Name those Players! | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Name those Players!

Remember first joining Dragon Server when I was 15 in Duckbills guild then dawolfs and then SambaApe/angelll guild (I believe it was DeathRow 2)

Highlights: getting a Para ring and a J mace from the Easter event was one of the happiest moments ever.
watching Trooperr and Rathman fighting for hours on end.

Worst moment: PKing, going red, RTing to MW and dropping everything lol.... thankfully Henrykykykykyk or w/e returned my Mace.

Remember first joining Dragon Server when I was 15 in Duckbills guild then dawolfs and then SambaApe/angelll guild (I believe it was DeathRow 2)

Highlights: getting a Para ring and a J mace from the Easter event was one of the happiest moments ever.
watching Trooperr and Rathman fighting for hours on end.

Worst moment: PKing, going red, RTing to MW and dropping everything lol.... thankfully Henrykykykykyk or w/e returned my Mace.

Omg, I remember all those names!!

You like? I got that poster from Mir 3 USA when I brought Starbucks and donuts to the headquarters in Seattle back in 2010. Met all the GMs and staff. They gave me the poster as a gift.
I cherish it so!

Can anyone translate the Korean writing? I always thought it said Mir 2 Open Beta.

Is that Zumataurus’ head the Dragon Slayer Sword wielding F warrior is sitting on?

You like? I got that poster from Mir 3 USA when I brought Starbucks and donuts to the headquarters in Seattle back in 2010. Met all the GMs and staff. They gave me the poster as a gift.
I cherish it so!

Can anyone translate the Korean writing? I always thought it said Mir 2 Open Beta.

Is that Zumataurus’ head the Dragon Slayer Sword wielding F warrior is sitting on?

I went to MirStock 2002 was a good event, had a really good time in the camp site, down past Milton Keynes somewhere I think.

Can't remember all my old friends but we was in FriendsOfHonour guild.

My step brother was called UnknownPride and I was a tao called ---Tgnix 😬

Couple of friends
  • Dodgygirly she was from Manchester
  • Dragonflies
Warrior I always used to level with his name was Dean from London can't remember his username though.

Played with lots of people back then just my mind is blank

Anyway it was good times back then, I remember chipping my front tooth a little bit trying to open a bottle of budweiswer! Still the same today l, 1 regret about that whole event 😂

Wonder if this is busy enough for another one.

They all ring bells, particularly remember Fangria and LouD :) I've got some old screenies still from those days, DavidBowie and his great naked run, the old Ministry of Mir sets, ah the days :)

Some old Guild names , DeathRow, TheUprising , some old names Hallgarth , Missmagic, Schamie, Nookie , SubZero, Dawolf (played WOW Beta with that guy pure diamond...) Crysalis .... some names that memory hold hehe , In fact I have my original hardrive kicking about may try find a scsi adapter to look at the old screenies when i have some time ......................

Oh and Piney the Pker lost a Great Axe DC plus 5 to him only to get it back later after he had refined it to DC plus 7 Bonus ..... KARMA .....

Love it if they can bring back a Nostalgia set to Mir now , like Great Axe lvl 190 etc with stats Serp Sword , Mage Staff etc maybe make it part if the Loyalty items or game shop or event etc be cool ...................
Ahhh my old guild DeathRow, great memories.

I rem a few of those names , Gambit and i use to sit waiting for Evil Cent with many others at 2 am stoned out of our brains mass fight with Time Tunnel then it dropped shit 4 am bed then work at 6 lol those where the days
They was thr days I was part od Time_Tunnel they loved a good old fight

I remember when the first WT horn dropped. WT was badass back then and a real challenge even for a group.

LordIronFist certainly brought an edge to the game. I had a wizzy called Fireburst on the server back then. I got annoyed because I was away on holiday when the easter event happened and missed out on all the OP goodies that dropped from the hens.

I remember when the first WT horn dropped. WT was badass back then and a real challenge even for a group.

LordIronFist certainly brought an edge to the game. I had a wizzy called Fireburst on the server back then. I got annoyed because I was away on holiday when the easter event happened and missed out on all the OP goodies that dropped from the hens.
I remember seeing SwissTonyT in WT with a Spirit Sword.... I was amazed.

Back