Some basic things pls | The Legend of Mir

Some basic things pls

Ceroth

Newby
Hi there,

so i play since a few days on arcadia, some things which i actually think are kinda bad and should for sure be changed:

- d be std to have usefull vendors, and not random spread ones.

- maybe make the book sellers sell usefull books? like no u dont have to go to max lvl but at least to 100?
also why would you EVER make the price of the book u need to craft a complete skill 10 mill???? this is plain and simple dumb

- im sad that there is no paypal option, especially since this is server 100% pay to win, the subscribe boni are super strong and if u cant get em u have probs.
ye u can get them by demonsouls, which takes really long to get (im sure they maybe fast if u are high lvl, but in the beginning def not.)

- why is the shared inventory bound to subscription???? no sense.
also ye i understand u want subs but... 3x more space plus exp plus drops plus shared invent... and no paypal

- i dont believe the suggested lvl areas are correct strength wise.

- the guideline for quests and so on is outdated and not correct anymore.

cheers

Thanks for the feedback. I would like to shine some light on some of your points raised for further clarity:

The idea is to encourage players to explore, each town will have it's own 'perks' if you like and while people are exploring each town looking for merchants, they will more than likely discover other areas that may be of use to them. This also factors into the Guild Walls and provides passive income to Wall holders.

- maybe make the book sellers sell usefull books? like no u dont have to go to max lvl but at least to 100?
also why would you EVER make the price of the book u need to craft a complete skill 10 mill???? this is plain and simple dumb
Book drops for spells under 110 are practically abundant these days. Drop rates have seen significant increases in line with content revision and player feedback over the years. Obtaining your spells up to level 100 should be fairly painless. In regards to the book craft, this option is available because it benefits ALL skills across all levels - while you may not find this very practical at lower level, this option may be more beneficial to hunters in the higher region attempting to obtain rarer skills. Drop rates for pages are reasonably common so this will often be a good backup plan if you struggle getting a specific spell late game.

- im sad that there is no paypal option, especially since this is server 100% pay to win, the subscribe boni are super strong and if u cant get em u have probs.
ye u can get them by demonsouls, which takes really long to get (im sure they maybe fast if u are high lvl, but in the beginning def not.)
I'm not sure what you mean by PayPal option (sorry, I'm a bit of a dinosaur in this region). Subscriptions provide quality of life benefits, they're not designed to make gameplay easier, they're provided for convenience so I wouldn't necessarily agree they were 'super strong'. Demon Souls actually tend to rack up fairly quickly I am told (can agree from experience), you are right in that you will see a noticeable change as your character becomes stronger and are able to transition into the higher level regions where Super and Champion monsters are more frequent - they are more difficult to fight, but provide more XP and rewards overall as well as Demon Souls. This is the point of the design though, lower levels shouldn't be in a position where they are fighting supers and champions on the regular. (Not only that, it is too open to exploitation if lower levels could rack up loads of points early on - the game rewards those who invest time and effort into becoming stronger)

My advice would be to pace yourself, enjoy the various dungeons and caves, don't try to rush and power through everything by focusing on bagging all the premium stuff.

In what way? The areas are too strong for the expected level? Do you have any examples of areas you have struggled with? Remember, gear and spells play a big part in your journey. Play to your classes strengths, use the environment to your advantage. Use Arcamon, group up with others, there is a large arsenal at your disposal.

I'd say quests up to level 120 at the very least should suffice but above that you would be right, quests don't age very well and often come with a lot of work to build and the pay out tends to become outdated fairly quickly.

Hope this helps alleviate any confusion.

Hi there,
Hiya :D

so i play since a few days on arcadia, some things which i actually think are kinda bad and should for sure be changed:
Welcome to the server, lovely to meet you!

It's an adventure game, if all npcs were just all in 1 place everyone would stand there and nobody would be able to move and everywhere else would be empty. If you see the place during events especially you'd see why this is a problem

All of the low level books (up to 100 and beyond) are very easy to find by yourself, just because you can't buy them all in shops, you can still get them easily enough. Once you're at the level where you need to bind books for 10 mill, you'll be able to make 10 mill very easily

I've heard maybe 1 or 2 people asking about paypal before, but most people manage to make payments without it. Surely you can make a payment without paypal if you really want to

It's actually easier to make demon souls at lower level

- why is the shared inventory bound to subscription???? no sense.
also ye i understand u want subs but... 3x more space plus exp plus drops plus shared invent... and no paypal
Why does it make no sense? It isn't a game breaking problem to not have a shared storage, only a convenience thing

Do you have any specific examples? I'd be happy to look into them

What guideline? There's a walkthrough that was made by a fan several years ago. There have been some changes since then which may not have been updated in the guides, but can't expect players to keep everything up to date. End of the day it's an adventure game, shouldn't be hard to either work it out by yourself or ask around, there's usually people willing to answer questions if you're unsure of anything ingame

<3

oh super fast replys, very cool :)

-hmm i see maybe i have to use more different arcmon, i will try it.

-also i did read some more around in the forum and i think mbe i play warr too much like i d play wizz with big lures, but from what i gathered its more ment to kill enemies in smaller grps? suggested enemies kinda own me even thou my lvl gear is always up to my lvl.
also also maybe i have to gather more skills which could also improve the killrate.

-ye i figured most would pay without paypal and just use credit card.

-and yes i understand its an adventure game but personaly i d find it more easy if every town d have every vendor, or you could sell stuff at every vendor.

-oh i didnt know the guide was fanmade, sorry then.

yes thanks both of you, you did help clear some confusion. :)

At your level, warrior is a bit restricted in what they can take on, you'll find yourself having to take on mobs 1 or 2 at a time. It's still effective for levelling but maybe not as fun for some people. The class does come into its own at higher level and you'll be able to mass kill

Wizard is seen as a bit of a pay to win class, they can be massively powerful if you can afford to kit it out appropriately. Without pouring money in, they are still very playable, but slower to get started.

Happy to chat about specifics if you catch me ingame. Pm me on the char names in my signature. I'm online almost all the time but usually afk, if I'm not afk I'll respond and help you out

Back