What have I missed? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

What have I missed?

I don't quite get your response to what I said? Who doesn't remember something, me or you?

You. Tell me any time I've been online and have refused a request help, except for the recent war where I was specifically told not to.

Plenty times I've been asked for help with PK and I've gone straight away, most of the time it results in my time being wasted and getting abuse for it though, so maybe I should stop being so helpful?

You. Tell me any time I've been online and have refused a request help, except for the recent war where I was specifically told not to.

Plenty times I've been asked for help with PK and I've gone straight away, most of the time it results in my time being wasted and getting abuse for it though, so maybe I should stop being so helpful?

I don't recall saying a specific person has refused in any of my posts. Yet again making assumptions and making it all about Zade, I stated legends as a whole, the guild.

Welcome bk :) scorp done alot and for first time ever i got a Uni item from a red. ID was ok but holy on a warr item so nice salv

Oh Doza you’re the total package . 😆

- - - Updated - - -

You joking... myself and one other even left our guild to help at wall fight. Last time when TTD got ww me and hyp helped without leaving guild. Popcorn helped also. All in Legends. That dont count ?

And a fact from my point of view. We helped you hold it so you got it couse before you all fight outisde castle. If it wasnt for our help you be without wall.. but ok. We dont help. Get your facts right

Sorry i noticed u not in TTD :) dont mind me

You are the one who needs to get your facts right , you and Hypatia helped TTD but we lost that wall didn’t we you muppet , we then a week later took WW castle from GF without you ... surprisingly . And for your ego if you want to help defend a wall with any guild don’t hold against them and post it on forum . It’s a bit muggy .

- - - Updated - - -

You are the one who needs to get your facts right , you and Hypatia helped TTD but we lost that wall didn’t we you muppet , we then a week later took WW castle from GF without you ... surprisingly . And for your ego if you want to help defend a wall with any guild don’t hold against them and post it on forum . It’s a bit muggy .

Wrong.. but i give it a rest.

Apparently to answer 5star's origional question.... "A shitstorm" would be the right answer :glee:

Welcome back ciz! I thought you had died tbh pal, and you'll never be able to pk me �� always be my bitch ��

- - - Updated - - -

Its like the saying, too many chef's spoils the broth, think if peeps spend less time gagging about politics n play more wouldn't be as much troubles going on 🤣🤣
The peeps who was there that day know what happen ^_- haha
We just keep on doing what we do and enjoy the game oi ^_^ //

Welcome back ciz! I thought you had died tbh pal, and you'll never be able to pk me �� always be my bitch ��

Happily be ur bitch bigste lolol ;) I started this thread to find out what I missed not read u lot bitching about wars pmsl

Its like the saying, too many chef's spoils the broth, think if peeps spend less time gagging about politics n play more wouldn't be as much troubles going on ����
The peeps who was there that day know what happen ^_- haha
We just keep on doing what we do and enjoy the game oi ^_^ //

If we did mir woudnt be mir.. i love it :) More bitching about nothing. And what would we do if not ? :crushed:

"This is what we f-king live for"

Shieeet was hoping to get my PC back before the weekend but now I've been told my GPUs got a fault too and I'll have to wait even LONGER ! Looks like it will probably be another week till I'm back pking =(

Shieeet was hoping to get my PC back before the weekend but now I've been told my GPUs got a fault too and I'll have to wait even LONGER ! Looks like it will probably be another week till I'm back pking =(

Naughty naughty u have to get a wiggle on ^_^ lol

Back