New tao skelly/shin look | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

New tao skelly/shin look

Found them yeah, I do like UnknownAngel's idea though. Sorry I thought I'd posted this before? Having a de ja vu feeling...

Maybe with the next lvl cap it cud be a mini buff? Tao’s get a cool new look of pets with a little increase, other classes get lil buff to one of their spells? (Acc 2+ for warrs and something just as small for wizzies) nothing game changing but a nod towards the achievements

Last edited:
Yes!
Also Warda, don't mean to change the subject, but I noticed FoxPriest doesn't have a pet shinsu anymore... could we be seeing the WhiteFoxman being introduced? :)

Exciting!

If anything, it wouldn't be anytime soon. I've been talking with Scorpian about this the other week and with the AI being as messy as it currently is, it would likely need redoing all over again to make the WhiteFoxman anywhere half useful. Though it would be interesting as it does have a debuff type attack in place of when it used to have Curse (albeit in it's current state, the debuff pops up for all of 1/2 a second). Perhaps as a pet that has a special ability able to debuff a specific stat type on it's target?

Back