with em, tk or lotd. Honestly had tons more success with em alongside super dry streaks that make you not want to go.

It's so funny how things work on here, your jump on an idea and your band of lemmings do the same. People need something to keep working towards. That's why alot of the higher lvl players grind it out then get bored.

New range of stat items be nice, new revamped lotr items be sick, endgame "cele" with insane quest to upgrade be nice(as has been said when cele came out it was months before anyone could properly upgrade so here's the chance) and something like seasons or paragon for the lvl capped players.

Haha we had how long of em? Would get a cele item once a month or so. During that time every loki I went dropped hc or cele, everyone...

Could it of changed since after Christmas highly likely.

As I said loki Was, shitting out cele making them common, hence there's no buzz around them....

I fail to see how you can't comprehend this point, I'm not talking about what they are or are not dropping right now. Cause if I was scorp I'd of changed the rates when it was dropping a cele armour a week atleast lol.

What exactly are you moaning about here? Let me abbreviate what I think you're saying...

1. I've got new areas that I don't use but I want new ones
2. The items I want aren't dropping
3. Bring out new items so they don't drop too
4. Trump in

I left because no content.

You can argue all you want , give it another year it will be 50 people tops and the same scenario / argument.

No new spells
No new kit
Bullshit events

It's like the owners gave no clue on how to add new content. There is no discussion or involvement.

This is a private server, copy some god damn spells from somewhere else and tweak them if your too brain dead to create content yourself.

Most of the content is copied from p69 sever files.

There's no discussion or debate that this is dead and will die out slowly.

In a years time you will have the same content.
The only new thing that will be introduced is exp events and cave tele and that's cool for whoever wants to experience same shit.

Like why do I need to get to level 200 , 300 , 400?
Why do I need to go past level 150?

There is no incentive than to say I'm higher level than you on a dead ass server . There is no reason anyone should be leveling further.

Look at history on this forum, same complains every year loool , they always looking into something then go silent..

Mirror spell for wizards broke since p69 days hahaba

Last edited:
I left because no content.

You can argue all you want , give it another year it will be 50 people tops and the same scenario / argument.

No new spells
No new kit
Bullshit events

It's like the owners gave no clue on how to add new content. There is no discussion or involvement.

This is a private server, copy some god damn spells from somewhere else and tweak them if your too brain dead to create content yourself.

Most of the content is copied from p69 sever files.

There's no discussion or debate that this is dead and will die out slowly.

In a years time you will have the same content.
The only new thing that will be introduced is exp events and cave tele and that's cool for whoever wants to experience same shit.

This server has been dead about 3 or 4 times and each time it refuses to fade. You'll be back, just like I am once again.

Sometimes getting away and playing a different game helps a lot.

I don't know what games you play that gets new content each and every time somebody asks for it is called, but you'll have to let me know.

Sometimes less is more, and most servers crash and burn because the GMs don't let it breathe they just keep chucking more shit at it, at least here it's consistent.

Plenty of content.

Problem is. People smash leveling and buy all the kit they want. Then unless you pvp there's little else for you to do, you don't need to hunt kit and you don't need to level. Is the solution to just keep raising the cap? Nah course it's not because less than a month later people will be back crying again. Is there a lack of good quality items for you to build into kit? No is there fuck.

Fact being on any mmo, you peak on 1 character and then start another. Or find something else to do. I have 5/6 kits for my wiz, from res to damage reduction to 100% fire. So I now level a nub warrior and I'm enjoying the game in a different way. From solo hunts to bdd/ice temple even down to yim altho I'm not much use.

Fact being content is what you make of it. The upgrade system here and socketing is 100% the best feature and can keep you busy for years. I hunt for materials, can I buy them? Easily. But then what's there for me to do?

As I said, previously we get new areas and regular updates, maybe not to everyone's liking, like I don't like orcs so never really went there. But none the less content is rolled out at a decent rate. Because people choose not use it or choose to skip most of it by buying there way to the top, doesn't mean its lacking.

Only thing I can safely say is needed is a new version of ice temple or bdd. 2 new instances for high level group hunting or guild hunting, centred around drops instead of exp.

Content is available if you use it.

Most servers actually die because the gms get blinded by the small fortune they make in opening months. They then think they can retire on the £30k they made. Andy on the other hand knows exactly how to run a successful server. Zero contact with players. Do you see cod or wow developers asking playing what content they want? No. Players have zero input.

