Guide - again brolly did it🙂🙂 | The Legend of Mir

Guide again brolly did it🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saad1998

common brolly u did it again
why you stole ppl items in game and let new players leave game

yeena just bought the rejuv armour and enjoying the game you lie to him then stole arm why bro wht you excitly want to do in game shame on you thief GM should take action on brolly this is not first time he do this

Literally he robbed me i bought the arm from him for 6k gg he tried to be nice with me we hunted bosses tried to gain my trust after few days asked me to give him arm so he can link to daniele and show off i trusted him gave him my rejuv arm once i gave him he went offline treid to whatsapp him he blocked me from there this is how game works? Like who do such things

Rejuv arm worth more then your whole kit you came here try defend your mate saying causing drama hats off to you
Ok I don't know the guy he isn't my friend I was merely commenting about how posts like this become so drama based as the facts get really blurry real quickly normally.

Not defending him since again I don't even know the guy. I'm not going to pass down judgement on someone when the post was started by a 3rd party.

Literally he robbed me i bought the arm from him for 6k gg he tried to be nice with me we hunted bosses tried to gain my trust after few days asked me to give him arm so he can link to daniele and show off i trusted him gave him my rejuv arm once i gave him he went offline treid to whatsapp him he blocked me from there this is how game works? Like who do such things

The GM might get involved especially if you have screenshots of the convo. However there are multiple messages in game warning about trading gear to other players.

The GM might get involved especially if you have screenshots of the convo. However there are multiple messages in game warning about trading gear to other players.
I do have screenshots and i sent to gm also waiting for gm response will see what happens

I do have screenshots and i sent to gm also waiting for gm response will see what happens

I wish you luck getting your stuff back however you might want to be ready for the "bad ending" where you did willingly trade over gear to basically a stranger you know nothing about (I'm assuming you don't know him IRL) and that might just be the end of it

Don’t be naive, and you will not lose your kit. If you knew a player had these tendancies, wouldn't you be even more on guard?

Sorry for the loss, I dont see anything being done about it. There are warnings about this.

We are not children, and the GMs are not our parents to be getting in the middle of sibling squabbles.

Also… Brolly stole the armour he had just sold to you and blocked you on what’s app? What an idiot.

However I feel like you lot need to pattern up, how come you all flipping grew up in the same city and were childhood friends and still know eachother irl but in game rob each other and ask gm for help? need to sort yourselves out, cos wtf is going on?

Send me 15k gg i will come to abu hamour and fix this drama np :p

BTW I'm not claiming that you all rob each other etc, just speaking in general.

However I feel like you lot need to pattern up, how come you all flipping grew up in the same city and were childhood friends and still know eachother irl but in game rob each other and ask gm for help? need to sort yourselves out, cos wtf is going on?

Send me 15k gg i will come to abu hamour and fix this drama np :p

BTW I'm not claiming that you all rob each other etc, just speaking in general.
No one rob anyone except brolly check forum post anyone ever complain about anyone expect brolly he stole my arm before he robbed rafel and before that stole Vic PheonixSword and before that stole Vic whole kit he is unstoppable there are ma y more other stories of him problem is he first try being humble pure heart u will feel that this man has a golden heart after few days you will see that inside a golden heart there is an evil full of greediness will see what happens

No one rob anyone except brolly check forum post anyone ever complain about anyone expect brolly he stole my arm before he robbed rafel and before that stole Vic PheonixSword and before that stole Vic whole kit he is unstoppable there are ma y more other stories of him problem is he first try being humble pure heart u will feel that this man has a golden heart after few days you will see that inside a golden heart there is an evil full of greediness will see what happens
Alright bro, I'm not denying anything or getting into an arguement all im tryna say is you guys are friends irl and grew up in abu hamour this shouldnt be happening, and i think you can easily solve this problem irl unless brolly is world champion kickboxer :ROFLMAO:

Also u said he robbed ur friends, if he robbed ur friends why the flip did u trust him brooooooooo. Should've seen it coming man.

Imagine i have 4 friends, all 4 got robbed by the same guy. Do you think I will lower my guard and give that guy my item? Hell no!

I put my finger in the kettle and got burned. So I put my finger in the kettle again and got burned again. Someone needs to stop these kettles asap before they burn me again

Fool me once, shame on you..

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Brolly sold me a phoenixmirsword. Does that mean I’m wearing Vic’s stolen sword?

you guys trying to save your hero nvm will see what happens i told rafel not to post in forum because there are alot of peoples are waiting for dramas but he didn’t listen its ok will see what happens keep the hard work up hats off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back