Ragefire robbed gm read plz | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Ragefire robbed gm read plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao!!! tOM you fykin Fernando no more income for you?? And you decide to use Rages user ID now to make posts.... What now commit suicide?? Life gonna be tough greeedy moron scumbag!!

lol i wonder if tom has bought another charecter to hunt pb kr 24/7 again for his new income. Wouldn't be hard to discover.

Heard darkstyle fucked via over too, logged via and jacked the celestial slayer he dropped to us back which I sold to via. Something in the water maybe?

Good luck getting your account and kit back Chris.

Heard darkstyle fucked via over too, logged via and jacked the celestial slayer he dropped to us back which I sold to via. Something in the water maybe?

I asked him for it and he gave it to me actually. Check the logs.

I can't check the logs I'm not a gm and I wouldn't really care either way. But if via saying to people that you logged his account and stole it, then I'm more inclined to believe that. Why would via pay his weap + gg then give it you and have to quit because he doesn't have any weap lol.

Either way just more a FYI, happy hunting.

LOL yea the log will prolly show he did pass to you by via now the Q remains why would he pay GG+weapon for that celeslayer and then give it to you and become weaponless.... >.<

Would Via have ever been fucked over if he hadn’t shared his account details?

All these guys are biking and sharing chars . Some of them have never even done a level in their life’s they just buy chars for IRL cash So when the shit hits the fan ,don’t go cryin to the Gms . Just level ur own chars and don’t share ur accounts . it’s simple.

Last edited:

Two things firstly, at which point did I say it wasn't vias own fault? Secondly, was an awareness post, you know incase anyone else thinks they should give ds access, because this the second time ds has supposedly done this, first to shunx on Shafted now to via.

You will notice "supposedly" was used because, I'm not a gm and cannot 100% guarantee that all information is true. Just relay what shaun and via have said.

If you would like to dispute the why and how or who's fault it is then I'd suggest you take it up with them. Mean while thank you! for yet another constructive and informative post.

Two things firstly, at which point did I say it wasn't vias own fault? Secondly, was an awareness post, you know incase anyone else thinks they should give ds access, because this the second time ds has supposedly done this, first to shunx on Shafted now to via.

You will notice "supposedly" was used because, I'm not a gm and cannot 100% guarantee that all information is true. Just relay what shaun and via have said.

If you would like to dispute the why and how or who's fault it is then I'd suggest you take it up with them. Mean while thank you! for yet another constructive and informative post.

LOL well said.

I did try to warn the few imms I get on with about panda sadly none of you could see it.

Genuinely sucks seeing this happen to anyone.

Listen you really need to stop with talking crap about ppl who shares.. its really getting old.. 60% of ppl playing mir would not play if they couldnt share with their mates..

Listen you really need to stop with talking crap about ppl who shares.. its really getting old.. 60% of ppl playing mir would not play if they couldnt share with their mates..

I'm going to say more like 0.6%

Lets wait for Scorp to give us some stats on how many accounts have been logged by multiple IP addresses in the last 3 months vs total logins and see who's closer.

yeah I don't touch other peoples accounts nor let them on mine with the exception of letting my son try my wizz to see if he likes the game, its never worth the eventual drama and its very easy to get yourself banned over someone elses fuck up, much easier to just stick to your own.

It does seem to be common practise within some social cliques in arcadia that once you reach a certain point in your mir relationship you share account details to prove yourself or some other nonsense.

I have a small social clique of my own, all people who I have never met irl but I now would consider really good mates and Iv gave them all 10's of thousands of gg worth of items and have received the same from them but none of us share account details.

There is a lot to be said for the self satisfaction in the knowledge that everything that my character has done or is responsible for has been accomplished solely by me.

I doubt its 60% I would conservatively guess around 20% share but everyone knows its entirely at your own risk, if it is as high as 60% perhaps scorp needs to think of harsher penalties to curb the trend, as no one especially scorp wants to see this repeating :(

I just looked through the whole top 50 and asked myself for each one "would this person probably quit if account sharing was banned" and I said yes for less than 10 of them. With a few exceptions, most of the top level players do actually do it themselves or mostly themselves. It's the next "band" the ones who are 5-15 levels behind the top, there's a good chance a similar or maybe slightly higher proportion of them get there through sharing/swapping etc. but below that, the folk who are under level 150 on their main chars, probably almost none of them actually share, and those folks are spending gg because they are the new guys who need to be buying the books and tele rings etc.

There's some next level narcissism going on in this thread and it's deeply amusing

Hey scorp, I am the original account holder of Ragefire , I let my friend Chris have and play the char as I was already playing Gideon , Chris gave pandemonium access to the account to allow him to use his recall set and tele we thought it was someone we could trust however he has now changed the password and is trying to sell the account along with the items on the account. I don’t need to remind you that Chris has spent a hell of a lot money on the server in terms of donations , he is now thinking of quitting which means their won’t be any more donations made from him surely this should be a incentive for you as the GM to help retrieve the account back?

I made this account from my old email of which I have no access to anymore as I deleted it and made a gmail account however remember the email address no problems. Plz could u Try and help as Chris has spent a lot on his kit thru donations with you.

Another thing I want to bring about your attention is pandemonium has been selling GG for irl cash in the game I have screenshots from what’s app msgs pinning the people’s names who he has sold to , I knw exactly whose bought the gg off him because he told me him self this is something you might want to look into, I can give you the names of those who have if u wish.

I’m asking for you to help me get rage back with the kit as we have been loyal to your server and invested or rather “donated” a lot on it especially Chris as you will see if u check back his donated he’ll of a lot.

I look forward To your response.

If you can get his phone number and first real name i can get his address :)

LOL none of you knocking on any doors bunch of fkin gimps &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

It's the return of the keyboard warriors.

Frankly it's laughable how they act like they would do anything.

Yes people can be free to be upset about how someone was stupid enough to share account details with someone who took advantage but acting like they will do anything about it other than talk shit on the forums is amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back