Looking for a guild | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Looking for a guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many nuances with doing this. The items would not pair well as the item balancing systems would not be apples to apples. The collages of skills are not between servers.

The servers cannot be melded, so mir server would need to host the other team, and the changes needed to be as effective as those
Players were on their native server would give the non-native team the disadvantage.

We need to get Iflyu to put thier big boy pants on so we can war again. Or perhaps cap the amount of players allowed in the war?
Cap the amount of players allowed in war or like do something so you can't have 90% of the server versus 10% of the server.

Or introduce a new castle, that doesn't allow allies. Guild mode only!

Cap the amount of players allowed in war or like do something so you can't have 90% of the server versus 10% of the server.

Or introduce a new castle, that doesn't allow allies. Guild mode only!
So your suggestion is to make it easier for the people who deliberately act in a way that results in them having no friends lol

So your suggestion is to make it easier for the people who deliberately act in a way that results in them having no friends lol
War is fun, I like war. Many do, so its for the better of the server. You should see it as a positive thing. When server is busy with wars, the competitiveness between players is peak, however when there's no war. Server feels dry in terms of PK.

We used to have a lot of good wars, but people take it beyond the pvp and get really nasty about it, really acting like assholes, then do the shocked pikachu face when people don't like that so team up against thew and start to dominate 🤣

If people could just have same good natured fair pvp it can be a lot of fun, but too many people can't keep help themselves running their mouths, insulting others etc for no reason, and it just takes the fun out of it
We used to have a lot of good wars, but people take it beyond the pvp and get really nasty about it, really acting like assholes, then do the shocked pikachu face when people don't like that so team up against thew and start to dominate 🤣

If people could just have same good natured fair pvp it can be a lot of fun, but too many people can't keep help themselves running their mouths, insulting others etc for no reason, and it just takes the fun out of it

So I shouldn’t run to IFLYu’s Arcadia town hide out seconds after every war and sarcastically ask them one by one, “What happened?”

I see it as being the psychological warfare branch of Imms. If you take the wind out of their sails, then we win before the fighting starts.

..which defeats the purpose I suppose. But hearing their responses is priceless!

There are too many nuances with doing this. The items would not pair well as the item balancing systems would not be apples to apples. The collages of skills are not between servers.

The servers cannot be melded, so mir server would need to host the other team, and the changes needed to be as effective as those
Players were on their native server would give the non-native team the disadvantage.

We need to get Iflyu to put thier big boy pants on so we can war again. Or perhaps cap the amount of players allowed in the war?
Clearly it's real suggestion directs to real players and left to game masters , not waiting for some players just started game from couple of months to give thier '' naunces '' about it , even ur talk away from the point . u do clearly know nothing about guild ur even in .

Last edited:
Is this story u telling to ur nephew before going sleep ? , '' people dont like that so team up against them '' , ur deffo guy with no princples , like leave honestly the hate or conflicts , every time u reply makes me sure from that , ur more like a jewish tbh just distracting and maniuplate for ur own case , so again ur the most mouthy guy in the most toxic guild in game yet talking about nasty stuff and insults ?

Like if we did take aside all the amount of years of insults u guys been doing , just the latest year we been active on and took all castles at , theres nothing from the all dirty talk and acts u lots did'nt do and every one witness this , and knows ur guys colours so yet who u trying to fool like every time ?

u tell that to ur self and to others likes u before all , and real reason of people gathered again is simply sheeps pulling each others it have nothing with '' friends '' , afraid of getting rekt as usual as none of u can do shit solo or against other side in general even in lower numbers . clearly this is the truth ,

so yet again every time u get caught and can't answer , trying to escape by acting idiot or tell more lies thing is don't have that much time like u spend hours telling non sense here but then again theres who need to clarify this shit .
My man leave them lol let them think that they are winners even tho they know the truth i remmember everyone of these once said to me dont pk me please let me lvl they know the truth why you wasting your time lol they are the winners in a server where only they play and none others so basically they are the winners let them enjoy cheers guys have fun lol 😂

