Skill Books | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Skill Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw for Tao skills 50-70, I got them all from Terror Lord except for Toxic Gas (which I am still looking for). Also skills like UE I did not find in BW book store like some people mentioned but luckily for the ones in my level they dropped per boss above.

Although drops seem suspect to me. The first four times I killed Terror Lord I just so happened to get a book I was missing for levels 50-70. I have killed him a handful of additional times and havenÂ’t seen one other book drop though, including ones from other classes (or dupes from my class) which seems really odd...Are book drops coded to only drop the ones you need or something? If so, how are people getting the ones that are for sale?

Overall the drops on this server seem really weird. Almost everything seems to only drop pots or pet food except for bosses. Is that just how this server is? Seems like my progression is gated by the bosses I can kill mostly (for example I am 79 running around in level 50-60 gear cause I havenÂ’t found anything better) or whether I can afford to buy it off auction for an inflated price. Maybe I am doing something wrong though?

Its very true it is sooooo rare to get a normal mob to drop an actual item apart from an occasional gem.

Not everyone can kill bosses or even get the chance to.

Drops really need an overhaul.

Btw for Tao skills 50-70, I got them all from Terror Lord except for Toxic Gas (which I am still looking for). Also skills like UE I did not find in BW book store like some people mentioned but luckily for the ones in my level they dropped per boss above.

Although drops seem suspect to me. The first four times I killed Terror Lord I just so happened to get a book I was missing for levels 50-70. I have killed him a handful of additional times and havenÂ’t seen one other book drop though, including ones from other classes (or dupes from my class) which seems really odd...Are book drops coded to only drop the ones you need or something? If so, how are people getting the ones that are for sale?

Overall the drops on this server seem really weird. Almost everything seems to only drop pots or pet food except for bosses. Is that just how this server is? Seems like my progression is gated by the bosses I can kill mostly (for example I am 79 running around in level 50-60 gear cause I havenÂ’t found anything better) or whether I can afford to buy it off auction for an inflated price. Maybe I am doing something wrong though?

Toxic Gas from Svaltus Troll in Prajna Cave - not sure if this map iss still there. Also from Spirit Orb - I used to kill these 10 + times a day for months lol. I had the book twice 1 from each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back