Stop guild swapping | The Legend of Mir

Stop guild swapping

Alsiral

Contributor
As title says, stop players swapping guild, add a 3 day cool down for leaving a guild before can join another.....

Why?

stops abuse of using multiple guilds on one char for guild chal and war

currently the stability system is ineffective and this would be the best fix imo

It would be easier to flag that char as unable to participate at war
Ie soon as enters castle while at war instant tele out.
This could be flagged go x amount of days
Means char can still be in a guild but under war no castle access
Also could have a mercenary scrolll to buy at c cost allows that player to participate if wishes but at a high cost in DS or Guild points
So guild decided if worth losing say a whole tier for that player
Eg lvl 40 / 39 etc

Just an idea

Maybe true but evolution of a game through player input ideas etc can’t be a bad thing
What’s feasible versus wish list time to complete we don’t have knowledge of
Only Scorps has
ideas keep the game fresh …..

I don't hate the idea it's just how big of a problem really is it? People already got to work to keep the guild stable and then there's an easier option of guild ally

If someone changes guild then that could be for any reason and they should be able to help at a war if there is one coming up. Like what about new players or those players returning to the game?

Small handful of players (both sides) abuse the ability to maximise Ely ore

Few people (again minority) abuse this mechanism and place them selves in guilds just to fight for SW to get points, then instantly remove them selves.

Both practices go against “fair play” and breach general rules of “not being a dick and gaining an unfair advantage over others”

This will poss off both sides as people in power and influence do it, doesn’t make it right though and I believe changing rules will make for a more fair community

As title says, stop players swapping guild, add a 3 day cool down for leaving a guild before can join another.....

Why?

currently the stability system is ineffective and this would be the best fix imo
Cry harder lol, I'm loving these suggestions that come directly after losing castles. I wonder what briliant ideas you're going to have next?

Also not sure if you have alzheimer's but this has been brought up a few times also by you before, it's clear that gm won't do any changes as they're not needed, stop crying and maybe do something in game.

Last edited:
Honestly Al it doesn't really matter either way. People will still find a way to maximise the new system, they are committed to achieving things in a matter of months that were probably designed to drag the server on for a lot longer.

Cry harder lol, I'm loving these suggestions that come directly after losing castles. I wonder what briliant ideas you're going to have next?

Also not sure if you have alzheimer's but this has been brought up a few times also by you before, it's clear that gm won't do any changes as they're not needed, stop crying and maybe do something in game.
im not on forums 24/7 so sorry if i dont know if this has been brought up before. please link the said post

Why?

Look I’ve noticed that ever since you guys lost (SW) you’ve been asking changes to rules to make it harder for anyone else to hold it.
But when you had the castle everything was fine right? It feels like now that it’s not in your hands you want to make sure nobody else can enjoy it either. I get that losing the castle sucks but pushing for these changes just because you don’t have it anymore isn’t really fair to everyone else.

Let’s keep the game fun for everyone.

Look I’ve noticed that ever since you guys lost (SW) you’ve been asking changes to rules to make it harder for anyone else to hold it.
But when you had the castle everything was fine right? It feels like now that it’s not in your hands you want to make sure nobody else can enjoy it either. I get that losing the castle sucks but pushing for these changes just because you don’t have it anymore isn’t really fair to everyone else.

Let’s keep the game fun for everyone.
Happens everytime bud, all these changes are ruining PVP and the war system but some people might want that. :)

How many times you can war? changed
price of wars? changed

I'm sure there was more before my time maybe
After I wrote that the only thing I thought of was the specific days for castle wars. Which I think is overall better for the average player's experience because we would still be seeing wars every single night.

Was the cost of declaring for war a player requested change? I don't know if that was but I could be wrong.

I don't believe that these changes have ruined pvp or the war system though, somebodies feedback after the Sunday night wars was that they proved the game is still worth investing in

After I wrote that the only thing I thought of was the specific days for castle wars. Which I think is overall better for the average player's experience because we would still be seeing wars every single night.

Was the cost of declaring for war a player requested change? I don't know if that was but I could be wrong.

I don't believe that these changes have ruined pvp or the war system though, somebodies feedback after the Sunday night wars was that they proved the game is still worth investing in
Wars everynight was a nightmare when people didnt show but also made some of the most epic moments in PVP for me tbh. was just ruined by a small number of people on BOTH sides of the fence

What’s the issue with being in a guild and going for a castle? Nice and simple.

SW was set up for allies to help but not earn points. This is how it was set up.

Circumventing this system is all that’s happening.

What’s the issue with being in a guild and going for a castle? Nice and simple.

SW was set up for allies to help but not earn points. This is how it was set up.

Circumventing this system is all that’s happening.
I understand what you are saying but people will always find a way around these sort of things to gain the upper hand.

Teaming up has been a thing before Marvel.

Back