The real story of how Xerxes lost his ''virg'' Hiogi | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

The real story of how Xerxes lost his ''virg'' Hiogi

Just to chip in with user-counts, we are about +10% from before Christmas which I am quite pleased with. Today we achieve similar numbers to the same time as in 2015.

There was quite a push for the Christmas event and a lot of players joined or returned for that which is great. We don't expect these players to become permanent daily players like the main community, let's face it, there are other games to play! Numbers were also up from after the Halloween event, before that the user-count was getting a little grim!

One thing to point out, the number of stalls has declined drastically due to the implementation of Trust Merchant / Auction house, which makes the user-count look lower now than before. But I monitor the "active" number of players regularly and make sure you are still having fun!

I think personally its a good thing that people are vigilant and keeping track-ish if the game feels plus ore minus in amount of peeps playing. Aa it means they care, if they care they want the game to keep flourishing and live on, evryone has a diffrent experince of the game and the people in it. What one person perceives,the next one dont, dosent make either of their experince any less valid for them & should be able to speak their mind as after all its their experince. Its the human element to all the facts n figures that comes whit any game.

Nice one Andy, its actually very nice to see that figures going up ♡ thats what we want snd may this trend continue ^^

Just to chip in with user-counts, we are about +10% from before Christmas which I am quite pleased with. Today we achieve similar numbers to the same time as in 2015.

There was quite a push for the Christmas event and a lot of players joined or returned for that which is great. We don't expect these players to become permanent daily players like the main community, let's face it, there are other games to play! Numbers were also up from after the Halloween event, before that the user-count was getting a little grim!

One thing to point out, the number of stalls has declined drastically due to the implementation of Trust Merchant / Auction house, which makes the user-count look lower now than before. But I monitor the "active" number of players regularly and make sure you are still having fun!

nice one, anyway maan we need some ''kool endgame'' content for example those Touranment Perks on guild, we need some pvp tournaments to make the things intresting.

plus i think you should work fixing celestial weapons and armours, i got the fan lvl 160 and it gives only DC and SC wheres accuracy attack speed? and why it have no special bonus considering that's part of a RARE SET i expected something like 1.5 / 2 soul atk on fan same 1.5 / 2 phisical on weap etc for wiz.

nice one, anyway maan we need some ''kool endgame'' content for example those Touranment Perks on guild, we need some pvp tournaments to make the things intresting.

plus i think you should work fixing celestial weapons and armours, i got the fan lvl 160 and it gives only DC and SC wheres accuracy attack speed? and why it have no special bonus considering that's part of a RARE SET i expected something like 1.5 / 2 soul atk on fan same 1.5 / 2 phisical on weap etc for wiz.

Agree.. sadly i miss Tyraels last man standing every week couse family life and putting kids to sleep always get in that hour. That is a great part of game..:02.47-tranquillity:

Back