Looking for a guild | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Looking for a guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have long since given up trying to reason with or educate you.

It is so, so boring.

But you come on forums, time and time again spouting your bile filled bigotry and ignorance.

You say you respect GM's and then you post crap like the above.

Particular emphasis given to:

You are a very angry, mixed up individual who I imagine has been warned time and again by admins. You haven't learnt. People like you never learn.

Why GM's put up with you I can't imagine.
Is again who make ano one engage in other guys talks , u just need educate ur self to mind ur own business . cuz simply game masters knows shit happening in game and aware of all hypocrites , and i do deal with people the way suits them .

Is again who make ano one engage in other guys talks , u just need educate ur self to mind ur own business . cuz simply game masters knows shit happening in game and aware of all hypocrites , and i do deal with people the way suits them .
Get back in your swamp

He's not even worth debating with. His behaviour and attitude is that of an unevolved monkey, and any time anyone says anything negative about his garbage he just turns to random insults, racism, bigotry and general shit-flinging, thus providing clear evidence that he's not capable of any intelligent thought

I don't know what country he's in, but wherever it is, it's clearly acceptable to be a complete asshole to everyone. News flash to ammar, most of the civilised world wouldn't tolerate your bullshit for a second.

If GM continues to allow his bigoted pish, then it demonstrates that kind of thing is acceptable on the server, then I'll have to consider if that's nomewhere I want to spend my free time. I don't want to be exposed to that kind of nonsense, and a game certainly should be clean of all that
U Some one known since u started this server most childish , crap hypocrite idiot , u do nothing than telling lies , distracting , maniuplating and moaning , clearly i dont come reply in fourms alot or insult any body , im here targeting and clear truth from hypocrite likes u , which u already been from toxic in the most toxic guild in game with most mouthy guy in fourm ,

yet u say it demonstarates kind of things , and u dont want expose on non sesne when ur full of non sense and if ever game will be clean it will be clean from the most dirtest hypocrite players like u fristly , i may be seems offense and insult directly , but at least im real who im in game who im in here , and i never deal like that with respectfull people .

And clearly ur not after debate , u here to throw ur bad ass smell in ahope people just brush ur bull shit up , this way im dealing is the only way suits crap people likes u , and i came from country that taught me , when dogs barking likes u need hold them stick from time to time

and again ur from most dirtest players on this game , way u act the nice guy is pretty old and never work , any one had sight in game already knows how shit ur as guy with no principles acting that hes the honest guy thats rly from worst people ever u could deal with .

And clearly gms is aware from the shit comes from both sides not comes from only side like u trying act here , i dont even have that much time to keep checking fourm replying meangingless guy likes u but then again i will come from time to time to put u in ur place .

Last edited:

You post on a public forum words that are deeply offensive yet I need to educate myself?

Begone, foul troll.

U Some one known since u started this server most childish , crap hypocrite idiot , u do nothing than telling lies , distracting , maniuplating and moaning , clearly i dont come reply in fourms alot or insult any body , im here targeting and clear truth from hypocrite idiots likes u

And clearly ur not after debate , u here to throw ur bad ass smell in ahope people just brush ur bull shit up , this way im dealing is the only way suits crap people likes u , and i came from country that taught me , when dogs barking likes u need hold them stick from time to time

and again ur from most dirtest players on this game , way u act the nice guy is pretty old and never work , any one had sight in game already knows how shit ur as guy with no principles acting that hes the honest guy thats rly from worst people ever u could deal with .

And clearly gms is aware from the shit comes from both sides not comes from only side like u trying act here , i dont even have that much time to keep checking fourm replying meangingless guy likes u but then again i will come from time to time to put u in ur place .
Not even reading any of that. I welcome intelligent debate and the sharing and comparison of ideas. All you're capable of doing is insulting people, and you're not even good at that.

Again, get back in your swamp so we can keep the forum clean for people who actually want to have a conversation

You are the Slimiest Fcker on the Server! yet you constantly throw stones!
I know of no one else on this Server that would steal a Stall of over 3000 Game gold, after they made a mistake. Then you hide behind your Stalls, Wyden & Jeffro.
Then you state lies and defamation with no evidence, to Justify your sliminess.
Dodgy Kunt!
You have it so wrong!! Zade is not the owner of those accounts and neither am I. But I can say that you are barking so far up the wrong tree once again. Go flip a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back