Arcamon Guide Update | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Arcamon Guide Update

Hi, I've got a black maggot and dragon evo stone. To get a dragon can I use the evo stone on the black maggot or do I have to evolve the black maggot first?
Thanks.

Hi, I've got a black maggot and dragon evo stone. To get a dragon can I use the evo stone on the black maggot or do I have to evolve the black maggot first?
Thanks.

I haven't done one myself but looking at the guide, Dragon is an evolution (using stone) from GiantWorm. And GiantWorm is a natural evolution at level 100 from BlackMaggot

Thanks.

Lvl the maggot first then stone, prepared to be underwhelmed... I have the dragon at lvl 148 and it dies extremely quickly compared to ent or reptile hunter... Looks good though!

Lvl the maggot first then stone, prepared to be underwhelmed... I have the dragon at lvl 148 and it dies extremely quickly compared to ent or reptile hunter... Looks good though!

It's not designed to be a tank pet though. It should die pretty quickly when attacked. It's meant to do fireburn damage, in pvp it's pretty deadly unless your enemy has a fire guard on

It's not designed to be a tank pet though. It should die pretty quickly when attacked. It's meant to do fireburn damage, in pvp it's pretty deadly unless your enemy has a fire guard on

I guess wrong pet for use, I don’t PvP, normally can be found levelling in tomb where it doesn’t survive to long...

What is the best arcamon for walk and attack speed? I've got a khazard which is so underwhelming I actually want my giantspiderfrog back. Also what kind of attack does it do? It has high DC but doesn't do much at all

What is the best arcamon for walk and attack speed? I've got a khazard which is so underwhelming I actually want my giantspiderfrog back. Also what kind of attack does it do? It has high DC but doesn't do much at all

Main purpose of khazard is paralysis. Good for bosses. Yimoogi is best companion for wandering around clearing mobs

Main purpose of khazard is paralysis. Good for bosses. Yimoogi is best companion for wandering around clearing mobs

Would argue that DTZ is much better than Yim as can absorb a lot of dmg with a good multi attack as well.

Would argue that DTZ is much better than Yim as can absorb a lot of dmg with a good multi attack as well.

Interesting, thanks, I've got a couple that just need a dragon stone, might use the next stone I get on one, hopefully get lucky again at event :)

Has anyone ever used a dragonkhazard? Also is there a guide which tells you which foods to feed to what arcamon? I've seen the skills guide but not all skills are clear such as ones which poison... can their poison be made more potent with stats? If so, which stat?

Also what green/yellow evolved creature is best to use with a warrior? I don't think I'll spend 1k GG on a pet upgrade ><

Has anyone ever used a dragonkhazard? Also is there a guide which tells you which foods to feed to what arcamon? I've seen the skills guide but not all skills are clear such as ones which poison... can their poison be made more potent with stats? If so, which stat?

Also what green/yellow evolved creature is best to use with a warrior? I don't think I'll spend 1k GG on a pet upgrade ><

What is best to feed them is a topic of hot debate, there's never really an agreement on 'best' but you can feed it to boost the stats you want to aim for

Typically, INT will increase the duration of special attacks such as paralysis, as well as the power of magic attacks. Dex increases accuracy and agility which helps it successfully hit more often. The others are probably self explanatory.

For what things do poisons and special attacks, there's a table at the bottom that lists them

Back