Guide - again brolly did it🙂🙂 | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Guide again brolly did it🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys trying to save your hero nvm will see what happens i told rafel not to post in forum because there are alot of peoples are waiting for dramas but he didn’t listen its ok will see what happens keep the hard work up hats off
Nah seriously im not defending no1, and sorry for your loss dude.

Be more careful next time, you're like the 5th person to claim to get robbed by this 1 person. there shouldn't be a 6th yea?

wooh i wont not trust anybody to borrow my item but defo wont not side a thief..geez

Yes its was Vic's weap 😂😂😂😂

Well, I wont be buying any more items from him.

He wanted to sell me that rejuv armour as I was asking for one. He kept hemming and hawing saying "Im working on getting it", and "Im still talking to the guy who has it". I ended buying AppleTangos PheonixMirArmour instead as I could not wait.

Mir is great because we have Brolly. I dont condone his actions, but its good to have a well rounded community, Good and Bad, Yin and Yang.

I'm most likely going to come across like an asshole here but reading again how he "stole" the arm makes me wonder how easy is it to scam people? Like... 6k GG is basically £400 and he got it traded to him by saying he wanted to link it to someone.

Hey yo MageTea can I quickly have half your kit? I wanna show my cat.

Frist of all i got that arm not brolly thesoul brolly didnt done any thing i did fooled ur brother to trade that arm we was on call too. He got my cele arm gurdion and he pass me that arm if u share anything thats ur problem dont cry here and say that GM take actoin u already get a notice in game dont share details ur acc then why u act like a girl

Poor brolly he didnt done any thing to u he told me that ur brother is 13 yr old and i have to bk them i didnt stolen that arm u can say i trade with a little kid GM dont have any thing to do with this cuz i didnt log hes char to steal hes arm and refal sold hes arm to NPC he was the fool and brolly did bought that arm agian 😂😂 how came he stole that arm rafel he mad a mistake and sold to nps ofc i see any thing in npc i will buy wont wait and let some one alse buy it
Wtf 😂😂😂

I'm most likely going to come across like an asshole here but reading again how he "stole" the arm makes me wonder how easy is it to scam people? Like... 6k GG is basically £400 and he got it traded to him by saying he wanted to link it to someone.

Hey yo MageTea can I quickly have half your kit? I wanna show my cat.

Sure man, you seem reasonable enough on forums. Meet me at BW SZ, I'm there now. Bet your cats gonna poop itsself when it sees the PheonixMirSword.

and @Saad1998 that not ur business what happen to yeena he is not kid to write in fourm for him 😂😂 btw u was the fool and sold ur arm to NPC any one will do same and buy that arm dont say he stolen ur arm dont cry its just a game bro 😂😂😂
Got all ur guild mem and abussing here wtf 😂😂

First 6kgg for a Rejuv armour is absolutely insane.

Second passing it back to the original owner so he can link it do Daniele, when you could've done that? I'm baffled.

Now there's someone called rapdoom pretending to be a 13 year old to make an attempt to take eyes off Brolly lmao!

Toxic bunch

Second passing it back to the original owner so he can link it do Daniele, when you could've done that? I'm baffled.

Now there's someone called rapdoom pretending to be a 13 year old to make an attempt to take eyes off Brolly lmao!

Toxic bunch

I’m picking up that these fine folks have high IQs.

P.S. Brolly now has his own personal Guide on the Forum! Grats Bro, your famous!

Hey everyone

I need to clear something up. Passing items to my brother (TheSoul) in the game when he asked for them was a mistake, especially since you're not supposed to pass armor to enemy guild members. Also, please stop using my name and making it seem like you’re the victim. I’m not him, and everyone, including the person who made the post, knows this.

Remember the time someone accidentally sold an item to an NPC? The Game Master got involved to fix it, but he took the game gold from my account to help "Rafel." That wasn’t my fault. Did I tell him to sell it to an NPC?

Today, I’m going to log in and hunt with Zade for an hour, then I’ll ask him to pass me his kit. Do you think he will? Probably not.

And seriously, how can you trust an enemy guild member with your items? If the Game Master gets involved, he should hear both sides, not just one. I’ve been trying to get help from the Game Master for five months to recover one of my accounts, and I still haven’t gotten any response.

Next time, don’t use my name, okay?

Thanks.

Well where shall we start from…. Firstly you shouldn’t trust anyone with your valuables.
Secondly why are you accusing Brolly? When clearly you didn’t give him the armor…you mentioned screenshots? Post them. this thread is absolutely incorrect and sad for rest of you believing this idiots nonsense.

Well where shall we start from…. Firstly you shouldn’t trust anyone with your valuables.
Secondly why are you accusing Brolly? When clearly you didn’t give him the armor…you mentioned screenshots? Post them. this thread is absolutely incorrect and sad for rest of you believing this idiots nonsense.

He posted in page one his account of what transpired.

Did you read the part where he clearly wrote he handed Brolly the armour to link to Daniele?

He posted in page one his account of what transpired.

Did you read the part where he clearly wrote he handed him the armour to link to Daniele?
He posted screenshot? Or bcz he said he handed him? Bcz of what he said brolly is guilty? Takes 2 hands to clap and 3rd fool to dance to it. Don’t believe things easily as it’s all manipulated.

Toxic bunch
U didn’t understand wht do i mean that hes 13 years old brother trade that arm with me and am thesoul brolly didnt know anything about this after that all they call him and saying that they need the arm bk so I definitely told brolly thats not ur business and he told him that they just wanna make brolly bad cuz he smashed them in game QQing for that .
he got screenshot off my acc btw let them post the screenshot so it will clearly who was on that time brolly or thesoul
I agree that i took arm and i didnt stole that i trade with some idiot person
GM dont have any thing to do now because we trade and I didn’t logged hes char and stolen hes kit

Your right Brolly can be nice.
This was fun but has become quite the cesspool. Look out for Ecoli!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back