Dark damage | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Dark damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
And look what u did u nerfed the hell out of warriors now wiz's have found a BROKEN stat to which my tbd does 300dmg a hit however even in FULL PDR kit the COP does 1.5k how is that fair?
Just but a counter in for it then all this will be stopped DD warriors are already shit as it is

What's with this babyish exaggeration? Warriors haven't been "nerfed", there's hardly been any changes for a long time, and the stat certainly isn't BROKEN it is working exactly as it was designed.

There is a counter - get more damage, and make yourself more of a glass cannon than you already are; weighted completely to one stat that doesn't suit your every need.

I don't respond to unsubstantiated whines. If you want to reach me you need to be clear, consistent and deliver the facts. I cannot trust you opinion when you sound like an angry mob that's simply not getting your way.

There's 17 Warriors above 160 and only 8 Wiz. What's up with that?

im sure its a skill-full game, as on a lot of servers there are underdogs with a lesser number of people vs the higher number, being able to win fights, that's skill + tactic no? i mean i've done it on this server too, BW wall war, 30+ mongols/FC/GF camping the door, split recall both sides on the bottom using a tele ring to get there and pincer attack them both sides, that not skill no?? its both a skillful + smart game, gotta think when it comes to team fights etc, otherwise it would be a clusterfuck if everyone runs in the door insta dies lol.

No, not really, that's all tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back