Scorp- Rules around grief play | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Scorp- Rules around grief play

Cool story bro
Drama more like it lol//// but yea that thats what happened... some won some lost.. but over long term everybody lost...

#TellThePrisonersToStartNew.. if i can see somebody lvl from 1-150 in between easter event and xmas event.. then this should be piss for them rather than going around asking different players to vouch and support them in order to get their account unbanned.. These prisons u keep referring to have first hand experience of playing arcadia then this should be easy for them... their mir experience would be 100% times better. they have so much advantage on their hand if they do start new..

Last edited:
Drama more like it lol//// but yea that thats what happened... some won some lost.. but over long term everybody lost...

#TellThePrisonersToStartNew.. if i can see somebody lvl from 1-150 in between easter event and xmas event.. then this should be piss for them rather than going around asking different players to vouch and support them in order to get their account unbanned.. These prisons u keep referring to have first hand experience of playing arcadia then this should be easy for them... their mir experience would be 100% times better. they have so much advantage on their hand if they do start new..

It realy depends on if the person have a "life" outside of mir or can play 24/7 :beguiled:

well if u need to know one then

Couple of years ago player Seema (Niel) had a rage quite after he lost his crystal ring to the italians (goodfellas didnt exist then) so while the man was down and feeling annoyed, Speed79 lured him into trying to sell his account (Seema being one of the highest lvl wiz in game) only to Rob him clean without speed keeping his side of the bargain.. later on when seema calmed down i gave him an account to play but he was keep getting pked and harrased by the character he owned and lvled.. and GM wasn't listening cause as far as he was/is concerned you can only retrieve your account if you email him from the original email you created the account with.. and seema the person who did all the hard work since very low lvl wasnt the person who created the account... so he couldnt do much.. and obviously he didnt have much excuse to tell GM about how he lost his account... tell him that he tried to sell his account and he got robbed? puts the GM in a hard position tbh...

- - - Updated - - -

To Seema's (Niel) defence he lagged out lol. i was there to witness this whole thing.

Also at the time he had one of only few best crystal rings ingame, he worked months for it/// i think the italians tried to sell it for 5k gg after lol..

And that is why account sharing/selling etc. is the one thing above all things I will never partake in. I will absolutely never log into anyone else's account, and nobody will ever have access to mine. There's absolutely zero wiggle room on that. It's something I've always followed and always will follow. Otherwise bad things can happen, why open that box.

It realy depends on if the person have a "life" outside of mir or can play 24/7 :beguiled:

Well he definitely got a life lol.. prolly more than me at this point haha..#

Its eminem im referring too btw.. was a good lvl 115 noob when i first met him during Easter Event.... now the guy is almost 150.. cool guy btw... he just hopes on// on anything that makes him exp.. and maximises the rewards he gets for the amount of work he puts in...

Last edited:
sb.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On the basis of this twat...
1. Clearly trying to appeal to my good nature so I stop "picking" on him
2. Bragging to me that I can't pk him any more within about 1 minute of joining goodfellas
3. Repeatedly pming me "noob" because I "RT away and won't fight" because I'm looking for Santas in event map and have no interest in fighting there
4. Revs, RTs and cries for help then goes "come at me" in town after we finally have a proper fight??

I take back any good things I've said about goodfellas until the leeching useless fuck SharkBoy is booted.

Last edited:
View attachment 353
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On the basis of this twat...
1. Clearly trying to appeal to my good nature so I stop "picking" on him
2. Bragging to me that I can't pk him any more within about 1 minute of joining goodfellas
3. Repeatedly pming me "noob" because I "RT away and won't fight" because I'm looking for Santas in event map and have no interest in fighting there
4. Revs, RTs and cries for help then goes "come at me" in town after we finally have a proper fight??

I take back any good things I've said about goodfellas until the leeching useless fuck SharkBoy is booted.

Pk pk pk!!

Ok I have just found out that pm wasn't sharkboy lol, the dangers of people not being clear in their usernames haha oh well

Doesn't change anything, sharkboy is still a virgin mess who can't do anything for himself (except pleasure, cos nobody wants to do that with him)

Ok I have just found out that pm wasn't sharkboy lol, the dangers of people not being clear in their usernames haha oh well

Doesn't change anything, sharkboy is still a virgin mess who can't do anything for himself (except pleasure, cos nobody wants to do that with him)

Just in case any one else is confused with user names, I’m AlsirAl in game and on forum

I get the feeling many of us have had 1 too many merry ciders this Xmas lol

Just in case any one else is confused with user names, I’m AlsirAl in game and on forum

I get the feeling many of us have had 1 too many merry ciders this Xmas lol

Ahhh turns out your ingame name and forum name are the same and I'd literally just spoken with you before that. FML :D Blame the gin :D

For clarity:
Sharkboy - Knob
AlsirAl - Not Knob

I suspect Salvador, Sharkboy, AlsirAI are all connected other than just guild. but not 100% sure. Salvador and AlsirAI could be same... just not sure about sharkboy lol..

I suspect Salvador, Sharkboy, AlsirAI are all connected other than just guild. but not 100% sure. Salvador and AlsirAI could be same... just not sure about sharkboy lol..

I can confirm no one I know irl plays Mir.... wish they did lol

So you say i luor my enemy in time i didn't play Arcadia on it anyway u need to know what is speed part i tell you Nial sold seema to Coldasice and he got 500 euro for it and cold come to me told me i done deal and Niel need to sell me kit with 500 and account with 500 he pay first part i told him we dont need the kit i will make it best kit ever and i done it after coldasice quite and i use seema after as my wiz so am 100%100 clean and i know the real woenr off seema so i know only one can get seema back from me and know him so i invest on him lods tell andy banned seema and my storeg with all my kit and gg gold and avryting is all my to cliam if there problem , or i dubel it :D

Back