Wizards Armageddon + other spells | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Wizards Armageddon + other spells

Would be interesting to see the time of wiz kill with set of hulks. If your not comparing using a full set of skills available then what’s the point?

Hulks are once a week pets and most wiz struggle to get them.

So can't really include them. I mean years ago we had pet taming rooms on p69, for fatal furys!!! I mean if we bring something like that here then by all means count them.

Otherwise it's like saying warriors must be online on a Tuesday night from 6pm obtain 5 objects from a quest or only do half damage for a week lol.

Sounds a bit far fetched but that's pretty much how it is for a wiz at the moment.

Would be interesting to see the time of wiz kill with set of hulks. If your not comparing using a full set of skills available then what’s the point?

I cant get on til 8pm on a Tuesday has always been the case, 1 time I have ever been able to get hulks it was a fucking pain had 3 fuckers steal one each then when I finally got 5 I took them direct to bile, cleared the entire room before teleing them in then with all my ground attacks normal attacks and khaz I lost one before the bile died took approx. 5mins to clear room then 5 mins to kill bile, not quite the same as when on my lvl 140 war I log in think "fuck it ill kill a bile" tele to bile and kill it in 4mins...

Hulks are once a week pets and most wiz struggle to get them.

So can't really include them. I mean years ago we had pet taming rooms on p69, for fatal furys!!! I mean if we bring something like that here then by all means count them.

Otherwise it's like saying warriors must be online on a Tuesday night from 6pm obtain 5 objects from a quest or only do half damage for a week lol.

Sounds a bit far fetched but that's pretty much how it is for a wiz at the moment.

Ok not hulks then, decent set for of easy to get pets. And then run the test.... then look at time to kill 100 mobs.....

Yetis (blue dragon dungeon ones) or welkintoads (paradise) are next best both cost demonsouls to obtain, but to make it worthwhile you need 4 super and 1 champ, in each case its gonna take hours if not days to gather all 5 that's if you can keep them alive long enough to get all 5, again they are gonna die to the first boss they are against I speak from experience.

Mass killing mobs as wiz with pets takes longer than without as they just get in the way (they take us space from mobs you could be copping), their only use is for bosses but they are redundant or possibly pvp but any player with any bit of savvy can still kill a wiz by just avoiding their slow pets, and if another wiz is near they just steal the pets that's took you days to obtain lol

Ok not hulks then, decent set for of easy to get pets. And then run the test.... then look at time to kill 100 mobs.....

Do we also factor in the time it takes to go find decent pets and the 10 minutes you need to spend in safe zone reshocking them every hour?

Do we also factor in the time it takes to go find decent pets and the 10 minutes you need to spend in safe zone reshocking them every hour?

Part of being a wiz is looking after pets. The point I’m making is that if u balance a wizz and not take into consideration the pet aspect, the ones that do use pets will end up op and then wizzies will get nerfed again.

Any ways this was just one example of the complexities behind the issue. As per usual this will turn into a “my class is shit post” so let’s try keep it high brow shall we?

Like the idea behind a test server, pretty sure gms have one (def have one for rota). I don’t know what the consequences behind letting the public on it would be mind

Part of being a wiz is looking after pets. The point I’m making is that if u balance a wizz and not take into consideration the pet aspect, the ones that do use pets will end up op and then wizzies will get nerfed again.

Any ways this was just one example of the complexities behind the issue. As per usual this will turn into a “my class is shit post” so let’s try keep it high brow shall we?

Like the idea behind a test server, pretty sure gms have one (def have one for rota). I don’t know what the consequences behind letting the public on it would be mind

Buuuut my class is shit :p

ps, taos are OP pls nerf ty

I cant get on til 8pm on a Tuesday has always been the case, 1 time I have ever been able to get hulks it was a fucking pain had 3 fuckers steal one each then when I finally got 5 I took them direct to bile, cleared the entire room before teleing them in then with all my ground attacks normal attacks and khaz I lost one before the bile died took approx. 5mins to clear room then 5 mins to kill bile, not quite the same as when on my lvl 140 war I log in think "fuck it ill kill a bile" tele to bile and kill it in 4mins...

I would make a strong case that the current system for pets ( mainly hulks) is unfair and silly.

Limit hulks to 1 per person only I say and include some more mobs you can tame only one of (like gorgon). Peeps who couldn’t play on a Tuesday wouldn’t miss out as much then.

I would make a strong case that the current system for pets ( mainly hulks) is unfair and silly.

Limit hulks to 1 per person only I say and include some more mobs you can tame only one of (like gorgon). Peeps who couldn’t play on a Tuesday wouldn’t miss out as much then.

Na 5 hulks but introduce an option to tame either 5 pets or 1 sub boss :nevreness:

Back