Arcadia PVP | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Arcadia PVP

Damn mate what a long headache to read, i was merely asking for a buff and something else why'd u have to be so afraid of changes..part of the community feels warriors are lacking, that was it

Damn mate what a long headache to read, i was merely asking for a buff and something else why'd u have to be so afraid of changes..part of the community feels warriors are lacking, that was it

Aye long post but the fact being is your asking for stuff but unwilling to break the shackles of all out attack. To maybe achieve what you want. Last night at the war eminem went 50% fire res and Aros cop was doing 1k a hit...

So once again, if you can't bring your self to change then why should the server change to suit you? You want buffs to survive but are unwilling to lose 2-300 dc to gain the privilege. Warriors lacking because they build glass cannon. Like the wizz that also build that way, end up being weak defensively.

Basically the choices are this high damage out put easy to get slapped, medium damage out put with decent survivability or low damage high tank. Just because you fail to grasp that anything other than all out attack is a good thing. You want to be able to slap without being slapped, but don't want to work at a kit capable of doing so, because like me with pdr, I can fight warriors but most taos will roll over me.

If you build a kit to fight wiz you leave your self open to be weak vs other warriors. This is the sacrifice. You fail to grasp that it's your build choice, That's the problem and not the server.

I have 4 kits for different situations how many kits do you have? My point is you can use your brain but you choose not to.

Aye long post but the fact being is your asking for stuff but unwilling to break the shackles of all out attack. To maybe achieve what you want. Last night at the war eminem went 50% fire res and Aros cop was doing 1k a hit...

So once again, if you can't bring your self to change then why should the server change to suit you? You want buffs to survive but are unwilling to lose 2-300 dc to gain the privilege. Warriors lacking because they build glass cannon. Like the wizz that also build that way, end up being weak defensively.

Basically the choices are this high damage out put easy to get slapped, medium damage out put with decent survivability or low damage high tank. Just because you fail to grasp that anything other than all out attack is a good thing. You want to be able to slap without being slapped, but don't want to work at a kit capable of doing so, because like me with pdr, I can fight warriors but most taos will roll over me.

If you build a kit to fight wiz you leave your self open to be weak vs other warriors. This is the sacrifice. You fail to grasp that it's your build choice, That's the problem and not the server.

I have 4 kits for different situations how many kits do you have? My point is you can use your brain but you choose not to.

Have to agree with everything on here. Kit is the key! Make a kit for how you want it to effect your pvp style and preferences.

I still think BC shud be fixed so you don’t BC some one, run past and then run back to swing. I remember a time when this wasn’t the case, not sure when or y it changed. (Was some time inbetween the cool down been extended and now)

Few of the wizz spells should have cool down extended by a couple of secs and then I think you would be as balanced as your gunna get.

Would be nice to see the magic avoid orbs in game but I guess they were taken out for a reason? Can anyone shed any light?

Have to agree with everything on here. Kit is the key! Make a kit for how you want it to effect your pvp style and preferences.

I still think BC shud be fixed so you don’t BC some one, run past and then run back to swing. I remember a time when this wasn’t the case, not sure when or y it changed. (Was some time inbetween the cool down been extended and now)

Few of the wizz spells should have cool down extended by a couple of secs and then I think you would be as balanced as your gunna get.

Would be nice to see the magic avoid orbs in game but I guess they were taken out for a reason? Can anyone shed any light?

Bc was a bug, when you bc a player they got a sticky feet bug, like when you reved and couldn't move. When the sticky feet bug was fixed it also stopped bc from being bugged. Allowing people to walk away.

Everyone seen bc in its bugged form and thought it was the way the spell was ment to work. I agree that walking out of battle charge before a hit lands is not how the spell should work. I used to level just so people couldn't bc me because of that bug, now I don't need to.

There is always reasonable adjustments that could be made to all classes, I don't doubt it.

Can tell you're back working Dean! Think, construct, execute lol... you've convinced me that my kit is dog shit coz of the runes!

Can tell you're back working Dean! Think, construct, execute lol... you've convinced me that my kit is dog shit coz of the runes!

Too much time.

Ain't always runes tho, most taos who stack fire res are untouchable by a wiz. And most warriors still run at you trying to land blazing and flaming sword as they stupid and don't realise tdb would be better in that situation.

We have all become disillusioned into believing that all out attack is some how everything. I've been guilty of it. But then you look at a war weap and socket dc 10's x 5 into itm for 50 dc? Then consider the damage increase that gives. I bet its not more than 1500 hp from health runes gives.

But again all depends how you wanna view things.

Too much time.

Ain't always runes tho, most taos who stack fire res are untouchable by a wiz. And most warriors still run at you trying to land blazing and flaming sword as they stupid and don't realise tdb would be better in that situation.

We have all become disillusioned into believing that all out attack is some how everything. I've been guilty of it. But then you look at a war weap and socket dc 10's x 5 into itm for 50 dc? Then consider the damage increase that gives. I bet its not more than 1500 hp from health runes gives.

