Put event complaints here <<<<< | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Put event complaints here <<<<<

Getting slightly back on topic...

The amount of ppl who just RT around event maps looking for blues/reds and spectres is infuriating. People who actually want to level there and clear mobs miss out on most of the benefits, so to keep up are forced to just do likewise and RT around, which is boring.

In future events can it be looked at to avoid people doing this so much?

If I've cleared a floor in order to get blues/reds to respawn then someone bounces in and gets them it feels the same as having a boss stolen, but somehow while stealing a boss is seen as unacceptable, this is seen as perfectly fine. It's a bit of a dick move and I have less respect for people who play that way. Anything that can be done to give more rewards to the people who are actually killing the mobs would be appreciated...

The amount of ppl who just RT around event maps looking for blues/reds and spectres is infuriating. People who actually want to level there and clear mobs miss out on most of the benefits, so to keep up are forced to just do likewise and RT around, which is boring.

If I've cleared a floor in order to get blues/reds to respawn then someone bounces in and gets them it feels the same as having a boss stolen, but somehow while stealing a boss is seen as unacceptable, this is seen as perfectly fine. It's a bit of a dick move and I have less respect for people who play that way. Anything that can be done to give more rewards to the people who are actually killing the mobs would be appreciated...

More I drops would have helped to craft the 30% pumpkin helmets for better exp...only made two in the whole time. Spent most of the event with my 129 tao just on 1st slow and steady clearing mobs while others rt/run past past me i guess for reds and blues or on way to kr.

Rts, tele ring and none drop zones all need removing but due to the the carebear lot we have to cater for this doesnt happen much any more

Rts, tele ring and none drop zones all need removing but due to the the carebear lot we have to cater for this doesnt happen much any more

Yeah I'd agree with that to a point. I like the idea of giving "something for everyone" where you have like everything allowed and no player drops on F1 then all floors after that are proper pk zones with no RT/tele like you said. You'll still get arseholes rting around F1 taking all the blues and reds away from the noobs though, but there will always be greeding in this game unfortunately. Hard to find a solid way around that :(

Great event... very different to the rest we been having the past 6 years...

only part that disappointed me about this event is.. how all the goodies dissapear in a week or two... it be great if we can collect and hoard certian event items for longer than just the 2 weeks limit.

Completely understand but not sure what the solution would be I am afraid.

@Alsiral then what if a big cunt like me wants to bully all the noobs out of event and flinch lock them so they have to teleport out? Could be a major fun ruiner specially if they dont tt in time n die/drop.

On a side note i know this might sound a bit shitty but can u make it so u have to be in the level range to teleport into the corresponding area? Kinda sucks having all the mobs that only just give me a bit of exp taken by a load of lvl 130's rt'ing though to clear lures/supers+champs, maybe a 160+ area only allowing 160+'s into it ?

@Alsiral then what if a big cunt like me wants to bully all the noobs out of event and flinch lock them so they have to teleport out? Could be a major fun ruiner specially if they dont tt in time n die/drop.

On a side note i know this might sound a bit shitty but can u make it so u have to be in the level range to teleport into the corresponding area? Kinda sucks having all the mobs that only just give me a bit of exp taken by a load of lvl 130's rt'ing though to clear lures/supers+champs, maybe a 160+ area only allowing 160+'s into it ?

It would split the server apart
Stronger get stronger, and we get richer lol, wouldn’t work really

Tbf was only thinking about the red n blue issue not the pk side so fair point.

Like mentioned in other posts... take the “lights” off red n blues.. maybe that solves the issues

How about remove rts telering etc and up the mob count/rs rate so high that players have no choice but to kill mobs to move forward, so high that if a second group enters the map 5mins after the first they will have to work hard to catch up

Worst thing for me about event was the fact i couldnt get any Trianing pots from the GG store untill about 3 days left so couldnt make the most out of the Exp. Other than that i thought seeing the mobs in throne rooms etc was cool made going for bosses more rewarding.

Back