Guide - again brolly did itπŸ™‚πŸ™‚ | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Guide again brolly did itπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
U didn’t understand wht do i mean that hes 13 years old brother trade that arm with me and am thesoul brolly didnt know anything about this after that all they call him and saying that they need the arm bk so I definitely told brolly thats not ur business and he told him that they just wanna make brolly bad cuz he smashed them in game QQing for that .
he got screenshot off my acc btw let them post the screenshot so it will clearly who was on that time brolly or thesoul
I agree that i took arm and i didnt stole that i trade with some idiot person
GM dont have any thing to do now because we trade and I didn’t logged hes char and stolen hes kit
like no one ever i seen lies like you doin why would i make brolly bad i dont even pk i am a pve player my char is in WildCard guild how come you trying to tell here make your bro look big even tho you was the one when i called you for arm you said to me that i want to go you arm back but brolly is forcing me to not give the arm back bcz we are enemies even tho i never had any issues with you or with your brother you was the one said to me brolly is refusing to bk my arm and now came here maded another story asking everyone to come post in forum and defend up well id say keep it up will see what happens bring everyone here to defend yourself wont gonna happen good luck

like no one ever i seen lies like you doin why would i make brolly bad i dont even pk i am a pve player my char is in WildCard guild how come you trying to tell here make your bro look big even tho you was the one when i called you for arm you said to me that i want to go you arm back but brolly is forcing me to not give the arm back bcz we are enemies even tho i never had any issues with you or with your brother you was the one said to me brolly is refusing to bk my arm and now came here maded another story asking everyone to come post in forum and defend up well id say keep it up will see what happens bring everyone here to defend yourself wont gonna happen good luck
Why u making everyone confused, So who u give ur arm brolly or thesoul ??

I put my finger in the kettle and got burned. So I put my finger in the kettle again and got burned again. Someone needs to stop these kettles asap before they burn me again
Kettle is not the problem. Prob is with fingers why all time want get burned again and again

common brolly u did it again
why you stole ppl items in game and let new players leave game

yeena just bought the rejuv armour and enjoying the game you lie to him then stole arm why bro wht you excitly want to do in game shame on you thief GM should take action on brolly this is not first time he do this
I think u got wrong name instead brolly pot (thesoul) as yeena confirm it wasn't brolly

U didn’t understand wht do i mean that hes 13 years old brother trade that arm with me and am thesoul brolly didnt know anything about this after that all they call him and saying that they need the arm bk so I definitely told brolly thats not ur business and he told him that they just wanna make brolly bad cuz he smashed them in game QQing for that .
he got screenshot off my acc btw let them post the screenshot so it will clearly who was on that time brolly or thesoul
GM dont have any thing to do now because we trade and I didn’t logged hes char and stolen
Your right Brolly can be nice.
This was fun but has become quite the cesspool. Look out for Ecoli!
GM dont have any thing to do now because we trade and I didn’t logged hes char and stolen hes kit
U agree u took arm but still u sati no tht u don’t stole arm go to google and translate πŸ˜‚

Bullshit robbing a guy who just paid you 6k for your item. Brolly, TheSoul, whoever.. does it matter? You are all closely linked and trying way too hard to protect Brolly. No smoke without fire.

I'm out of here before I catch ecoli

They all same brolly thesoul lucifer thiefs wtf kids grow up guys how many time u stole items from ur own friend shame
Its really matters who took it don't just make issues to say yh they all same just say it who took it

Did you read the part where he clearly wrote he hand have a celes arm as well I don't what an idiot will take a celes for reju no matter what he pays he did the mistake when u agree to pass him , incase if he didn't nothing like this would happen

Stop crying when u by ur own hand pas him

#make a mistakes and act like a victim

Its really matters who took it don't just make issues to say yh they all same just say it who took it

Did you read the part where he clearly wrote he hand have a celes arm as well I don't what an idiot will take a celes for reju no matter what he pays he did the mistake when u agree to pass him , incase if he didn't nothing like this would happen

I dont care what he wrote I don’t trust him all I know brolly thesoul and lucifer all brothers thief 6k arm for cele wtf come game I will give u free πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚wortles arm cele

