Reboot and Update at 13:00 GMT | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Reboot and Update at 13:00 GMT

Can anyone explain how to use the tele from mini map? I saw it mentioned but haven't figured out how to use it yet. Maybe I've only tried it on the maps that it doesn't work on lol. Will try in some other maps later on

Can anyone explain how to use the tele from mini map? I saw it mentioned but haven't figured out how to use it yet. Maybe I've only tried it on the maps that it doesn't work on lol. Will try in some other maps later on

Just simply hover ur mouse and click on any spot u want to tele to and it’ll automatic write out the @move with coords for u instead of u having the need to type it

Yes, no pets. I replied to your other thread.

The mouse cursor is more accurate than default, unless there is something unusual happening with your pc

Its is true, we rly rly dont like new mouse cursor. If is possible we would like the old one back. For pointing diffrent targets you can change colors

Just simply hover ur mouse and click on any spot u want to tele to and it’ll automatic write out the @move with coords for u instead of u having the need to type it

Thanks. I tried that and saw it working straight away. Must have just been trying it before on a map that it didn't work on :)

Yes, no pets. I replied to your other thread.

The mouse cursor is more accurate than default, unless there is something unusual happening with your pc

Hey Scorp,

I second that new mouse isn't accurate. Maybe myself and the other chap that posted have same PC you mentioned but even hovering over a mob there is a clear gap between where the mouse image is and where the sword icon appears. It is more off to the left than it should be in my experience with playing with it.

Thanks

Hey Scorp,

I second that new mouse isn't accurate. Maybe myself and the other chap that posted have same PC you mentioned but even hovering over a mob there is a clear gap between where the mouse image is and where the sword icon appears. It is more off to the left than it should be in my experience with playing with it.

Thanks

The mouse has a line pointing out the top left of it, the end of that line is where your pointer is, not the actual mouse body itself

Back