Summer Event Starts Friday 16th | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Summer Event Starts Friday 16th

Soooooooo. If I have extra magic find and I do some upgrades. Does this mean I have a better chance at getting better magical properties than if I had 0magic find

Soooooooo. If I have extra magic find and I do some upgrades. Does this mean I have a better chance at getting better magical properties than if I had 0magic find

Yes i wonder this too.
Does this mean i should upgrade items during the 50%+ magic find days too?

1.5x Experience Rate modifiers active today folks, and remember - anyone under level 100 can take full advantage of the catch-up boost that we are offering.

Simply type "@under100freeXP" (without the quotation marks of course) and you will receive an additional 100% experience rate boost!
The buff will expire once your character reaches the next level, but the command can be typed out again at each level up until you reach 100.

Player experience rate modifiers will stack with the global rate increase.

1.5x Experience Rate modifiers active today folks, and remember - anyone under level 100 can take full advantage of the catch-up boost that we are offering.

Simply type "@under100freeXP" (without the quotation marks of course) and you will receive an additional 100% experience rate boost!
The buff will expire once your character reaches the next level, but the command can be typed out again at each level up until you reach 100.

Player experience rate modifiers will stack with the global rate increase.

This "@under100freeXP" is only for today or for the whole week?

It's been going since April! :tongue-new:

Boost will remain indefinitely until further notice.

It was advertised on Scorpian's Twitter page initially.

Back