Arcadia PVP | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Arcadia PVP

Introduce MDR buffs for warriors and make it equal, 2x COP can rev me plus its only 4 seconds cooldown (1 COP below half HP @ 172 warrior, 2nd COP 100% rev'd), PDR 90% achievable in-game now (may go higher), do a test andy and see how super tanky it is

BC still kicks u off 2-3 steps away after casting and not successful in landing a hit, not all times but it is effecting PVP

Ethereal blades suppose to have ice elements but does not freeze/slow

And so on..

you can rev me with 2 shots ?
a wiz can rev u in 2 shots?
a tao need 10+ shots to rev anyone ? BUFF TAOS !

tao's are balanced as they are, support classes not suppose to have KO skills but they can cause fairly a lot of dmg tbh
with right skills and SC/elements 2-3x shot would rev me

back to what i'm talking about is warrior need some new buff skills not the same old protection field, not saying it is useless but at this era/year im looking forward to something new

giving a buff/skill to wiz class which made them a god damn tank, getting wacked/para whist telling me to get more 'DC' its ridiculous, im near 1.8K DC with heroic btw

Warr cooldown:
Flaming sword: 10 sec
Blazing sword: 10 sec
BC: 8 sec (Still doesn't work right, players can still walk away or other case is u'd bounce few steps back from target, sadly its used for escaping more now than used for attacks)

Wiz cooldown:
COP: 4 secs
Bloodstorm: 3 secs (cheat skill insta FULL HP they can even use on arcamons/pets)

Warriors pretty much dead.

Let's not turn this into another my class is the weakest thread.

I would like to see some changes they don't have to be permanent if they don't work change back, I just think pvp isn't as good as it could be.

Slow is the biggest issue for me, I don't think it benefits pvp at all and hurts every class.

tao's are balanced as they are, support classes not suppose to have KO skills but they can cause fairly a lot of dmg tbh
with right skills and SC/elements 2-3x shot would rev me

back to what i'm talking about is warrior need some new buff skills not the same old protection field, not saying it is useless but at this era/year im looking forward to something new

giving a buff/skill to wiz class which made them a god damn tank, getting wacked/para whist telling me to get more 'DC' its ridiculous, im near 1.8K DC with heroic btw

Warr cooldown:
Flaming sword: 10 sec
Blazing sword: 10 sec
BC: 8 sec (Still doesn't work right, players can still walk away or other case is u'd bounce few steps back from target, sadly its used for escaping more now than used for attacks)

Wiz cooldown:
COP: 4 secs
Bloodstorm: 3 secs (cheat skill insta FULL HP they can even use on arcamons/pets)

Warriors pretty much dead.

OK care to enlighten us as to how many defencive runes you have in your kit? Because the way I see it is you all build glass cannon. Full dc 10/pa and dd/pa upgraded items.

MDR exists ingame so do the runes I've a store full. If you stopped building pa and rolled mdr on your kit and added mdr runes you could have a potential 3% MDR each item and 28 sockets for 58% MDR add and mdr stonealong with the fire res we have ingame. Go try it. I bet your unkillable by a wiz.

Even a warrior full health rune kit. Is 28 runes giving 8400 health and a 2k panda with your health 10-12k is 20k+ add a rev 40k health. It would require 10+ cops to rev you. At 4 seconds a cop, standing still...... I'm sorry until you try coming away from dc and build tanky I don't actually see how you can be here crying.

Last edited:
I will argue against your point with DisillusionGems. They are not ingame anymore lol.. your store full from years ago with no dates or something ?

- - - Updated - - -

Battle charge also is completely redundant now. It should be renamed battle escape, and reduced to 100gg. It's the opposite of what it used to be.

I will argue against your point with DisillusionGems. They are not ingame anymore lol.. your store full from years ago with no dates or something ?

- - - Updated - - -

Battle charge also is completely redundant now. It should be renamed battle escape, and reduced to 100gg. It's the opposite of what it used to be.

I just read it he asked why mdr isn't ingame. He's mistaken as it is. Unakitestones the 1% MDR rune. Turns out he's on about magic avoid.

