Taoist Suggestions / Imrpovemetns (From FB Post by Paranoid) | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Taoist Suggestions / Imrpovemetns (From FB Post by Paranoid)

Think I agree here that taos are pretty squishy. I got playing rota and found that necro spell Bloodbond I think it's called is a nice idea. Since taos rely a lot on their pets, how about something like bloodbond that spreads across summoned pets. Make it a passive skill so it doesn't take up a spell slot instead and it only affects summons not arcamon.

Level 0 - 2% PDR per pet
Level 1 - 5% PDR per pet
Level 2 - 7% PDR per pet
Level 3 - 10% PDR per pet

So 30% PDR really. If taos want that buff to stay on, they need to look after their pets more.
Skill lvls up by summoning the pets I guess?

Been using tao a bit this event, I can safely say leveling a tao is so tedious and such a miserable experience.

Firstly your close combat is absolutely shocking, normal mobs chunk you, so when your in a hefty lure, your more than likely fucked.

For some reason they appear to have delays between spell cast, I don't mean cool down, it's like the animation is too slow I don't really know how to explain it. Other than slow animation.

Realistically the only way to currently level a tao is toxic gas and thousand swords. Which is horrendous! Pets seem to be abused in most areas suited to your level, they kill that slow that you can't really level 1 mob at a time.

Couple of potential changes, holy freeze reworked to create a pulsing aura around a tao, 200 mana a pulse and will have a chance to slow mobs in the area around them, this will provide a much needed reduction in damage when in lures potentially allowing them to get back to dv leveling.

Holyshock/holy fire reasonable spells but ideally would target more mobs and become an aoe spell, damage could be reduced to compensate for the increase in targets.

Shield should provide some form of pdr or increase in ac/amc. Taos have become the new wizard and are now the squishy class.

Just my opinion on the pve side of things and how they could potentially be improved.

Love the holy freeze idea and hope to hear andys thoughts on it. The shock spells just aren't that good. An aoe slow like warriors frostfrenzy or frostbite from wiz could be a game changer for taos.

man that would actually make these spells good lol and could work with all 3 i imagine ? holyshock could have tstorm or something pulse around u , holy fire maybe just bin and replace with something thats more usefull and for taos to have slow aura and be able to have a hard hittin spell like dv be viable again

man that would actually make these spells good lol and could work with all 3 i imagine ? holyshock could have tstorm or something pulse around u , holy fire maybe just bin and replace with something thats more usefull and for taos to have slow aura and be able to have a hard hittin spell like dv be viable again

holy fire could automatically leave fire on the floor (same as wiz firewall) wherever you walk, be fun running around a map filling it up with fire :)

Back