WTFAST and PINGZAPPER | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

WTFAST and PINGZAPPER

I only get banned for drink-typing.

For some perspective, without any effort I have had pings of:
25-30 from Manchester
30-35 from Berlin
and 330 from Malaysia..

I can't remember which one of the above VPNs I tested, but seem to remember getting a ping of 120 from Malaysia (down from 330). Interestingly, the slower connection was routed through Australia and then USA, which is actually twice (don't correct me on that) the distance as going through the East.

Last time i saw u drunk-typing in game was funny as fck lol!

So is this whole ping buiessness myth/hyped up subject whitout any real benefit for using it in game? If u done step 1 ..2..3 as u mentioned above the benefits from it is minimal -to non? As if u are paying for this kind of service surely must have a positive impact on ur gaming? >,○

Last time i saw u drunk-typing in game was funny as fck lol!

So is this whole ping buiessness myth/hyped up subject whitout any real benefit for using it in game? If u done step 1 ..2..3 as u mentioned above the benefits from it is minimal -to non? As if u are paying for this kind of service surely must have a positive impact on ur gaming? >,○

It will only benefit you if your ping is really bad (high ping is worse, you want a low ping!)

It will "fix" your ping to make it similar to people who don't have that problem

It doesn't offer any unfair advantage to anyone

Back