BloodLust | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

BloodLust

the radio silence on this issue isn't great. 1/3 of the player base is not logging in to play , economy already tanking since latest patch (hello unique ids) , ess/designs not selling or have tanked in price!

struggling to sell warrior related items/runes/skills. I'm not trying to moan , but people should be given am eta on this, if taos pets stopped working or wizards shield it would be fixed that very night! that's how important bloodlust is.

yeah an update from scorp would be a big morale boost to the extra struggle this week I've been trying to persevere through.

I'm personally very irritated by this. I returned to game 5 days ago, spent 500gg on a wep and 150 on subs for 2 accounts. Now I don't even want to play as a majority of it is wasted on war that doesn't perform. I'd love some time credited to my war but I know it won't happen. Never have I been more disappointed with my class.

Great news its been confirmed in the patch notes thread that bloodlust has been fixed and the server just needs rebooting but they are holding off while trying to get a few more fixes in the update, fingers crossed it is soon.

Back