Stop guild swapping | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Stop guild swapping

Small handful of players (both sides) abuse the ability to maximise Ely ore

Few people (again minority) abuse this mechanism and place them selves in guilds just to fight for SW to get points, then instantly remove them selves.

Both practices go against “fair play” and breach general rules of “not being a dick and gaining an unfair advantage over others”

This will poss off both sides as people in power and influence do it, doesn’t make it right though and I believe changing rules will make for a more fair community

As much as i agree with the elys ore part its already been done by too many players that removing the ability now would only be unfair on the rest of the server to catch up.

What’s the issue with being in a guild and going for a castle? Nice and simple.

SW was set up for allies to help but not earn points. This is how it was set up.

Circumventing this system is all that’s happening.

Dont understand why this wasnt an issue when immortals done it? Now all of a sudden it is.

Dont understand why this wasnt an issue when immortals done it? Now all of a sudden it is.
who did it in imms? for the purpose of SW??

2 ways of looking at it:

Runner A is from USA. Trains in Spain as his wife is from there and loves the food. USA and Spain are best buds.

Runner A wins the 100m gold at Paris =D woop woop, go USA.

Later that same night Runner A competes in the 4x100m final, but now for Spain. Spain win the 4x100m final (with runner A in their team)

That's whats happened, plain and simple. Is it the end of the world? No. Is it morally incorrect? yes, hense why its not aloud at he games.

Now in mir terms, why does it happen? people want the benefits for the war, but don't want to be in a guild together as it limits the amount of ely ore they can farm (its easier to attend hunts in small guilds).

No one has exploited this loop hole before, hense why its not come up

i think your forgetting i used to help imms at SW, i saw plenty of guild hopping when it was needed.

Pot, Kettle, Black, Cope.

Needs a cool down to just prevent guild hopping for numerous reasons simple fix to implement will we get it there lies the questions 😆

Back