I dont care what he wrote I don’t trust him all I know brolly thesoul and lucifer all brothers thief 6k arm for cele wtf come game I will give u free πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚wortles arm cele
But still the other guy got an celes he can wear it so next time stop passing items to enemy guild member. its like ill pas items and ask gm for help because anyone can fool me by saying pass me ill show it to someone comon guys.

bro sto
and @Saad1998 that not ur business what happen to yeena he is not kid to write in fourm for him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ btw u was the fool and sold ur arm to NPC any one will do same and buy that arm dont say he stolen ur arm dont cry its just a game bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Got all ur guild mem and abussing her

Poor brolly he didnt done any thing to u he told me that ur brother is 13 yr old and i have to bk them i didnt stolen that arm u can say i trade with a little kid GM dont have any thing to do with this cuz i didnt log hes char to steal hes arm and refal sold hes arm to NPC he was the fool and brolly did bought that arm agian πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how came he stole that arm rafel he mad a mistake and sold to nps ofc i see any thing in npc i will buy wont wait and let some one alse buy it
Wtf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

stop doing drama now kid thesoul am me you i bla blaa blaa who ever it was thesoul or brolly the all acc you useing or brothers just left not playing anymore becuz of you forced them alot time and stealing ppls kit and gets drama to them

but how if i know you personaly friends since childhood and ask for items ofc you give me what ever i want but why brolly did it has brother acc and scape hideing in home like kid wont came out to talk solve it
But still the other guy got an celes he can wear it so next time stop passing items to enemy guild member. its like ill pas items and ask gm for help because anyone can fool me by saying pass me ill show it to someone comon guys.

you idiot thesoul brolly lucifr is one guy now i mean gay🀣🀣 the rest brothers left game just becuz of brolly stole ppl stuff rest brothers make friend and brolly on there acc and stole them tiems so rest brothers are left so all acc owners is one which is brolly called Gay Theif Of Arcdia

you idiot thesoul brolly lucifr is one guy now i mean gay🀣🀣 the rest brothers left game just becuz of brolly stole ppl stuff rest brothers make friend and brolly on there acc and stole them tiems so rest brothers are left so all acc owners is one which is brolly called Gay Theif Of Arcdia
Brolly brolly brothers rest brothers all one guy bro do U even know what u typing??

And how com one man plying 3 different chars i sow 3 off them fighting last night

Whatever i hope u guys just go to him and fix things up instead of crying and using ur trash english.

Personally i know brolly never happened something like that with him anyway ,like you says ill try to contact with him and ask him to meet up with u all.

Dunno how he hasnt been banned yet, hes literally bought 5-10 accounts from people for real money and sells the items for in game gold aswell as cash, most recently the char Eminem….

But by now everybody should know the type of person brolly is, hes good with you aslong as your providing something to him has been this way since P69, should also know based on the last fiasco involving vics kit.

If this was me i would most certainly be banned so i wonder what he brings to the server that allows him to continue with the treachery? Perhaps the in game gold people buy to buy the items he paid cash for.

Wallah u crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How its same guy go lie to some else bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shame on u u merried and lie shame on u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if u cam an idiot once dont be an idiot twice how he pass me arm i can tell u that we face and he put rejuv and i put cele war arm we clicked deal u got it?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No more crys
Say please GM take action on brolly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wht a kid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dunno how he hasnt been banned yet, hes literally bought 5-10 accounts from people for real money and sells the items for in game gold aswell as cash, most recently the char Eminem….

But by now everybody should know the type of person brolly is, hes good with you aslong as your providing something to him has been this way since P69, should also know based on the last fiasco involving vics kit.

If this was me i would most certainly be banned so i wonder what he brings to the server that allows him to continue with the treachery? Perhaps the in game gold people buy to buy the items he paid cash for.
We all know that u are a noob and trying to defend ur mates πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u forget wht did brolly done for u was crying to lvl so ammar cant dash u shame on u roy so selfish about vic kit u the frist one asked for wep and got angry why brolly didnt pass u and brace or boot or belt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok WTF is going roy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

so many questionable things going on here.. and all we want is just a level cap raise and new items lo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back