I would like next content to be as hard so it takes several monhts for best guild to beat. With that said, no bullshit questing that ppl with limited on time never can finish. New item that only drop in there so ppl rly need to progress in there to kit eachother up before even had a tiny chance to reach kr. Hard! It must be HARD

- - - Updated - - -

With Giant Snail as last boss!

Plenty of content.

Problem is. People smash leveling and buy all the kit they want. Then unless you pvp there's little else for you to do, you don't need to hunt kit and you don't need to level. Is the solution to just keep raising the cap? Nah course it's not because less than a month later people will be back crying again. Is there a lack of good quality items for you to build into kit? No is there fuck.

Fact being on any mmo, you peak on 1 character and then start another. Or find something else to do. I have 5/6 kits for my wiz, from res to damage reduction to 100% fire. So I now level a nub warrior and I'm enjoying the game in a different way. From solo hunts to bdd/ice temple even down to yim altho I'm not much use.

Fact being content is what you make of it. The upgrade system here and socketing is 100% the best feature and can keep you busy for years. I hunt for materials, can I buy them? Easily. But then what's there for me to do?

As I said, previously we get new areas and regular updates, maybe not to everyone's liking, like I don't like orcs so never really went there. But none the less content is rolled out at a decent rate. Because people choose not use it or choose to skip most of it by buying there way to the top, doesn't mean its lacking.

Only thing I can safely say is needed is a new version of ice temple or bdd. 2 new instances for high level group hunting or guild hunting, centred around drops instead of exp.

Content is available if you use it.

Content is not available because in order to draw more people with minimum work you make exp events to lure them in. Once they hit 160+ , you don't have a lot of things to do because it lacks content.

Or to better put it, there is more low level content available than high level.

You have the same people playing every day with little to no change. It gets boring fast, so let's insert another exp events and raise the cap. I call this bullshit but that's me.

Start a new char? No thanks, it's a 2d game and I ain't replaying the same experience to stop at 150.

Anyways doesn't matter, do as you do this whole convo is expired anyways and pointless evident from the past hundred of threads.

5 years down the line, you will have the same player base - the woomy, the nerds and so on because you invested a lot of time. And that's fine too , your time not mine.

Last edited:
Content is not available because in order to draw more people with minimum work you make exp events to lure them in. Once they hit 160+ , you don't have a lot of things to do because it lacks content.

Or to better put it, there is more low level content available than high level.

You have the same people playing every day with little to no change. It gets boring fast, so let's insert another exp events and raise the cap. I call this bullshit but that's me.

Start a new char? No thanks, it's a 2d game and I ain't replaying the same experience to stop at 150.

Anyways doesn't matter, do as you do this whole convo is expired anyways and pointless evident from the past hundred of threads.

5 years down the line, you will have the same player base - the woomy, the nerds and so on because you invested a lot of time. And that's fine too , your time not mine.

Care to enlighten us on your level and character name?

Because no offence but your posting from an account made in October 2020, and if in 7 months you have ran out of content I very much doubt it.

No event has been to lure anyone in. Events recently have been due to coronavirus, outside of the lockdowns around the world we have the basic holiday events, Christmas, Easter, Halloween.

But ye enlighten us with your character name and list some kit, so we can all see how much content you have actually experienced.

Same story every time. The people who complain about no content or nothing to do are the same people who would still complain if there was a new cave every single week. No point trying to please people who can't be pleased. There's plenty content and plenty to do. I'm level 182 and still find stuff to do every day that keeps me entertained and don't see any end in sight. It's an MMORPG, the key letters there are RP, Role Playing. That involves using your imagination and making your own adventures. If you have zero imagination and need everything laid out to you with a single clear goal, I think you should buy a PS5 and play FIFA.

Same story every time. The people who complain about no content or nothing to do are the same people who would still complain if there was a new cave every single week. No point trying to please people who can't be pleased. There's plenty content and plenty to do. I'm level 182 and still find stuff to do every day that keeps me entertained and don't see any end in sight. It's an MMORPG, the key letters there are RP, Role Playing. That involves using your imagination and making your own adventures. If you have zero imagination and need everything laid out to you with a single clear goal, I think you should buy a PS5 and play FIFA.

Funny thing is, this guys level 161. There's a huge amount of content for this level range.

Haven't seen him at a single main boss.

