Arcamon Guide Update | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Arcamon Guide Update

@Warda, the first post in that thread needs a little update regards the foods, they were changed in late 2018

Correct values now are
(XS) - Level 40 maximum / (S) - Level 70 Maximum / (M) - Level 100 Maximum / (L) - Level 130 Maximum / (XL) - Level 160 Maximum

MeatSoup(XS) = Vit: 12 | Str: 9 | Dex: 9 | Def: 9 | Intel: 6
MeatSoup(S/M) = Vit: 8 | Str: 6 | Dex: 6 | Def: 6 | Intel: 4
MeatSoup(L/XL) = Vit: 6 | Str: 5 | Dex: 5 | Def: 5 | Intel: 3

Well spotted, thanks Zad, will get these updated. Funny actually, I copied and pasted these into the new post ready to update them, then got side tracked and completely forgot why I copied and pasted them there in the first place. 10 for effort I guess.

Hi Warda,
Any chance of a list of what evo stones add? For example adds say 15% agility or 20% health or attack speed etc.
If that makes sense.
Noticed red thunder pet was pretty poor on old set up. Very slow attack and walk speed. Hence you don't see them...
Also one of the evo stones[yellow I think] is not in game shop, could you tell me what drops them? Or do all bosses drop all stones?
Do champs and supers drop stones?
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I think the others outlined this earlier but yeah, the evo stones themselves don't add stats - the reason for the increases/decreases in certain other attributes is due to the new Arcamon type which inherits it's own unique set of attributes separate to that of it's previous evolutionary states since it is effectively a completely new Arcamon. I would refer to the base attributes table I posted earlier for a better understanding on the new stats when your arcamon have evolved.

Also on Dark Zuma you have to use 2 evo stones... Is it skill now like lighting storm?

No you can't skip evolution stages, your Arcamon need to go through each cycle.

Hi Warda,
Could you please look at speed of green hardshell pet 2sec seems a bit slow. Most evo stone pets only 1 second.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Last edited:
Hi Warda,
Could you please look at speed of green hardshell pet 2sec seems a bit slow. Most evo stone pets only 1 second.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I second this, I have the blue hardshell and by the time it gets to anything I've already killed it, sooooo slow

Hi Warda,
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Hi Warda,
Please could you adjust the attack speed on this pet or give back my evo stone. Would be wonderful pet if it was on the same screen:(
Really needs looking at.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I always try to rest my pets far enough away so when i set them loose, they teleport right next to me... not always effective though.....

It would be sweet if you could call your arcamon, similar to how tao's can call their pets closer..

Why do we even need the option to 'un' summon an arcamon? They go away when you log, and can be put on rest if not needed.

Why do we even need the option to 'un' summon an arcamon? They go away when you log, and can be put on rest if not needed.

3 reasons I can think of, there's probably more I haven't thought of

1. As creemy already pointed out, wiz can only tame max of 5 pets, but the check the server does for that counts arcamon. So if you have arcamon out plus 4 tamed pets you can't tame another. Need to kill arcamon, tame 5th pet, then repsawn arcamon
2. When killing a boss, it's a quick way to remove pet at the last moment to let someone else get the kill
3. If you want to position an arcamon at a very specific place and get it wrong, it's good to be able to put it away and respawn, easier than moving around and hoping it walks into the right spot

Dark thunder Zuma could do with a look at too, upgraded my rtz. It does do more lt bolts at random but low low dmg and worse than rtz imo, the bolt of rtz was a mass hit these are only single target ones, sucks for pvp too does his ranged attack alot less and doesn't have much range at all! ��

Dark thunder Zuma could do with a look at too, upgraded my rtz. It does do more lt bolts at random but low low dmg and worse than rtz imo, the bolt of rtz was a mass hit these are only single target ones, sucks for pvp too does his ranged attack alot less and doesn't have much range at all! ��

Finding same issue with my Dark Thunder. I understand GM been busy with new cave and my thanks for that.
Please GM look at issues on this thread. Hardshell to slow, dark thunder to weak. Or at least reply...
Also on guide could you put pets walk and attack speed.
Also always
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Dark thunder Zuma could do with a look at too, upgraded my rtz. It does do more lt bolts at random but low low dmg and worse than rtz imo, the bolt of rtz was a mass hit these are only single target ones, sucks for pvp too does his ranged attack a lot less and doesn't have much range at all! ��

Haven't got the pet myself but after seeing it action it's highly disappointing given the value same goes for BlueHardshell glad I found out as I want to do one of these two pets next but wont be doing until see a bit of improvement

As it stand I wouldn't recommend spending gg on these pets. Tiger or yimoogi defo worth having but till attack speed and skills are looked at save your gg. I understand gm busy with new cave but hopefully they reply soon
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
PS saving towards Dragon hope this isn't a flop too.

Last edited:
Finding same issue with my Dark Thunder. I understand GM been busy with new cave and my thanks for that.
Please GM look at issues on this thread. Hardshell to slow, dark thunder to weak. Or at least reply...
Also on guide could you put pets walk and attack speed.
Also always
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Bump plz

Hi Andy,
Could you please tell me what adjustments were made to hardshell pet. Still very slow.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Back