Guide - again brolly did itπŸ™‚πŸ™‚ | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Guide again brolly did itπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno how he hasnt been banned yet, hes literally bought 5-10 accounts from people for real money and sells the items for in game gold aswell as cash, most recently the char Eminem….

But by now everybody should know the type of person brolly is, hes good with you aslong as your providing something to him has been this way since P69, should also know based on the last fiasco involving vics kit.

If this was me i would most certainly be banned so i wonder what he brings to the server that allows him to continue with the treachery? Perhaps the in game gold people buy to buy the items he paid cash for.
Btw roy there are same ppl who stolen ur wep in war when i smashed u in thesoul πŸ˜‚
and now u ask to bann us cuz we stole give a prof an i will slave my kit for real . its ok roy we let u leave the game that why u angry or still crying for castles?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Someone did talk shit about ur kids and u join them what a man u are shit person asking for bann others go die roy bye roy u are waste of time like them πŸ˜‚

like no one ever i seen lies like you doin why would i make brolly bad i dont even pk i am a pve player my char is in WildCard guild how come you trying to tell here make your bro look big even tho you was the one when i called you for arm you said to me that i want to go you arm back but brolly is forcing me to not give the arm back bcz we are enemies even tho i never had any issues with you or with your brother you was the one said to me brolly is refusing to bk my arm and now came here maded another story asking everyone to come post in forum and defend up well id say keep it up will see what happens bring everyone here to defend yourself wont gonna happen good luck
we dont need to be defend GM can look who is write u was in noto not in wildcard lier b4 u was in wildcard but for 3-4 months u left and joined noto i didnt called u or ur brother u guys called me like 20 time i have prof wanna see them?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dont lie say the truth GM can see wht did really happen or who was there thesoul or brolly when ur brother face and pass him arm

U guys waste of time ur time is finished cyaπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wallah u crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How its same guy go lie to some else bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shame on u u merried and lie shame on u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if u cam an idiot once dont be an idiot twice how he pass me arm i can tell u that we face and he put rejuv and i put cele war arm we clicked deal u got it?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No more crys
Say please GM take action on brolly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wht a kid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bro literally saying how he scam me lol yet you lots want to defend him haha cmon lads you wanna defend these guys who literally saying that we trade he gave me celes arm and i gave him rejuv arm who in this earth would deal giving a gold for a rock like who please please tell me please salute you man

We all know that u are a noob and trying to defend ur mates πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u forget wht did brolly done for u was crying to lvl so ammar cant dash u shame on u roy so selfish about vic kit u the frist one asked for wep and got angry why brolly didnt pass u and brace or boot or belt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok WTF is going roy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Look here also clearly he is saying that brolly lvled roys war half server knows brolly dosent give a shit for free lvling is hard in arcadia so might b roy paid him money or gg so clearly he lvl other chars for gg or some real money still you guys wanna defend him who else want more proof?

Bro literally saying how he scam me lol yet you lots want to defend him haha cmon lads you wanna defend these guys who literally saying that we trade he gave me celes arm and i gave him rejuv arm who in this earth would deal giving a gold for a rock like who please please tell me please salute you man
Nobody is even defending him lol :ROFLMAO: It's just funny how stupid you have to be to get robbed? I saw it coming 10 thousand miles away.

Imagine he robs 1 of ur friends wep, then 1 of ur friends armour, then 1 of ur friends full kit. What makes you think he won't rob you?

are all ppl who play mir in abu hamour like this? looooooooooool

Look here also clearly he is saying that brolly lvled roys war half server knows brolly dosent give a shit for free lvling is hard in arcadia so might b roy paid him money or gg so clearly he lvl other chars for gg or some real money still you guys wanna defend him who else want more proof?

Im still waiting for a simple proof, not a single proof or picture or whatever got posted till now. If you pass a Item to someone its your own fault, i did the same like 6 years ago. yes i got the item back, but since then there was a new rule added and in game notifcations that you shouldnt pass items to random players in case of getting scammed. thats how the game works.

Cant see any problem here tbh just weird insults

Nice drama πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lvling roy hes was on hes char not brolly logged roys char wht a idiot u are
make mistake and act lik victim πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ur brother hes name is Farooq he make a deal and i agree not my mistake its ur brother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

QQ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We all know that u are a noob and trying to defend ur mates πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u forget wht did brolly done for u was crying to lvl so ammar cant dash u shame on u roy so selfish about vic kit u the frist one asked for wep and got angry why brolly didnt pass u and brace or boot or belt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok WTF is going roy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

?? What did brollydog do for me?? I spent 5kgg and paid some thai kids to level cheng, brolly done nothing for me lol…. I left game coz u all bored my life with alliances nothing more nothing less. Usualy crap coming out of your mouth. πŸ₯±

?? What did brollydog do for me?? I spent 5kgg and paid some thai kids to level cheng, brolly done nothing for me lol…. I left game coz u all bored my life with alliances nothing more nothing less. Usualy crap coming out of your mouth. πŸ₯±
Chengy did they give ur wep bk or still hiding it .nvm they also thifed you why not u ask gm to look for ur wep who got it .

Jokes jokes

Chengy did they give ur wep bk or still hiding it .nvm they also thifed you why not u ask gm to look for ur wep who got it .

Jokes jokes

Was never my wep it was a wep i pk’d from vic, it also dropped at a war so whoever has it got it by way of the game… i can assure you or anyone else concerned i haven't lost any sleep over it.

also he said that he smash roy in thesoul that means he was in thesoul and stole armour why saying it was my brother also lieing wtf bro if im married ok after married i have real life i dnt play to much just few Hours hunt thn afk.. and you have 3kids father of 3kid still stole and 24hr in game where is your real life bro stop lieing and stole ppls item in game thn say it was my brother not me how kid you are big dady shame on you

also he said that he smash roy in thesoul that means he was in thesoul and stole armour why saying it was my brother also lieing wtf bro if im married ok after married i have real life i dnt play to much just few Hours hunt thn afk.. and you have 3kids father of 3kid still stole and 24hr in game where is your real life bro stop lieing and stole ppls item in game thn say it was my brother not me how kid you are big dady shame on you
3kids 4kids lab lab lab u guys need to focus to get arm not open ur life stories grow up. So today if i ask u to pas me ur arm u will do for an celes arm ? Of course not .

Ones he click on deal is totally his fault and stop giving it we wear kids and trust as u know he already took an weapon from you guys (vic) , ones u say stolen means u didn't pass it he took it without your permission but in this case he him self face and pas him let me show u a pic that i got from yeena
IMG_20240725_123403.jpg

Deal started and you confirmed it stop crying over ur own mistakes

This picture was from Yeena people who trying to defend him. And blaming someone else that he thifed or stolen him
At the end event 2moro no need fight make love and play game

Good luck with op event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back