But again all depends how you wanna view things.

I still find it funny when ppl abuse me for not wearing my “normal” kit in war and think it’s something to do with being worried about loosing it. Wizzies build war kit so why can’t warrs?

I still find it funny when ppl abuse me for not wearing my “normal” kit in war and think it’s something to do with being worried about loosing it. Wizzies build war kit so why can’t warrs?

My point exactly, until the mind set is changed balance could never even be close. Because once a warrior rolls up with 20k hp and 90% fire res, the entire dynamics of pvp will change. It would require a full guild just to rev them.

But hey everyone laughed at me in my pdr cause I had 800 mc and 1250 on full buff. Was funnier back then. Trolling people so they would focus me, the minute you type "lol" when they hitting you. It damages the ego, they get hungry for you.

My original kit was weak offence, this time round I try to float more around 80% pdr and try to make up health fire damage and fire res. But I've spent a lot of time trying to construct my current kit, it's not perfect and can get stronger.

But I'm happy and have stuff to work on.

If runes was available in the gg shop, would help people try different kits and actually keep up with the top tier of players and kits. But that could also have the opposite effect and spoil bossing and events.

Just want to point out em has went a little more def lately and while it's still possible to kill him as is the same with everyone, he has got much much harder.

I have never checked caulifa,s kit but I'm wasting my time of I try to attack it.

Also I havnt checked Vias kit but last night at war and later at lotd pk I hit him for maybe 1-200 arctic blasts plus fg and fb constantly down and my azure arc was out and not one single slow did he get and still he was doing me for half my hp per hit.

Just want to point out em has went a little more def lately and while it's still possible to kill him as is the same with everyone, he has got much much harder.

I have never checked caulifa,s kit but I'm wasting my time of I try to attack it.

Also I havnt checked Vias kit but last night at war and later at lotd pk I hit him for maybe 1-200 arctic blasts plus fg and fb constantly down and my azure arc was out and not one single slow did he get and still he was doing me for half my hp per hit.

Was all just an illusion. No way could a res warrior be a problem surely his low dc made him an easy opponent.

Tested on topbuzzer 80% fire res 9k hp and 1015 sc with only UE, warrior with 1200 dc hit me for around 1k-1.2k flaming and blazing or somewhere around that.

Was all just an illusion. No way could a res warrior be a problem surely his low dc made him an easy opponent.

Tested on topbuzzer 80% fire res 9k hp and 1015 sc with only UE, warrior with 1200 dc hit me for around 1k-1.2k flaming and blazing or somewhere around that.

Completely lost in what you just said there... you appeared to be bigging up the resist then made it sound pointless on the test with topbuzzer lol

Completely lost in what you just said there... you appeared to be bigging up the resist then made it sound pointless on the test with topbuzzer lol

Would take a warriors 8 flaming/blazing swords to rev me, or 8 hits as tdb did similar damage. So 16 hits or over to kill, that's plenty tanky considering only 11 health sockets on that kit.

Obviously the numbers would depend on the dc and elements the warrior has. But that was a test with very little amount of planning, I'm sure smarter people could work it all out and make it more understandable for people.

Ohhh you meant 1.2k with both spells combined? Yeah that is good, I thought you meant per skill.
I think arcadia pvp what was once exciting and was similar to a street fight where one guy has an empty bottle of beer and the other has a wooden fence panel about to see carnage is gonna turn into a massive pillow fight thanks to the light shed on this topic.

Ohhh you meant 1.2k with both spells combined? Yeah that is good, I thought you meant per skill.
I think arcadia pvp what was once exciting and was similar to a street fight where one guy has an empty bottle of beer and the other has a wooden fence panel about to see carnage is gonna turn into a massive pillow fight thanks to the light shed on this topic.

One would hope so.

People will become harder to kill but will ultimately take more risk. I mean some times I rev and go straight bk into a castle, just to try hold on till guild can get back.

Could be better for the game overall. Pvp may well slow down, but is that good or bad? Guess one day we may well find out.

One would hope so.

People will become harder to kill but will ultimately take more risk. I mean some times I rev and go straight bk into a castle, just to try hold on till guild can get back.

Could be better for the game overall. Pvp may well slow down, but is that good or bad? Guess one day we may well find out.

I do that too sometimes, depends how many are in there etc. I have too much confidence in my PC and the tt working lol.

It doesn't matter as long as people are playing the way they'd like to tbh, probably find people would build def kits just for war to hold castles and the odd boss like loki/em what requires a specific build for it, thats what I plan on doing anyway, but I'm reigning in the donations so who knows how many months that will take me to achieve. Probably leave again by the time it comes to fruition.

I love that pvp is evolving to be more about defence than about attack.

When everyone was full attack pretty much every fight was over in seconds, whoever gets the first para wins that kind of thing.

Now there's loads of ways to stay alive much longer and it makes wars more into strategic battles rather than just who can recall + focus the fastest!

Back