I'd love to see some warriors build alternative kits. I think the dynamics of pvp would be interesting.

I'm tempted to build one but I'm currently working on my mdr kit on wizz. Seems a bit excessive to start sinking funds into another chara.

Last edited:
I just read it he asked why mdr isn't ingame. He's mistaken as it is. Unakitestones the 1% MDR rune. Turns out he's on about magic avoid.

I'd love to see some warriors build alternative kits. I think the dynamics of pvp would be interesting.

I'm tempted to build one but I'm currently working on my mdr kit on wizz. Seems a bit excessive to start sinking funds into another chara.

Yeah, makes sense to just sell me that FireGuard off BBB and stick to beefing up your wiz!

I just had to read back, he did write MDR and then referred to Kevin on the same post. I do think he was talking about MagicAvoid though, got my wires well crossed.

You can still get Magic Avoid on item upgrades but the runes have disappeared so god knows what is going on with that stat.

I've got a magic avoid 20% torch in store that's not in shop any more if anyone wants to offer for it :p

Have to 100% agree with nerd there are 0 warrs ingame with a defensive kit, I think I had a chat with nerd ingame 5 or 6 months ago about pdr and resist been working on my kit ever since and it's no where near complete it's a lot of work.

Also please dont forget any defensive wizz you come across is severely hampering their attack power I am down 6-700mc if not more than what I could be if I went full attack and with that in mind there's no way i could cop you in 2 hits more like 4 with rev takes 8 cops

Let's be real.. what would a defensive warrior achieve?
A wiz yeah, you can just slow everything, cast mass fire everywhere and just re-cast mass vamp every 4 seconds to hold a castle whilst reinforcements arrive. Lets not forget about DragonfireShield, that spell is the whole foundation of this PDR kit you and Nerd have invested in, so when that drops like I have seen on Nerd he still tt's fast or will rev at that moment. So back to the question, what would a warrior achieve in going defensive?
He would still be chasing wiz and tao around like a headless chicken, BC would be even more useless than it is already recently, and when he does get hold of somebody he would just not have the output to cause any real issues.

If somebody builds a defensive warrior kit and proves me wrong then fair enough, but in my mind this is just a waste of money. That one warrior before built a reflect kit, ideA her name was and it was so good that nobody has ever done it since.

All those spells you have listed take time to lay down, cool downs on use, even with all my defence Gideon/ds/jnav can still rev & kill me in 2secs, 1 cast of 5stars green poison and no other attacks will have me on 0 hp within seconds, and most importantly my attack is so hampered I only get a kill when the person I'm attacking fucks up

Immortals have built a solid tactic around nerds survivability, nerd has invested heavily in a high HP/PDR/resistance kit, they have realised that we often cant get allies out of a castle fast enough so nerd running around takes ages to get his health down & they hold the castle long enough to get backup in. I cannot fault the tactic at all.

The fact that he can BS in a castle to regain that health is no ones fault but ours, when the shoe is on the other foot and im trying to survive and grab a BS all imms kill their pets almost immediately every time...

Everyone said the same thing before Nerd did his kit and now it has loads of admirers, maybe a high mdr kit could tank new loki it would almost certainly make a mockery of wizards in PVP, Jnavi certainly wouldn't be saying that the top attacking wizz can 2bang me and that's unfair... But we wont know until someone does it.

All those spells you have listed take time to lay down, cool downs on use, even with all my defence Gideon/ds/jnav can still rev & kill me in 2secs, 1 cast of 5stars green poison and no other attacks will have me on 0 hp within seconds, and most importantly my attack is so hampered I only get a kill when the person I'm attacking fucks up

Immortals have built a solid tactic around nerds survivability, nerd has invested heavily in a high HP/PDR/resistance kit, they have realised that we often cant get allies out of a castle fast enough so nerd running around takes ages to get his health down & they hold the castle long enough to get backup in. I cannot fault the tactic at all.

The fact that he can BS in a castle to regain that health is no ones fault but ours, when the shoe is on the other foot and im trying to survive and grab a BS all imms kill their pets almost immediately every time...

