Victor | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Victor

Runes shouldn't be so expensive that you are anxious whether to add it to an item or wait 9 month incase he releases a new set lol 😆 oh yeh almost forgot just spend another 100gg for a rune pull item and recycle your runes 🤦‍♂️

Wonder if there will be an ElysianOrb extract tool for 1500gg

I didn’t said i want arcadia to be like this i just shared an opinion its GM ideas to bring such content all we can do is advise plus come zt i will show you jokes apart 😂😂😂

Are the ones that laugh the most in public, cry the hardest in private?

Runes shouldn't be so expensive that you are anxious whether to add it to an item or wait 9 month incase he releases a new set lol 😆 oh yeh almost forgot just spend another 100gg for a rune pull item and recycle your runes 🤦‍♂️

Wonder if there will be an ElysianOrb extract tool for 1500gg
Me personally i never worried about runes, im more worried about putting an elysian orb onto my kit and then 2months later new update new rare gear and boom, elysian orb wasted, 81 days of farming gone

Me personally i never worried about runes, im more worried about putting an elysian orb onto my kit and then 2months later new update new rare gear and boom, elysian orb wasted, 81 days of farming gone

If I can get 8 months out of a set of gear I’m satisfied.
Even if new gear comes out, the last gear set is still quite useful and valuable, and it will take time for people to begin obtaining the new kit.

Stick the first one into your PrimordialWings and 180 Rev like everyone else mate

Back