GP cave for 195+ | The Legend of Mir

GP cave for 195+

I really wanna play this game again, but PK aspect is ruining it for me lately. I understand it is part of the game and that's absolutely fine. But there's so much unnecessary abuse associated with it if that even you just TT, you'd think that'd be the end of it. I just don't need the hate especially for no reason? I don't PK IFlyU noobs when I see them (even though I could) coz it's just not me. I've never PK'd anyone, OR been PK'd by anyone, in any Mir game, ever - maybe that's why certain people are obsessed with trying (it has / will not happen ever I will repeat myself). Yes, I know PK is part of the game, and that's fine! But at all stages before 195+ there was a PVE alternative (which I happily took). Was sound when had a GP cave to hunt in but there's nothing at my LVL, and I really don't want no beef with anyone, ever - so can we get a GP cave for level 195+ or something? CBA with all the hate and abuse associated with logging in any more, just wanna a blast me some mobs and get me some mediocre drops to refine my PVE kit (which will fail). PK on bosses I'm fine with! I get that, my kit is shit but I'm HAPPY! Why should I have to get constantly abused for not having elysian kit when I'm not even pursuing it? (pictures of abuse can be posted if requested). I just wanna relax after work and kill some mobs and help out some noob, speak to my friends and have some fun. Game's not fun post 195 it's pvp and there's some abhorrent characters round

In summary, I just want to play the game without the hate and drama, and feel like a GP cave level relevant would solve this so I can quietly go about my business, and support the server as I always have.

If you're a warrior, you may find it quite difficult killing at a decent speed in some of the higher GP areas, such as Planes... Can't comment on other classes in this area. Failing that you could try hunting with a group.

Good luck! but at a certain point, the gear/(low HP) has its affect against GP mobs which have ridiculously higher DC/MC.

It's a difficult one and I feel your frustration. Probably a reason a lot of players only level/play during events.

I really wanna play this game again, but PK aspect is ruining it for me lately. I understand it is part of the game and that's absolutely fine. But there's so much unnecessary abuse associated with it if that even you just TT, you'd think that'd be the end of it. I just don't need the hate especially for no reason? I don't PK IFlyU noobs when I see them (even though I could) coz it's just not me. I've never PK'd anyone, OR been PK'd by anyone, in any Mir game, ever - maybe that's why certain people are obsessed with trying (it has / will not happen ever I will repeat myself). Yes, I know PK is part of the game, and that's fine! But at all stages before 195+ there was a PVE alternative (which I happily took). Was sound when had a GP cave to hunt in but there's nothing at my LVL, and I really don't want no beef with anyone, ever - so can we get a GP cave for level 195+ or something? CBA with all the hate and abuse associated with logging in any more, just wanna a blast me some mobs and get me some mediocre drops to refine my PVE kit (which will fail). PK on bosses I'm fine with! I get that, my kit is shit but I'm HAPPY! Why should I have to get constantly abused for not having elysian kit when I'm not even pursuing it? (pictures of abuse can be posted if requested). I just wanna relax after work and kill some mobs and help out some noob, speak to my friends and have some fun. Game's not fun post 195 it's pvp and there's some abhorrent characters round

In summary, I just want to play the game without the hate and drama, and feel like a GP cave level relevant would solve this so I can quietly go about my business, and support the server as I always have.
My man says i am obsessed with him cmon man i have told you that many times you in my enemies guild plus your guild is allied with immortals so how in this world if i see you in a pk zone and not to pk you sense please and i have told you many times if you dont want any problems its simple leave that guild go join TheLegends or a PVE guild and you are free but you want to be in a PK guild and except no PK how its gonna work its as simple as that enjoy hope my comment didn’t hurt you

My man says i am obsessed with him cmon man i have told you that many times you in my enemies guild plus your guild is allied with immortals so how in this world if i see you in a pk zone and not to pk you sense please and i have told you many times if you dont want any problems its simple leave that guild go join TheLegends or a PVE guild and you are free but you want to be in a PK guild and except no PK how its gonna work its as simple as that enjoy hope my comment didn’t hurt you
You have a very good point.