So because he chooses not to use TOA, CT or PB, chooses not to go to Lord of the dead, Evilmir, Loki or Troll King, or any number of the subs that spawn around the clock for those areas, there's no content.

I mean we can all smash out levels and get to 160 but your not using the content available to you. Then complaining it doesn't exist? It's exists, you have just skipped most of it and now have no clue what your doing, or choosing not to use it because it's significantly slower and harder outside of events. That you don't see it as being worth while.

Either way at 160 there's a wealth of stuff to do. A lot of it is group oriented but you have loads of subs and plenty of places to go to farm items.

Most servers actually die because the gms get blinded by the small fortune they make in opening months. They then think they can retire on the £30k they made. Andy on the other hand knows exactly how to run a successful server. Zero contact with players. Do you see cod or wow developers asking playing what content they want? No. Players have zero input.

The bit in red is true and also annoying. Why bother letting players pm Scorp when he never replies. Warda admitted he doesn't get notifications about pm's on the 2 occasions I've pressed him for a reply. Some player contact is a good thing, especially when they're the customers donating to the server.

The bit in red is true and also annoying. Why bother letting players pm Scorp when he never replies. Warda admitted he doesn't get notifications about pm's on the 2 occasions I've pressed him for a reply. Some player contact is a good thing, especially when they're the customers donating to the server.

To be fair, I've seen the amount of shit GMs get publicly, the amount of shit they get privately is probably 100x worse. If people spammed them less and only contacted them for actual problems then they wouldn't have to disable notifications. I try to be helpful and every time I do I immediately regret it because you give someone an inch they take a mile. It's infuriating

I’ve always found an email get responded to pretty quickly, never had an issue with response times.

If people are saying there is no content then there is not sufficient content. It's as simple as that .

You can either address it or chose to ignore it. The player can stay or leave. It's real simple.

You and zad both have 3 chairs + , congrats . I ain't got that patience nor time nor any incentive to do so.

It's a 2d game in the 21st century with minum updates from its p69 counter party . I dont know maybe it's your lack of computer science knowledge or games in general but not here to educate you . Private servers are easy to spin , add it into microsoft azure and boom automated , auto scaling, no downtime and so on.

Anyways keep on leveling , heck delete all your characters and start again.

Also casing point .

if everyone in the game was tops level like 150 and only a few players reached this level maybe it would be more playable.

Anyways wasted enough time on this forum, kudos 2 u all :*

If people are saying there is no content then there is not sufficient content. It's as simple as that .

You can either address it or chose to ignore it. The player can stay or leave. It's real simple.

You and zad both have 3 chairs + , congrats . I ain't got that patience nor time nor any incentive to do so.

It's a 2d game in the 21st century with minum updates from its p69 counter party . I dont know maybe it's your lack of computer science knowledge or games in general but not here to educate you . Private servers are easy to spin , add it into microsoft azure and boom automated , auto scaling, no downtime and so on.

Anyways keep on leveling , heck delete all your characters and start again.

Also casing point .

if everyone in the game was tops level like 150 and only a few players reached this level maybe it would be more playable.

Anyways wasted enough time on this forum, kudos 2 u all :*

You're saying you don't have enough time to do the content that's already there, you're barely into the middle game and haven't touched any of the top content, and in the same breath you're saying there's not enough content. Zero sense there whatsoever.

People saying there's no content doesn't mean there isn't, that's just nonsense. I could say the moon is made of cheese doesn't make it true.

There's plenty content. You choosing not to engage with it doesn't make it not exist.

...if everyone in the game was tops level like 150 and only a few players reached this level maybe it would be more playable. ...

This server is like 8 years old, did you not stop to consider that maybe one time the level cap was 150 / 155 and the bulk of players was mid 140s.

You just sound like someone who is crying because you haven't got the grit or determination to make it to the big leagues.

Go play Minecraft kidda.

This server is like 8 years old, did you not stop to consider that maybe one time the level cap was 150 / 155 and the bulk of players was mid 140s.

You just sound like someone who is crying because you haven't got the grit or determination to make it to the big leagues.

Go play Minecraft kidda.

100%

He's level 161, grind hasn't even started yet. If he plays the game a bit more and grinds out a bit he'll get to higher level and better kit and then can enjoy the higher level content that he currently hasn't even seen. Or he can stay in the middle game and enjoy the vast amount of content that's already there for that level range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back