Everyone said the same thing before Nerd did his kit and now it has loads of admirers, maybe a high mdr kit could tank new loki it would almost certainly make a mockery of wizards in PVP, Jnavi certainly wouldn't be saying that the top attacking wizz can 2bang me and that's unfair... But we wont know until someone does it.

If any tao built an mdr kit they would destroy any wiz without even needing to heal. Tao can achieve over the cap in mdr. As can wizz. Just because it hasn't been tried. Doesn't mean it's not worth it.

If a warrior built a full hp kit I'd need to land 20 cops which would take me over a minute providing I'm not para'd before which is unlikely. Or they sd around the map with 20k hp and 70% fire res. Laughing at me:).

The only difference would be as soon as my shield went I'd be fucked and the warrior wouldn't have such issues.

When I built defence kit, I told people, I would never go full damage. The fact you can be nearly 1 hit by a warrior or die in the blink of an eye doesn't appeal to me, lower damage over a longer period of time is my method.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's be real.. what would a defensive warrior achieve?
A wiz yeah, you can just slow everything, cast mass fire everywhere and just re-cast mass vamp every 4 seconds to hold a castle whilst reinforcements arrive. Lets not forget about DragonfireShield, that spell is the whole foundation of this PDR kit you and Nerd have invested in, so when that drops like I have seen on Nerd he still tt's fast or will rev at that moment. So back to the question, what would a warrior achieve in going defensive?
He would still be chasing wiz and tao around like a headless chicken, BC would be even more useless than it is already recently, and when he does get hold of somebody he would just not have the output to cause any real issues.

If somebody builds a defensive warrior kit and proves me wrong then fair enough, but in my mind this is just a waste of money. That one warrior before built a reflect kit, ideA her name was and it was so good that nobody has ever done it since.

After reading this I had a little think. With a basic war kit with no pa on it and no dc runes you could achieve around 800 dc providing you full orb. Add damage field and ultimate enhancer along with a dc pot puts you 1k dc. Figure in a torch and a Heroic pot. 1300dc. 0 sockets. Other warriors achieving around 1600 dc maybe 1800 for elite kit.

So full hp socket puts you 3-500 dc less. But gives you double the hp pool. You can't honestly think that the 1800 dc warrior would come out on top of that battle? Surely needing to deal 40k damage with 1800 dc is going to be slower that dealing 20k damage on 1300 dc?

It's all perspective, but maths won't lie. Hp warrior wins that battle and that's just one example.

U are right maths don't lie, also ur forgetting u can spam bloodstorm every 3 secs from 1HP > full HP in a blink of an eye, re-cast shield, translo. I still think a warrior with def kit would still be wank with that said stats u mentioned. HP warrior will only last, but not long and does not win in this battle at the end. So maybe u didn’t calculate how many times u can COP & BS VS. how many times a warr can use blazing sword/flaming sword/BC with the damage taken not forgetting inferno all around emptying the HP pool in no time and relying on slow HP regen, meh.

In 10 seconds span you could COP me 2x, and in another 2 secs make it 3x COP. That’s more damage than a warrior can inflict. Let’s not forget AOE cast hardly misses too.
Also theres 1 thing I don’t understand. TDB skill feature states “Rapidly swing your sword causing extra damage and evading 80% of the targets defences.” So my question is what defences? Does PDR/MDR count as defence, if not then what? If yes then I think something is wrong with the system because it does not cut through PDR.

Can Andy/Warda confirm this?

I agree with what Child said, the fact u guys invest heavily into PDR is that u naturally get 60% PDR + 30% MDR in 1 single skill which encourage u to enhance it further. Making wizards 'unkillable'. A % which is insanely high. Don’t think you’d waste time trying to reach highest % if max PDR you can achieve is around 40%+.

U are right maths don't lie, also ur forgetting u can spam bloodstorm every 3 secs from 1HP > full HP in a blink of an eye, re-cast shield, translo. I still think a warrior with def kit would still be wank with that said stats u mentioned. HP warrior will only last, but not long and does not win in this battle at the end. So maybe u didnÂ’t calculate how many times u can COP & BS VS. how many times a warr can use blazing sword/flaming sword/BC with the damage taken not forgetting inferno all around emptying the HP pool in no time and relying on slow HP regen, meh.

