Sunken Ship Challenge 6pm | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Sunken Ship Challenge 6pm

Tbh no matter what time scorpion puts these events there will always be people that can't make it and always be people that moan end of the day he is gm and it's his choice what he thinks is best based on what he want's to accomplish.... that's life shit happens

Finaly.. someone gets it

- - - Updated - - -

This challenge´s force ppl to start pk.

- - - Updated - - -

"nor that u cba to run back to the group ect" you say.. Peopl dont even get a chance, what is it you not seems to understand in what i am saying ?
Like Scorp said, 1.5 Hour and the group finished it. Same peopl every week will finish before, not just me, cant even start it.. sad that my point dont seems to get thrue.

My warmode havent even begun. Never see any of you in the open world anyways

- - - Updated - - -

:stupid: Rumpnisse

Im plenty in the open world if thats what u hinting at, and intimidating whit this whole war mode u keep on hollering about dosent face me, if u wanna Pk u gonna go and PK whit ore whitout me paying any attention to it, cant again do too much about the peeps who there to kill it, again i kindly refer back to our GM to sort this ongoing issue for u ^_^

I say bring on the PK !
Iv felt there's a severe lack of fighting for me ATM as GF's are hardly ever online

Yes ok :) ofc.

Insane when 5+ pets hitting you to even get close to a wizz. Overpowered wizzys and taos. Warriors need something good soon to even things out :eagerness:

You have BC and para massively OP top end hits, if you catch a para on me I'm dead in 2 seconds

You have BC and para massively OP top end hits, if you catch a para on me I'm dead in 2 seconds

Ofc, but if a wizz with fire+ice spells and all the pets out let a warrior catch him and manage to para it he deserves to die tbh.

All you have to do is put out the fire and run around in it + run around the pets all the time and the warrior cant BC you.

Ask Creemy he is good at it.

Ofc, but if a wizz with fire+ice spells and all the pets out let a warrior catch him and manage to para it he deserves to die tbh.

All you have to do is put out the fire and run around in it + run around the pets all the time and the warrior cant BC you.

Ask Creemy he is good at it.

Haha that's exactly what we need to do , I learned this the hard way efter making Karter revive so I run in to Cop his arse to get the final kill and he 1 hit kills me lol

Haha that's exactly what we need to do , I learned this the hard way efter making Karter revive so I run in to Cop his arse to get the final kill and he 1 hit kills me lol

Haha whoops :D

Yeah if you want to use CoP for the final hit you have to time it absolutely perfect, I need a lot of practice tbh I'm really noob at pvp since I don't do it much

Seen you in action and u are very good at what you do, only a total noob would attempt take on a high lvl wizz + pets yet alone a wizz like urself buddy, its just pure stupidity to go after ya and they deserve to die if they did so,keep on rocking that pvp m8.

Seen you in action and u are very good at what you do, only a total noob would attempt take on a high lvl wizz + pets yet alone a wizz like urself buddy, its just pure stupidity to go after ya and they deserve to die if they did so,keep on rocking that pvp m8.

Haha thanks appreciate the kind words and praise ! I'll keep doing what I do :)

Anytime , I actually perform even better when I'm out numbered if I'm honest lol

I love being outnumbered, seems to happen constantly with Mongols, Fuji, Jnavi, kotoz etc v me and they still can't win haha! Odds get evened and they bottled it, insta tt.

Back