Dark damage | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Dark damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like playing a warr it’s good. If it wasn’t I wouldn’t play it. I just thought I’d ask about the socket drilling thing because I could use it. I understand why it won’t but added but don’t ask don’t get. ��

TDB is 100% altered. I had made dark kit of 100% due to it’s essential and the damage it “caused” came back 2 years later boy o boy it’s not same damage anymore. kit is absolutely useless for dark damage of 100%. Anyways cut long story short I don’t want it to be changed again as I have created a different kit now which works best for me.

People still crying cos wizs are playing the game and stacking up defence stats so we cant die in 2 hits ahhh jesus best change something to cater for the ones who wont adapt there play style.

The fact you can see someones full stats makes adapting to pvp so much easier yet some people cant use common sense to figure it out ��

At this point I’m kinda confused now, not too bothered but u have a stat that cannot be countered lol... seems abit busted lol

- - - Updated - - -

No because shield does not increase defence.

Can u confirm there is no counter to PDR as a melee then?

But it was fine when Warriors had the stat that couldn't be countered :stupid:

which stat is that?

FD? DD? PA? Luck?

BC? lol

Frost frenzy? lol.

genuinely don't know what stat that is, as there's a counter to DC , Elements, BC.

Last edited:
which stat is that?

FD? DD? PA? Luck?

BC? lol

Frost frenzy? lol.

genuinely don't know what stat that is, as there's a counter to DC , Elements, BC.

Only stat I ever encountered that couldn’t be countered was the lantern necky a magic resistance or magic avoid

I think he’s saying if we use ignore target defence then physical damage reduction will have less on an effect

He said earlier it doesnt have an effect on PDR.

- - - Updated - - -

TDB's Ignore target defence..

but PDR could still be stacked back then? and thats the purpose of TDB, its a skill, supposed to cut through defence its not a stat. Fair enough if we did have an actual stat that wasn't counter able but TDB was, you build dark resistance... even if it had the ignore stat it also used dark damage.

Last edited:
Mir is not a skillful game, it is a smart game. You must design your kit for the occasion. If you were playing chess, it would be great to know how to 100% win, but that's not the game. You will indeed make decisions you later regret. I do my best to arm people with the information.

im sure its a skill-full game, as on a lot of servers there are underdogs with a lesser number of people vs the higher number, being able to win fights, that's skill + tactic no? i mean i've done it on this server too, BW wall war, 30+ mongols/FC/GF camping the door, split recall both sides on the bottom using a tele ring to get there and pincer attack them both sides, that not skill no?? its both a skillful + smart game, gotta think when it comes to team fights etc, otherwise it would be a clusterfuck if everyone runs in the door insta dies lol.

But it was fine when Warriors had the stat that couldn't be countered :stupid:
And look what u did u nerfed the hell out of warriors now wiz's have found a BROKEN stat to which my tbd does 300dmg a hit however even in FULL PDR kit the COP does 1.5k how is that fair?
Just but a counter in for it then all this will be stopped DD warriors are already shit as it is

And look what u did u nerfed the hell out of warriors now wiz's have found a BROKEN stat to which my tbd does 300dmg a hit however even in FULL PDR kit the COP does 1.5k how is that fair?
Just but a counter in for it then all this will be stopped DD warriors are already shit as it is

Make a high fire resist kit and stop moaning then

& then wiz use ice skills. Wiz have the upper hand here in every situation, that's why you and I are playing them.

Wiz have always had the upper hand vs warriors.
On my tao I can get enough resistances so wiz do very little or zero dmg to me, explain how that's fair? If a wiz is in high PDR kit, get a tao or wiz to smash them, if they are in high magic resistance get mele to kill them, cant have both kits at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back