🤣🤣🤣 behave yourself, change your guild or I will follow you about the game constantly and send you abuse..? Seems like a fair deal 🤣🤣 who’s your dealer you’re obviously getting better drugs than me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also you say you don’t attack pve guilds..? Well that’s a lie for a start ask any member of 420 or pretty much any guild in game. I’m more than happy to kill your noobs (god knows they’re everywhere 🤣) what I don’t do vic is hunt people who don’t want to fight, who have been asked to be left alone multiple times and then when I can’t pk them pm them homophobic abuse constantly to the point they want to quit the game

You sir are a whopper, hope my comment didn’t hurt you 😘

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣 behave yourself, change your guild or I will follow you about the game constantly and send you abuse..? Seems like a fair deal 🤣🤣 who’s your dealer you’re obviously getting better drugs than me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also you say you don’t attack pve guilds..? Well that’s a lie for a start ask any member of 420 or pretty much any guild in game. I’m more than happy to kill your noobs (god knows they’re everywhere 🤣) what I don’t do vic is hunt people who don’t want to fight, who have been asked to be left alone multiple times and then when I can’t pk them pm them homophobic abuse constantly to the point they want to quit the game

100% this.

I and several of my guildies had spent time helping iflyu noobies before the pking started.

All of that good will out the window because of vic.

Factor into not knowing what split personality you're talking to from day to day when dealing with him. Whispers me one day wanting to buy items then tries to pk me the next. Then whispers me the next day trying to buy more stuff.

Sad that the noobies in iflyu are caught in the middle of it, some of them are genuinely nice people.

Now I just attack on site if I see iflyu, dont know if they are going to attack or recall people to pk or what. :confused:

Last edited:
420 are an exception, easyjet members have been specifically instructed to pk them regardless of level. Thanks Vic ❤️ congrats on the boots. Hopefully more to come soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322_130337_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240322_130337_WhatsApp.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 41

I don’t think 420elite is pve guild plus they always abuse me and try make fun of me so what you do is what you get 😉

I don’t think 420elite is pve guild plus they always abuse me and try make fun of me so what you do is what you get 😉
Yeah they deserve it. Take it easy a bit on n00bboy tho, pk yeh ofc that's part of the game but he's a good guy so no need to insult him ☺️

My question is how have you not been at the very least been chat banned?

Isn't hate speech a crime in the UK?

My question is how have you not been at the very least been chat banned?

Isn't hate speech a crime in the UK?
Maybe because am not from UK and i am not like those who take pics of everything lol drop rt take pictures if you do something to me i know i can do better then what you did to me so cheers 🥂

Whether or not you are from the UK doesn't mean diddly squat, the server is in the UK and @Scorpian has a legal obligation under UK law to protect his customers from bigoted hate speech.

Figures you wouldnt have proof. As a bigot your words hold no value. You are a minor nuisance somewhere between the hang nail on my pinky toe and the bunion on my big toe.

Run along and continue to be Zades lapdog, apparently he has no moral quandary dragging his name thru the mud dealing with the likes of you.

Incase @Scorpian missed it the first time...the hate speech filled diatribe from vic that was aimed at n00bboy.

Clipped_image_20240320_004758.png

Whether or not you are from the UK doesn't mean diddly squat, the server is in the UK and @Scorpian has a legal obligation under UK law to protect his customers from bigoted hate speech.

Figures you wouldnt have proof. As a bigot your words hold no value. You are a minor nuisance somewhere between the hang nail on my pinky toe and the bunion on my big toe.

Run along and continue to be Zades lapdog, apparently he has no moral quandary dragging his name thru the mud dealing with the likes of you.

Incase @Scorpian missed it the first time...the hate speech filled diatribe from vic that was aimed at n00bboy.

