The scroll of wisdom | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

The scroll of wisdom

It’s not a game breaker . But they are major inconveniences . Why do you always pop up on every thread contradicting everything everyone says. Get a life pal . When you can’t uni upgraded kit and drops . And unable to Socket your kits it does affect game play . No ones moaning about it just raising the awareness so that the issues get fixed .

I just looked at your post history and almost all of them are complaining about something. Then someone posts an easy solution to one of your complaints and you have a go at him. If you don't want solutions, don't post problems. If you just want to have a little cry there's plenty forums out there willing to listen, have you tried mumsnet?

I just looked at your post history and almost all of them are complaining about something. Then someone posts an easy solution to one of your complaints and you have a go at him. If you don't want solutions, don't post problems. If you just want to have a little cry there's plenty forums out there willing to listen, have you tried mumsnet?

Yh I don’t tend to come on here to chat about the weather , not like you posting data statistics of player counts ect way too busy with real life shit mate . But if you do have a solution I’m all ears zpade

Yh I don’t tend to come on here to chat about the weather , not like you posting data statistics of player counts ect way too busy with real life shit mate . But if you do have a solution I’m all ears zpade

Look mate if you can't read properly just let us know, we are attempting to be a friendly community!
Theres a thread I wrote in the suggestions and bug section of this forum you might wanna look at before jumping down my throat.
Also do you really think Zade sat there typing @who since before loki release.. he did write on the same thread that he left a programme logging data lol

1. etc. not ect
2. Really didn't take me too long, and I did it while I was at work, which is when most of my forum time fits in, believe it or not I actually enjoy managing statistics. Not my fault your life is too busy you have no time for recreation.
3. The solution has already been posted in this thread. As has already been pointed out by me and others, if you aren't actually interested in reading solutions that are presented to you, why bother posting questions?

- - - Updated - - -

Also do you really think Zade sat there typing @who since before loki release..
Hahaha no mate I sat typing @who every single minute :D hahaha

It's Andy I feel sorry for, every time someone types @who he has to log in and check how many people are on and reply instantly, must be such a drain on his time
Ppl better stop typing @who then as I want Scorpian spending his time in getting us this Past Bichon release

Back