server down? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

server down?

Server back online. Some kind of system reboot. Sorry everyone. I will have a look see if I can find out the cause.

server reboot? server down?

Not sure what has happened but just logged on and no pets have spawned.... I had 5 all with at least 180 minutes on them..... I was in town when the game crashed. Other people have also had the same thing happen.

Last edited:
Obviously under the impression you could lose items. I explained you can't. Next time I'll remember not to bother helping...

don't bother with toxic people zade, players here appreciate ur assistance, keep doing what uv been doing, you've been great!! its like u cant stop magica from talking shit all time so don't let 1 piece of trash stop what you've been doing all this time

don't bother with toxic people zade, players here appreciate ur assistance, keep doing what uv been doing, you've been great!! its like u cant stop magica from talking shit all time so don't let 1 piece of trash stop what you've been doing all this time

Most people who play the game get pleasure from actually playing the game. There are a few who get hard ons over trying to disrupt other's gameplay, usually using a combination of trashtalk, a bit of false bravado etc. You get that in every game, it's an unfortunate but ultimately very predictable part of life. I say let them be the "king" of their little made up world that's in their head while the rest of us continue regardless.

The best bit is when they tell me how irrelevant I am then go out of their way to try and wind me up lol, can't even make their minds up about that :)

Most people who play the game get pleasure from actually playing the game. There are a few who get hard ons over trying to disrupt other's gameplay, usually using a combination of trashtalk, a bit of false bravado etc. You get that in every game, it's an unfortunate but ultimately very predictable part of life. I say let them be the "king" of their little made up world that's in their head while the rest of us continue regardless.

The best bit is when they tell me how irrelevant I am then go out of their way to try and wind me up lol, can't even make their minds up about that :)

Yes well done it is a game and guess what as long as I play within the rules I can behave and act however i like towards people i dislike simple as that really keep up with the neutral chat but watching whats happening in game is clearly getting to you.

Your assumptions of were going out of are way to wind you up is rubbish as where not you d soon quit if we was though ha

where not you d soon quit if we was though ha
Google translate isn't helping here, try again please

- - - Updated - - -

but watching whats happening in game is clearly getting to you.
I have some issues in real life that are causing me a lot of stress. I play the game to relax. 99% of people I interact with appreciate my selfless attitude and help, a very small minority of people in the game want to disrupt that because they got bullied as children and see the game as a way to make themselves feel big, I just remove myself from those situations. As I explained already to Gideon, if any of you try to pk me I will just immediately TT. Not interested in fighting over pixels, you are insignificant.

Interestingly, both times this new server has crashed within seconds of a Google update service running. Probably a coincidence but I have disabled that service

What about our pets???
When the server crashed it wiped out our pets.
I didn't die when it crashed I was in town with 5 pets that had over 3 hours of life on them.
When the game came back on no pets spawned.
Other wizards also had the same problem.
It messed up the auction house list of my items for sale. It messed up storage.
But worst is losing 5 pets.......

Sorry about that, there's not a lot I can do now. I will try and prevent it in the future.

Google translate isn't helping here, try again please

- - - Updated - - -

I have some issues in real life that are causing me a lot of stress. I play the game to relax. 99% of people I interact with appreciate my selfless attitude and help, a very small minority of people in the game want to disrupt that because they got bullied as children and see the game as a way to make themselves feel big, I just remove myself from those situations. As I explained already to Gideon, if any of you try to pk me I will just immediately TT. Not interested in fighting over pixels, you are insignificant.

This is what annoys me about you Zade, your Holyer than Holy attitude thinking you are completely innocent and you have done nothing to warrant such behaviour. We all play the game to relieve stress and enjoy ourselves but it's funny how a lot of people have the similar opinion of you. My opinion certainly changed quickly when all this Hellz bollocks went on, never seen a person in game act so childish over some words spoken on a hunt! Piping up in chat when it was clearly not warranted, just for a reaction from said people and many other scenarios.

This is what annoys me about you Zade, your Holyer than Holy attitude thinking you are completely innocent and you have done nothing to warrant such behaviour. We all play the game to relieve stress and enjoy ourselves but it's funny how a lot of people have the similar opinion of you. My opinion certainly changed quickly when all this Hellz bollocks went on, never seen a person in game act so childish over some words spoken on a hunt! Piping up in chat when it was clearly not warranted, just for a reaction from said people and many other scenarios.

Whens your birthday? I'm gonna post you an e-card with "worlds biggest hypocrite" hahaha

For me it was one incident when I was particularly annoyed about someone. For you it's a lifestyle. Get over yourself

Whens your birthday? I'm gonna post you an e-card with "worlds biggest hypocrite" hahaha

For me it was one incident when I was particularly annoyed about someone. For you it's a lifestyle. Get over yourself

It was with that incident your true colours were shown, the way you went about it was ridiculous. You single handedly started the rift between Legends and Immortals. You didn't even bother staying in when it got tough after the spanking at the war haha just straight up abandoned them.

It was with that incident your true colours were shown, the way you went about it was ridiculous. You single handedly started the rift between Legends and Immortals. You didn't even bother staying in when it got tough after the spanking at the war haha just straight up abandoned them.

The way I went about it was very out of character, as you fully know but won't admit. Also me leaving had nothing to do with any war and nothing to do with Immortals. Stop pretending you're the centre of the universe. There's a lot you don't know and that eats you up inside every day

The way I went about it was very out of character, as you fully know but won't admit. Also me leaving had nothing to do with any war and nothing to do with Immortals. Stop pretending you're the centre of the universe. There's a lot you don't know and that eats you up inside every day

Very out of character? It continued for nearly a week if not longer, out of character would suggest a one time impulse move, not the same attitude for days on end and it wasn't just in game either. I've forgotten more than you know about this game.

haha Zade stop crying, why are you out of Legends again ??

- - - Updated - - -

I have been told by so many people that they block your chat on hunts too Zade, proper bellend.

So much trash talk and bullshit being talked by people about people they don't know. The threads that degenerate in this way always make me glad that it is online as most of the contributors to this conversation come over as total d1ckheads who I wouldn't entertain irl.

But then this is Mir where egos are everything to many people.

So much trash talk and bullshit being talked by people about people they don't know. The threads that degenerate in this way always make me glad that it is online as most of the contributors to this conversation come over as total d1ckheads who I wouldn't entertain irl.

But then this is Mir where egos are everything to many people.

Exactly :)

I just wanna play a game. Go in 1 huff and suddenly a group of about 3 or 4 guys make in their life's mission to bully me out the game lol. Quite pathetic really :)

This is what makes us laugh, you are irrelevant to us.
We just find it funny that the biggest clown on the server can't take it when he gets it back ha ha

This is what makes us laugh, you are irrelevant to us.
We just find it funny that the biggest clown on the server can't take it when he gets it back ha ha

The funny thing is, you say I'm irrelevant, but your actions say the opposite. Make your mind up maybe?

the thread changed from whining fkers moaning about lagging out in RDD to poor bastard wizzes losing pets to slagging off a player (who usually tries to help people where he can), such a load of moaning sad delinquents!!

I don't understand why people get so excited about a free to play pixelated game where the members of GF and immortals have a combined IQ of 47

Back