Wizzies on bosses | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Wizzies on bosses

Notice how the thread has been useful and friendly debate until 'vexus' appears and literally starts his comment with "stop crying" and proceeds to add zero useful input.

A common pattern, attention seeking troll, please just do the community a favour and do your thread-ruining trolling somewhere else

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be quite interested to see what effect undead stones actually have. Have you ever seen anyone make a kit with them? Maybe they are OP and just nobody has ever noticed haha. Possibly worth testing!

- - - Updated - - -

You were doing 4tails at 145 I remember haha, you did use some crazy pots though, that's commitment! Expensive, but fast is my point. I killed 4tails once an my wiz at about level 130 and it took over an hour. Being able to do it once just to see and being able to do it regularly aren't quite the same thing. Nobody is going to spend 5 hours a day to kill 5 bosses. The point is that wiz are so slow at killing most stuff it's simply not worthwhile. I went to assassins the other day and killed 2 and left the others because I was bored, they just take so blummin long, my warrior will be able to do them soon (could probably kill one now if I get it 1v1, just need to level a bit so I can LR the mobs there) and that'll be much faster and easier!

I was on about bikes not biles apparently:p

My 2 cents on the issue:

Each class has its own advantage, wizzes was mass killing / levelling. The introduction of the gp caves pretty much single handedly wiped this out. They were and still are WAY too cheap!

They came in a similar time when GP sinks where needed but never scratched the surface of the top players gp pool. (The scalping of everyone to 5k did that lol)

So how can this be fixed for wizzies?

Mini update:

Make thunder bolt ALOT stronger, might as well make thunder storm strong while you are at it and give reason for ppl to use undead damage stones, as Zade points out, NO one uses!
Make GP caves cost a lot more! They should be a treat / reward for hard work in other caves imo, NOT the only place to lvl!
Introduce new skins for Tao pets so they don’t feel left out ;)

I was on about bikes not biles apparently:p

My 2 cents on the issue:

Each class has its own advantage, wizzes was mass killing / levelling. The introduction of the gp caves pretty much single handedly wiped this out. They were and still are WAY too cheap!

They came in a similar time when GP sinks where needed but never scratched the surface of the top players gp pool. (The scalping of everyone to 5k did that lol)

So how can this be fixed for wizzies?

Mini update:

Make thunder bolt ALOT stronger, might as well make thunder storm strong while you are at it and give reason for ppl to use undead damage stones, as Zade points out, NO one uses!
Make GP caves cost a lot more! They should be a treat / reward for hard work in other caves imo, NOT the only place to lvl!

I think most of this is spot on to be honest . In regards to the vexus comments this wasn’t a moaning post was just giving some feedback as there has been a lot of changes in games in the past few months I think warriors and taos hVe benefited massively in terms of levelling as city GP is awesome . And just think a few tweeks with some of the current wizz skills might balance things up with the boss killing . Like the above post says upgrade thunder skills so they are more effective against bosses and I also think ignite could get an upgrade .

Interested in improving single target undead skills..[/

Noticed that theres a lot of single target fire attack skills flame disrupter /dragon break /Phoenix dance . Single target Thunder skills have an upgrade at around lvl 100 . But noticed the only single target ice skill is ice blast which is a noob skill from euro . Maybe a mid level ranged single target ice skill would be great for bosses like biles and other undead bosses/subs, ice does seem to work well on undead mobs . Or bosses that have a high resistance to fire.

Last edited:
I could only dream of doing a bike when I was 145....

I solod my first bile on warrior at 142 it took 8mins i solod my first bile on wizz at 150 and it took just under an hour

- - - Updated - - -

Also, while I agree with this I think it needs tiered, noobs find it incredibly difficult to gain GP, im playing a low lvl at the moment and I know the game & my GP is constantly low.

I reckon lower the requirements to Ruins gp cave and also make it easier to get into proper noobs are never getting into it lol & while we are at it increase the mob count on the first floor 10 fold

Keep HOA requirements the same.

Slight increase to paradise GP.

Another slight increase to naga gp.

Insane increase to orcs GP, id like orcs to wipe out players GP (but they can remain on map at 0GP) so that its only viable to go in an organised/planned group.

I solod my first bile on warrior at 142 it took 8mins i solod my first bile on wizz at 150 and it took just under an hour

- - - Updated - - -

Also, while I agree with this I think it needs tiered, noobs find it incredibly difficult to gain GP, im playing a low lvl at the moment and I know the game & my GP is constantly low.

I reckon lower the requirements to Ruins gp cave and also make it easier to get into proper noobs are never getting into it lol & while we are at it increase the mob count on the first floor 10 fold

Keep HOA requirements the same.

Slight increase to paradise GP.

Another slight increase to naga gp.

Insane increase to orcs GP, id like orcs to wipe out players GP (but they can remain on map at 0GP) so that its only viable to go in an organised/planned group.

I have to agree when I started playing I quickly figured out that HOA was the place to level but always found it painful trying to grind the GP points . Now I’m levelling in city GP and actually find going through the levels easier now than when I was lower . So I think city GP and upwards should be increased . Maybe a smaller increase on HOA possibly paradise heights .

This bit I find interesting.

I also noticed when killing huge lures with poison in GP caves wizzies can translocate on to my drop and just stand there and collect my items. There's no way to even repulse them off. I need to go find a brute and repulse it all the way back to them. Pretty annoying. I wonder if making them PK but no drop would solve this issue?

Whilst on this topic I'd like to query how it is decided who gets the kill for a mob. Quite a few times recently I've been killing a champ or boss and sometimes a mate or a random has came by hit it a couple of times and got the drop. In these cases the people who done it were kind enough to give me the drop but I still missed out on the exp and GBP/GP even though I must have done 80% of the killing

Name and shame them

I have shits and giggles with Curse and Butcha there sometimes

Last edited:
Wiz skill level 140

Arcane Breach. ( random name)

Strike the enemy with a combination of elemental damage. thunder/fire/frost damage. Deals extremely high single target damage with slow ticking arcane dmg (just enough to beat regren on bosses). 6second cooldown. cast time 1 second ( so its not too easy for wiz )

Deals 0 dmg to players/pets

Wiz skill level 140

Arcane Breach. ( random name)

Strike the enemy with a combination of elemental damage. thunder/fire/frost damage. Deals extremely high single target damage with slow ticking arcane dmg (just enough to beat regren on bosses). 6second cooldown. cast time 1 second ( so its not too easy for wiz )

Deals 0 dmg to players/pets

I really like this idea . Also the slow ticking damage which would be similar to a green poison would be good .

Back