War is fun, I like war. Many do, so its for the better of the server. You should see it as a positive thing. When server is busy with wars, the competitiveness between players is peak, however when there's no war. Server feels dry in terms of PK.
Tbh its some how pointless to convince some hypocrites pal , main point to leave suggestions to admins , we dont even care about castles as we can do manage every thing is just enough they tries hides thier how crap they are by name of '' friends '' which most of them dont even like each others ,

like example he been shitting brolly and wummy his life time once they came his side , hes now admiring them when u guys got banned he had alaugh at it , he been talking by name of pvers lately he's pking pvers , been moaning from pk lately try acts as apker which he dont even move from sz or can even pk

Like tell me one thing he said not hypocrite , is not just him , its example of others players likes him same guild who's there for just benfeits as well , even im trying to be out from this stupid non sense drama but what to say rly .

Clearly it's real suggestion directs to real players and left to game masters , not waiting for some players just started game from couple of months to give thier '' naunces '' about it , even ur talk away from the point . u do clearly know nothing about guild ur even in .

I have been part of Andy’s servers since the late 2000s. Part of mir since Alpha mir2 in July-August of 2000. Long before you were on the scene big shot.

You see, Imms works together to defeat enemies. Something your group has not been able to achieve. This sense of togetherness is what Mir is about.

Whether you’re solo by choice or not becomes more clear with the words you create.

Ammar, your words are one of a hurt, angry and lonely soul. The negativity in your words show why after a decade on Mir, you still don’t have a castle.

Your words show that you have early trauma that has shaped your sexuality in unusual ways.

Whoever hurt you early in life, forgive them. It will bring you peace, but probably not a castle.
In frist place my talk directs to him , theres no space for new player with autism to engage who did start play from couple of months , as usual non sense idiot jumb seeking for attention from others older players , since ur player started from couple of months here

from where talking about immortals or even us since u knows nothing or even if any rly knows u than aguy got autism trying to jumb in other men talk , '' u see imms work toeghter to defeat enemies '' thats more like talk of aguy with female hormones tbh .

and the one u refereing to '' see '' is already seen the guild u in getting rekt all over the years been leader in many guilds kept castles over years , which u seems nerd as having castles is clearly means nothing some thing can have duo to just numbers , is having castles changed any of u position than punch of crap players ? or will make any change of them getting rekt around as usual with even less

always been able to smash grps of sheeps likes u same guild solo imagine with ''a grp '' ,thats why been always their worst night mere it's all we become bit more busy to give our time to non sense players

so u little guy with female hormones needs to go ask frist to get the facts right , as ur not even worth reply nor count as aplayer , and theres no space for little guy with female hormones to engage in other men talk . so u can bother some one else .

Last edited:
In frist place my talk directs to him , theres no space for new player with autism to engage who did start play from couple of months , as usual non sense idiot jumb seeking for attention from others older players , since ur player started from couple of months here

from where talking about immortals or even us since u knows nothing or even if any rly knows u than aguy got autism trying to jumb in other men talk , '' u see imms work toeghter to defeat enemies '' thats more like talk of aguy with female hormones tbh .

and the one u refereing to '' see '' is already seen the guild u in getting rekt all over the years been leader in many guilds kept castles over years , which u seems nerd as having castles is clearly means nothing some thing can have duo to just numbers , is having castles changed any of u position than punch of crap players ? or will make any change of them getting rekt around as usual with even less

always been able to smash grps of sheeps likes u same guild solo imagine with ''a grp '' ,thats why been always their worst night mere it's all we become bit more busy to give our time to non sense players

so u little guy with female hormones needs to go ask frist to get the facts right , as ur not even worth reply nor count as aplayer , and theres no space for little guy with female hormones to engage in other men talk . so u can bother some one else .

I noticed that you were replying to Zad and not me so I erased the message.

But I got a bite! Hook, line and sinker!

You type as an angst filled teenager Ammar. Have you checked your blood pressure lately? Chill out and have some of this Barbie’s female hormones. Someday I’ll make you my Ken, big boi.

