Unban some old players | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Unban some old players

Scorp dodging this topic like a fat man being offered a salad
Maybe Andy should put to a people's vote like brexit. Player's vote deside if players that cheat should be allowed back after say
A 6 month ban? Then if players are allowed back if they cheat again are never allowed back.

common andy i swear it bring fun to Arcadia if u start unbanning ppl.
its fair enough over than 6months ban (punishment).
we are so sorry if we done anything wrong.

Just to be clear, because I'm unsure and some other people probably know the answer. The players who were banned, are they as people banned or just the accounts? If just the accounts, what is stopping them just making new chars? It's not hard to lvl up and get good kit again. Okay maybe won't be best kit on the server but only needs to be half decent to be competitive at pvp

There’s no way you can expect someone to make a new account if they feel they were unfairly banned, like Speed already had a sick kit before rune upgrades were even a thing so there’s absolutely no chance he benefitted from it he’s already uploaded screenshots

Why not bring some excitement back into this game by unbanned past banned players, mostly Arabs, speed79, lightwizard, ner0z etc?
if they would ever return they have more chance if they get their characters back. Pvp has always been what makes me play Arcadia more than any other game on pc and console and right now it is so one sided kinda boring, the game lacks decent players and Mir community is a small one.

Everyone deserves another chance, miracles happen at Christmas!

i wont them alll back plz

There’s no way you can expect someone to make a new account if they feel they were unfairly banned, like Speed already had a sick kit before rune upgrades were even a thing so there’s absolutely no chance he benefitted from it he’s already uploaded screenshots

true bro its rly boring to play again and kit up chars while we got banned for nothing we got 0 from this bug.
Ner0z who built full MC SC DC kit from this bug (Ner0z , Soling , TheGreat) and andy unbanned his chars longtime ago then ner0z stolen ppl by pretending hes andy , while we didnt get our chars bk yet. :(
common andy unban chars for christmas let us play again and help ppl pking against cunts :)

true bro its rly boring to play again and kit up chars while we got banned for nothing we got 0 from this bug.
Ner0z who built full MC SC DC kit from this bug (Ner0z , Soling , TheGreat) and andy unbanned his chars longtime ago then ner0z stolen ppl by pretending hes andy , while we didnt get our chars bk yet. :(
common andy unban chars for christmas let us play again and help ppl pking against cunts :)

Server was alot more fun when you guys played.

Now it's a one guild server. Kinda killed the fun of playing for me.

Server was alot more fun when you guys played.

Now it's a one guild server. Kinda killed the fun of playing for me.

I feel the same.. it's why I've launched this appeal and am trying to get #FreeThePrisoners trending on forums. Scorpian has to reply. I guarantee he has read all these posts too.

Am sure everyone in the Old School Team would say that they do need Speed79 back to Arcadia and Merry Christmas you beautiful work on server Scorpian

but i am sure If you don't have enemies, it means you haven't stood your ground . and you can know who form how he replay to must off my post even if i dont answer must off time . keep it Simple

#FreeThePrisoners

could u please andy reply to us ? even if u dont wnna unban just let us know better than we keep trying for no chance.
its rly enough the main guy who exploited the bug for months (ner0z , solin) unbanned and got his chars while we are still banned.

add Shine to the list...btw untill now i dont know the reason why i got banned , coz sia gave me his items?!
anyway give us another chance.

Please unban this section of the community Andy. It brings so much more fun and is possibly the only move what could drag my donating little arse back onto Arcadia.

#FreeThePrisoners

start new chars exp in lower event caves is great

New skill, money, new kit, char name & it’s legacy, all takes time and a lot of effort. You can’t expect people to just start again don’t see why they can’t be unbanned anyway

New skill, money, new kit, char name & itÂ’s legacy, all takes time and a lot of effort. You canÂ’t expect people to just start again donÂ’t see why they canÂ’t be unbanned anyway

tankes avryone who sport me to come back to Arcadia and yes i like Arcadia but there is no way to start over i spand on Arcadia lodes off time and everyone know i am legally earn my kit or i blive my self i didn't win 0 blive me i lose a lot coz wen andy banned my war account i wes working in 2 accoent kit lore and ezikial 155 wiz and tao someone stole all there kit and sold it in Arcadia market so yes sir i lose 2 uper account with kit and and gg and tele set and all i get is my mian accoent speed79 banned true seed story last time i see Smoke in Arcadia he say let me think about it .

Andy will you please found it on your heart and talk to me about it i think i have proved my kit screen old 2016 so 3 year ago and BTW i wes the frist on game to have holy crystal item weep arm and rest for like 1 year before anyone

#FreeThePrisoners Speed79

(Speed79) . so wired all the game vote to allow speed79 back and GM dont show some respect

#FreeThePrisoners #FreeThePrisoners #FreeThePrisoners #FreeThePrisoners #FreeThePrisoners

Love and respect all the time for Speed79 #FreeThePrisoners #FreeThePrisoners #FreeThePrisoners #FreeThePrisoners #FreeThePrisoners

Back