GP cave for 195+ | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

GP cave for 195+

no your wrong, this isnt RL and we are not comparing to RL... If we were your arguments could be easily compared to real life. LEts test it shall we:

Largest democracy in the world, USA. they believe in innocent until proven guilty, in fact made it famous through their tv shows, which is likely where you got it from (along with 99% of the population)

They invaded and attacked 2 countries in the early 2000's due to the actions of a very few select individuals, its the countries people that suffered. People protested, bitched, moaned, but nothing changed..... dam this sounds familiar.

This is not the platform to get political, however, as zade mentioned, he isnt breaking any rules, in fact like vic, hes given the members of 420 a way out from his pking ways. (the people of iraq and afgan did not get the same luxury)
Wow just wow I think the best thing for you and zade to do is go have a conversation among yourselves and gets your thoughts together because your both making lil sense.

Zade himself brought RL into it by comparing
two RL pedos into it.

Also if you want get pedantic about it what is you two are doing right now any different to the innocent family’s and people in war inflicted country’s ? No one 420 want a war but you persist on making one . So yeah we can compare to RL situation if you wanted to but again is another argument your going to come out looking bad again.

Wow just wow I think the best thing for you and zade to do is go have a conversation among yourselves and gets your thoughts together because your both making lil sense.

Zade himself brought RL into it by comparing
two RL pedos into it.

Also if you want get pedantic about it what is you two are doing right now any different to the innocent family’s and people in war inflicted country’s ? No one 420 want a war but you persist on making one . So yeah we can compare to RL situation if you wanted to but again is another argument your going to come out looking bad again.
. I used war and innocents as a perfect example of what’s happening, both the people of Afghan and members of 420 get caught in the cross fire….

its life, if you want to protest it that’s fine

. I used war and innocents as a perfect example of what’s happening, both the people of Afghan and members of 420 get caught in the cross fire….

its life, if you want to protest it that’s fine
Exactly and what I mean by that makes no sense is because essentially your labeling your self as the corrupt who effect the masses for the own personal gains and agendas. But also claiming it’s the night thing to do? Honestly this is the last I’m commenting on this because is soo clear to see your both acting on emotion without giving any sort of thought we’re all guilty of it and this can just go on and on.

It’s obvious that something has for sure effected Zade given this is what the opposite to what I seen of him and I can only hope whatever it is in time he can learn to deal with in a better way.

Again anything to show this man for what you claim to be is more than welcome.

Also I must add that when I said about I won’t be involved in childish gambino I mean strictly 420 after the event when I’m actually at a lvl to do something I’m happy to engage in pk with those want and castles we may have to defend. But if it comes to pking 420 I’d just log of and go play dayZ 😂.

Peace ✌️.

Exactly and what I mean by that makes no sense is because essentially your labeling your self as the corrupt who effect the masses for the own personal gains and agendas. But also claiming it’s the night thing to do? Honestly this is the last I’m commenting on this because is soo clear to see your both acting on emotion without giving any sort of thought we’re all guilty of it and this can just go on and on.

It’s obvious that something has for sure effected Zade given this is what the opposite to what I seen of him and I can only hope whatever it is in time he can learn to deal with in a better way.

Again anything to show this man for what you claim to be is more than welcome.

Also I must add that when I said about I won’t be involved in childish gambino I mean strictly 420 after the event when I’m actually at a lvl to do something I’m happy to engage in pk with those want and castles we may have to defend. But if it comes to pking 420 I’d just log of and go play dayZ 😂.

Peace ✌️.
making bold statements and then saying im out, wow. Fortunately any one with an education can see i didn't say of of what you claim.

In a separate argument you brought up "innocent until proven guilty" I simply likened it to a really life situation for you. You didn't like the argument (cos you knew you lost it) so changed tack to smear and senseless dribble.

You have inserted your self into this situation when you didn't need to. You called out and said no one agreed with Zade, so dragged me into it.

I'm going to repeat myself and make my stance crystal clear. If any one disagrees, pm me as this forum is full of enough crap as it is! (but i wont back away from healthy debate as soon as i realize my points are not valid)

This is a game. PK is a big part of it. Any one can PK anyone within the rules. Players get pk'ed by association all the time, THATS LIFE. Build a bridge and get over it. Both Vic and Zade have their own reasons for PK of certain people. It really doesn't matter the reason as neither break any rules doing so. Its 100% their prerogative. Both Vic and Zade have given their "victims" a way out...... (more than fair)
Last bold statement - Im 99.99% sure GM has same view on this issue

as i said, PM me for any discussion or clarification

clearly firstly you pretending to be something your not firstly Ashoe, and then first firstly..... Clearly.

Back