Pk use to be fun when the game allowed for it, now it is completely swung in favour of the pve players who spend high amounts of money per month. Stupid high resistance stats, stupid health pool, multiple people sat at hard cap. These are things which put people off.

Skull Island feels like a new server. Maybe it is something that should be considered 🤔

Make one tiny comment about ammar's guild and he goes on a massive multi-post rant

Then tries to say we are the ones who are triggered

So funny

I appreciate Ammars protectiveness of his guild and people. As well as being tough like a bull. But some bulls are more agile, while at the same time bigger. ; )

Is this story u telling to ur nephew before going sleep ? , '' people dont like that so team up against them '' , ur deffo guy with no princples , like leave honestly the hate or conflicts , every time u reply makes me sure from that , ur more like a jewish tbh just distracting and maniuplate for ur own case , so again ur the most mouthy guy in the most toxic guild in game yet talking about nasty stuff and insults ?

Like if we did take aside all the amount of years of insults u guys been doing , just the latest year we been active on and took all castles at , theres nothing from the all dirty talk and acts u lots did'nt do and every one witness this , and knows ur guys colours so yet who u trying to fool like every time ?

u tell that to ur self and to others likes u before all , and real reason of people gathered again is simply sheeps pulling each others it have nothing with '' friends '' , afraid of getting rekt as usual as none of u can do shit solo or against other side in general even in lower numbers . clearly this is the truth ,

so yet again every time u get caught and can't answer , trying to escape by acting idiot or tell more lies thing is don't have that much time like u spend hours telling non sense here but then again theres who need to clarify this shit .

I have long since given up trying to reason with or educate you.

It is so, so boring.

But you come on forums, time and time again spouting your bile filled bigotry and ignorance.

You say you respect GM's and then you post crap like the above.

Particular emphasis given to:

ur more like a jewish tbh just distracting and maniuplate for ur own case

You are a very angry, mixed up individual who I imagine has been warned time and again by admins. You haven't learnt. People like you never learn.

Why GM's put up with you I can't imagine.

I did enjoy Wars until I realized the above, it's impossible to ever win because of the Alliance situation. Can't you just simply remove the ability to Ally? Therefore it's a genuine Guild v Guild ?

I have long since given up trying to reason with or educate you.

It is so, so boring.

But you come on forums, time and time again spouting your bile filled bigotry and ignorance.

You say you respect GM's and then you post crap like the above.

Particular emphasis given to:

You are a very angry, mixed up individual who I imagine has been warned time and again by admins. You haven't learnt. People like you never learn.

Why GM's put up with you I can't imagine.
He's not even worth debating with. His behaviour and attitude is that of an unevolved monkey, and any time anyone says anything negative about his garbage he just turns to random insults, racism, bigotry and general shit-flinging, thus providing clear evidence that he's not capable of any intelligent thought

I don't know what country he's in, but wherever it is, it's clearly acceptable to be a complete asshole to everyone. News flash to ammar, most of the civilised world wouldn't tolerate your bullshit for a second.

If GM continues to allow his bigoted pish, then it demonstrates that kind of thing is acceptable on the server, then I'll have to consider if that's nomewhere I want to spend my free time. I don't want to be exposed to that kind of nonsense, and a game certainly should be clean of all that

You are the Slimiest Fcker on the Server! yet you constantly throw stones!
I know of no one else on this Server that would steal a Stall of over 3000 Game gold, after they made a mistake. Then you hide behind your Stalls, Wyden & Jeffro.
Then you state lies and defamation with no evidence, to Justify your sliminess.
Dodgy Kunt!
What are you even talking about? None of those stalls have ever been me. You're just being a slanderous cunt because you were a cunt to everyone on the server and I was the one who stood up and called you out on it and you didn't like that. I don't need to steal anything, so fuck off with your bullshit accusations. 99% of people on the server would steal 3k gg given half a chance, I'm one of the very few who wouldn't. Your bullshit slander based on absolutely nothing other than your own guesswork is damaging and is not acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back