Ragefire robbed gm read plz | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Ragefire robbed gm read plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The account has since been returned just needs unbanning from GM . Which could be anytime from now until the end of time .

LOL none of you knocking on any doors bunch of fkin gimps 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's just a game but if it was me that got robbed by betrayal of trust i'd be through his front door the same way i did many years ago. Real life warrior not keyboard :) Least this is keeping the thread on top which was my main aim.

I just looked through the whole top 50 and asked myself for each one "would this person probably quit if account sharing was banned" and I said yes for less than 10 of them. With a few exceptions, most of the top level players do actually do it themselves or mostly themselves. It's the next "band" the ones who are 5-15 levels behind the top, there's a good chance a similar or maybe slightly higher proportion of them get there through sharing/swapping etc. but below that, the folk who are under level 150 on their main chars, probably almost none of them actually share, and those folks are spending gg because they are the new guys who need to be buying the books and tele rings etc.

There's some next level narcissism going on in this thread and it's deeply amusing

So you talk to urself now LOL knew something werenÂ’t right their. Mr zade always got a opinion about something even tho no one gives a toss about it lol. ANYWAYS I made this post to make awareness of pandemonium and also to get the GMS attention I didnÂ’t make it for you to have a opinion but thank you kindly to replying on the post much appreciated. As for Numbers addresses no need to take it that far IÂ’m not that guy end of day itÂ’s a game and you enjoy it and support it simples, itÂ’s not everyoneÂ’s fault u got some tramps playing it too lol.

Thanks to those who have supported Rage.

So you talk to urself now LOL knew something werenÂ’t right their. Mr zade always got a opinion about something even tho no one gives a toss about it lol. ANYWAYS I made this post to make awareness of pandemonium and also to get the GMS attention I didnÂ’t make it for you to have a opinion but thank you kindly to replying on the post much appreciated. As for Numbers addresses no need to take it that far IÂ’m not that guy end of day itÂ’s a game and you enjoy it and support it simples, itÂ’s not everyoneÂ’s fault u got some tramps playing it too lol.

Thanks to those who have supported Rage.[

Their is the possessive pronoun, as in "their car is red"; there is used as an adjective, "he is always there for me," a noun, "get away from there," and, chiefly, an adverb, "stop right there"; they're is a contraction of "they are," as in "they're getting married."

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

100% of people who have problems with items and accounts being stolen have willingly shared their details. GM shouldn't waste his time fixing other people's screw ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back