Reboot and Update at 13:00 GMT | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Reboot and Update at 13:00 GMT

Alright, I have patched that issue on the client but let me know if there is something I missed

Typical I just sent you an email with more details and videos, didn't think to check here first oops, can probably ignore :D

I'll run autopatcher and give it a whirl!

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you did, it works :D Thanks a bunch!

Out of curiosity, was I close to the mark with my guess of the actual cause?

Typical I just sent you an email with more details and videos, didn't think to check here first oops, can probably ignore :D

- - - Updated - - -

YES Zade : Andy mentioned like : thanks a bunch : like it was spot on !.

The hovering over items lag problem solved after patch, thanks a lot

- - - Updated - - -

btw quick tele doesn't work at naga tunnel anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of, previously the game was building and processing the hints every frame, which was causing the FPS dip while hovering over things.
I put a limit on it to draw every 15 ms, but it was crashing because for some reason (on the char display specifically) it wasn't deleting the previous hint, so it was just spamming them on the screen.

I think there is a random error / glitch happening. I noticed something similar. Let me know if you notice anything that may help me understand what is happening

Thanks

Hey,

Hope I'm not double posting scorp as can you saying above you have patched things but can't see a comment about which things and not able to get online until way later tonight.

Feedback from me. Love the little changes thank you for the work:

1) when you inspect people's gears the stars for the quality item spin super super fast leading to a crash

2) the mouse pointers. I like the swords and the bags and stuff but the normal mouse pointer.. I dunno why but myself and everyone I interact with hates haha. Can we have the original mouse pointer for general hovering returned and retain the others or just a complete reversal?

Thank you

Yes please lets have the mouse pointer put back as it originally was but the sword pointer for mobs is ok. The mouse cursor is clumsy and innacurate
Some changes in game are really good and appreciated but some are unnecessary and uncomfortable to use like the shuddering hammer when selling things.
The green outline of items for sale in shops is very helpful. Thx.

1) when you inspect people's gears the stars for the quality item spin super super fast leading to a crash

That's the thing that has been patched now.

Your second point, I disliked it at first, but I'm getting used to it already. Let's give it a chance and gang up and moan at him if we still don't like it in a few weeks :)

There's a new glitch, store items go missing and required to relog, then it comes back, but then after a while it goes missing again

Yes please lets have the mouse pointer put back as it originally was but the sword pointer for mobs is ok. The mouse cursor is clumsy and innacurate
Some changes in game are really good and appreciated but some are unnecessary and uncomfortable to use like the shuddering hammer when selling things.
The green outline of items for sale in shops is very helpful. Thx.
I like the new pointer much more accurate when you get used it. Please leave it in...
Try running in snowbrook makes a big difference.

Last edited:
Oo mixed reviews on the pointer. Most people I have spoken too don't like it. I think on top of its icon its in accurate so bit of a split opinon. Anyway to make it optional so can swap between the two? Literally just for the normal mouse pointer not the sword or the bag icon ones

There's a new glitch, store items go missing and required to relog, then it comes back, but then after a while it goes missing again

I shit myself when I opened storage in arc and most of my stuff was gone. Went to BW storage and it was fine, then back to arc storage and it was fine again there. Guess it's just a display glitch but a little inconvenient nonetheless. Didn't report it as I figured it was a 1 off, but now that I see I'm not the only one I guess it might be more priority

I shit myself when I opened storage in arc and most of my stuff was gone. Went to BW storage and it was fine, then back to arc storage and it was fine again there. Guess it's just a display glitch but a little inconvenient nonetheless. Didn't report it as I figured it was a 1 off, but now that I see I'm not the only one I guess it might be more priority

No worries pal, same here got a shock heh..

For GM:

1) Store graphic glitch (disappearing items)
2) Blue/Red mobs that still need harvesting: Redglobster, savageterror (need other players to update more if there is any mob that need harvesting, thanks)
3) Map auto coords works on and off, not sure what was the cause guess it is just random

Back