In 10 seconds span you could COP me 2x, and in another 2 secs make it 3x COP. ThatÂ’s more damage than a warrior can inflict. LetÂ’s not forget AOE cast hardly misses too.
Also theres 1 thing I don’t understand. TDB skill feature states “Rapidly swing your sword causing extra damage and evading 80% of the targets defences.” So my question is what defences? Does PDR/MDR count as defence, if not then what? If yes then I think something is wrong with the system because it does not cut through PDR.

Can Andy/Warda confirm this?

I agree with what Child said, the fact u guys invest heavily into PDR is that u naturally get 60% PDR + 30% MDR in 1 single skill which encourage u to enhance it further. Making wizards 'unkillable'. A % which is insanely high. DonÂ’t think youÂ’d waste time trying to reach highest % if max PDR you can achieve is around 40%+.

You make out like bs fills you up every time. You are incorrect. All a warrior needs to do is survive long enough to catch the wiz/tao, this new kit doesn't fit your style of land a bc and make the person tt, so something is broken.

Unfortunately you can't see past going all out dc then cry when it's not working in your favour. Kit options are available which you are unwilling to try. What's the difference between 80% pdr and 80% fire res? A tao or war rolls out that kinda res rendering wizz useless? Our damage from cop reduced to 20%, that's what pdr does to a warrior?

You keep going all out attack and expect the game to be changed to fit your kit. Gone are the days when warrior can no longer one shot anyone they can land a battle charge on. But regardless of if these kits work or not is irrelevant. Your unwilling to deviate from all out damage, you seem to think 20-40% more damage is some how better than 100% more health and survivability.

I can't pk a warrior now less alone if they had double the health, just because you can't see things from any other point of view does not mean it's broken.

@jnavi i dont see why your complaining that a wizz will beat a warrior in pvp , ofcourse it will .... It always has? Also to comment on the warrior tank build , i really think it will be gd. All warriors now are scrapping elemental damage and going all out DC/PA .

With decent kit i.e holycrystal / and 28 runes with hp/pdr/mdr nvm the added stats / resists u will have on the hc items you will be an UTTER TANK and our whole squad will have to target u to even get u to rev ... Look at fuji for example , hes got some decent resist items with near 14k HP! absolute cunt to try get him to rev and all it takes is for him to bloodlust on me or my pets and hes back to full hp insta too.

I do agree something needs to be done about wizz bloodstorm its way to OP in PVP lol making it not work vs pets would be good but id probs get all the wizzies on server against me for that lol. Taos supposed to be anti wizz class and a wiz can easily out damage , out heal and outlast me in any situation , im having to kill my pets to even stand a chance vs a wiz ... not right lol

@jnavi i dont see why your complaining that a wizz will beat a warrior in pvp , ofcourse it will .... It always has? Also to comment on the warrior tank build , i really think it will be gd. All warriors now are scrapping elemental damage and going all out DC/PA .

With decent kit i.e holycrystal / and 28 runes with hp/pdr/mdr nvm the added stats / resists u will have on the hc items you will be an UTTER TANK and our whole squad will have to target u to even get u to rev ... Look at fuji for example , hes got some decent resist items with near 14k HP! absolute cunt to try get him to rev and all it takes is for him to bloodlust on me or my pets and hes back to full hp insta too.

I do agree something needs to be done about wizz bloodstorm its way to OP in PVP lol making it not work vs pets would be good but id probs get all the wizzies on server against me for that lol. Taos supposed to be anti wizz class and a wiz can easily out damage , out heal and outlast me in any situation , im having to kill my pets to even stand a chance vs a wiz ... not right lol

Elemental green psn and abuse the wiz. All jnav is crying about is he can't kill a wiz. But a wiz can kill him? Can make him rev and tt. As he can do to a wiz, he lands 1 para the entire fight swings in his favour. Para shouldn't work in pvp :)

Back