Announcement - Legs and Webs 2024 | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Legs and Webs 2024

Not made it that far myself yet, horrendous Rigged Teleport energy XD
That's good to know though, ty!

Oh yeah the RT were not playing nicely lol I ended up giving up and ran the whole way there just wanted to see what the maps looked like. Soon as I hit the 7th floor it went from "Rather chill amount of spawns" to "Omfgsomeonehelpmeohjesus"

Oh yeah the RT were not playing nicely lol I ended up giving up and ran the whole way there just wanted to see what the maps looked like. Soon as I hit the 7th floor it went from "Rather chill amount of spawns" to "Omfgsomeonehelpmeohjesus"
It's the damn first floor, it's absolutely intentional.. xD the rest don't seem too bad, a fraction of the size from what I've seen.

Wish it was like that in the lvl 195+ cave but of course we have proffesional players geeking every floor hehe

Anyone has done the item upgrade? Got myself a weaver crown. It says need to have 35 + 15 of those webby thingy.
Yeah mate, there's weaverorb bracelet, weaverorb belt and new rejuv armour that players have obtained so far.

Basicaly weaver items start with base 1.5 dark rez i think, and then once you upgrade them they get OP 5% dark rez + they jump to level 185

1722272613882.png

1722272705600.png

WOW NEW REJUV ARM! Dang. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Also can we please get PK drops enabled in event KR, because this map has a daily boss spawn which would be OP place for pk
#AllowPlayerDropsInKR

Last edited:
View attachment 1030

View attachment 1031

WOW NEW REJUV ARM! Dang.

Also can we please get PK drops enabled in event KR, because this map has a daily boss spawn which would be OP place for pk
This place shouldn't be no drop zone at the first place.

If andy adding new things for public should be pk plus there is no pve in there at the time +16 can't even pk.

So people uses x 999 scrolls , I hope he look into it.

@Scorpian

Seems like GM handing kit to ppl who know how to game the system instead of ppl who work for it

Massively outnumber them, hitting boss from start to finish, but somehow they get the kill

GM needs to be clear exactly how the system decides who gets the kill and make that info public, only then will it be fair

Back