View attachment 937
Lapdog lol you can ask anyone even zade see my char in a pk zone he knows that i am gonna pk him he is my friend but he is in my enemy guild still i pk him as a friend you can ask anyone plus you sending that pic it only says gay people here abuse me bcz of my religion i never complained so i am still confused what you want GM to do with me you want him ban me or ban my chat bcuz if i get a chat ban i still gonna pk your guild so whats the point you are here talking about no pk? Its impossible for me or you can ask GM to make the Game full safe zone so we don’t pk each other i will b glad also because i am the one here i think that droped more in this game thn ever droped but i am still happy and in any situation i can still pk in any kit i dont mind thanks alot 👍

Lapdog lol you can ask anyone even zade see my char in a pk zone he knows that i am gonna pk him he is my friend but he is in my enemy guild still i pk him as a friend you can ask anyone plus you sending that pic it only says gay people here abuse me bcz of my religion i never complained so i am still confused what you want GM to do with me you want him ban me or ban my chat bcuz if i get a chat ban i still gonna pk your guild so whats the point you are here talking about no pk? Its impossible for me or you can ask GM to make the Game full safe zone so we don’t pk each other i will b glad also because i am the one here i think that droped more in this game thn ever droped but i am still happy and in any situation i can still pk in any kit i dont mind thanks alot 👍
Ignore them bro come let’s find pk

Things like this drive honest players off the server.
Driving honest players off the server is a very unfortunate side effect. I try to encourage him to only do it to guilds like 420Elite who give sanctuary to abusers

Absolute height of hypocrisy to complain about abuse while defending one of the worst the server has ever seen

Keep your head in the sand and keep lying to yourself, it hurts nobody but your guild mates

There was a very easy way to prevent this. But it's too late for that now. You dug your own grave by defending that abuser, now it's time to lie in it and see how it feels

#DeathTo420Elite

Driving honest players off the server is a very unfortunate side effect. I try to encourage him to only do it to guilds like 420Elite who give sanctuary to abusers

Absolute height of hypocrisy to complain about abuse while defending one of the worst the server has ever seen

Keep your head in the sand and keep lying to yourself, it hurts nobody but your guild mates

There was a very easy way to prevent this. But it's too late for that now. You dug your own grave by defending that abuser, now it's time to lie in it and see how it feels

#DeathTo420Elite
I have been watching this these past months and wow.

You have somehow managed to use your "image" and "reputation" to push your propaganda to the point where no one really remembers why your using any and all means to destroy what is a quiet guild trying to mind their own business, but your still pushing.

How is the abuse of n00boy by Vic any different to yours? Ill answer it for you, its the exact same he's just not as vocal (not many are as vocal to be fair)

You've always been an inviting character to this server, but lately if I was new id hope id never meet you.

Think about that.

I have been watching this these past months and wow.

You have somehow managed to use your "image" and "reputation" to push your propaganda to the point where no one really remembers why your using any and all means to destroy what is a quiet guild trying to mind their own business, but your still pushing.

How is the abuse of n00boy by Vic any different to yours? Ill answer it for you, its the exact same he's just not as vocal (not many are as vocal to be fair)

You've always been an inviting character to this server, but lately if I was new id hope id never meet you.

Think about that.
I have only one target, appletango. Anyone who associates with him in any way is also a target. They've had plenty of notice. Very simple way to avoid that is don't associate with him

You're completely aware of what he put me through, it makes anything on this thread look like nothing. It's quite astonishing to see people defend him, and quite upsetting tbh. You've got a much shorter memory than I thought

The issue n00bboy is having is completely separate, I like him and I've done what I can to discourage Vic from harassing him

Edit: I'm also quite taken aback by your description of my campaign as 'propaganda', that's completely inaccurate and unfair. There's people on this thread talking about legal action over things that aren't even close to the magnitude of what I went through, and it's being waved in my face every time the abuser at the centre of it logs on, and people have the audacity to try to paint me as the instigator. Absolutely fucking not. I'm not having that and you should be seriously ashamed to be a victim-blamer

Back