New tao skelly/shin look | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

New tao skelly/shin look

If anything, it wouldn't be anytime soon. I've been talking with Scorpian about this the other week and with the AI being as messy as it currently is, it would likely need redoing all over again to make the WhiteFoxman anywhere half useful. Though it would be interesting as it does have a debuff type attack in place of when it used to have Curse (albeit in it's current state, the debuff pops up for all of 1/2 a second). Perhaps as a pet that has a special ability able to debuff a specific stat type on it's target?

To be honest, I guess that would be cool, but even if he was similar to the YellowFoxman and offered a ranged attack but with a different element, like ice, with a chance of slow, maybe that would absolutely nerf the yellow man though, I guess its for you guys to decide. I just love the skin of the WhiteFoxman lol

None of those spells were ever used in pvp except from repent when it was first introduced, so it looks mad asking for them in pvp, imagine lion roaring on the door in a castle tho

ping has the skins came with in the game yet never mind all them wanting the pvp skills all for them self there some people out there wanting this pet skins more then skills :)

Interesting idea. I will begin to look into it

NewMon30 (Skele)
" "31 (Passive Shinsu)
" "32 (Aggressive Shinsu)

Animations are messed up in their current state, just need shinsu and skele behaviour type syncing up and should be good to go.

pets.JPG

Back