Butcha | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Butcha

He’s moved the stalls now he got the picture. Let’s all just leave it there.
Thanks for moving stalls pls don’t put them infront of npc again. You will get more custom from the likes of me if u don’t try to force us into looking at the stalls

Fair enough, but the damage is done. He will never have any business or respect from me

lol thats what you began to be un original. So im just doing the same. But the games you p lay, i refuse to play them. You began to move your stalls Infront of mine and next to them. So i did the same ( Then you started to whinge), You started to lower prices, so i did the same (then you whinged). You began toi buy my items at low prices, so i did the same to you ( Then you whinged)

You are a loser.

lol thats what you began to be un original. So im just doing the same. But the games you p lay, i refuse to play them. You began to move your stalls Infront of mine and next to them. So i did the same ( Then you started to whinge), You started to lower prices, so i did the same (then you whinged). You began toi buy my items at low prices, so i did the same to you ( Then you whinged)

You are a loser.

Nobody cares

You are a loser.

More BS
View attachment 2021-02-12 11_36_56_140.bmp
View attachment 2021-02-12 10_59_47_322.bmp
Obviously me standing next to you and Not you with oversized armours blocking a stall.

Last edited:
Back